Lydia Millen #178 Amelia Wickstead, Eeelie Saab, and Lulu Le-MON, ignorance of brands has hit rock botTOM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic is 5’7” and I believe her. We’ve all seen photos of Lydia and Vic next to each other with exactly the same sized heels or bare foot and Lydia is clearly 2/3inches shorter than Vic.

I too will eat my neighbour (and she’s a very large lady) if Lydia is the same height as me. No way in a millions years. Why does she have to lie about the most innocuous things!
Exactly. I am 5ft I didn't even get the extra inch to make me 5 1 🤣. But I don't constantly walk around on my tippy toes saying I'm 5 3. Your height is your height. Why lie????
---
She is on an absolute high during these KM photo shoots. She loves how they cater to her and kiss up to her and she’s the center of attention and the “model”. You can see them all running here there and everywhere working hard while she saunters around talking about the drama in sleeves and not doing much of anything at all besides making sure to comment in the home as if she plans to copy it ALL.

She like to question every single thing Alex wants to do with the makeup and Alex has to defer to her because she’s being paid. It’s a narc dream. 👹

She’s constantly making odd jokes and breaks out the “eh he he huh huh he huh huh huuuuuuh” and no one else laughs or if they do it’s a little to appease her.

Woman they are being paid to deal with you to get a job done and work with what they got. Which isn’t much. Terrible clothing. High maintenance and not always kind “model”. Weird sycophant cawwie baby talk and duck lips Alex. Working for boo hoo can’t be fun.

They all just seem so happy to get boo hoo to pay for this trip to take photos in front of bland walls and a pool and maybe drink some sangria and be done.
When she looks at herself in the mirror all I see is this

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon there is more than a few inches in the difference of their height. Ali has said he is 5’9 but wether he is 5’9 or 5’7 even in heels Lydia is never taller than him. In these pictures she is either wearing rockstuds which are 2.3 inches high or Hangisis which are 4.1 inches high. All heel heights that should make her taller than Ali or at least equal.

In the last photos she is wearing Jimmy Choos and which are 3.3 inches high but she is also really stretching herself upwards and back to seem taller and she is just about Ali’s height yet in their wedding photos when she has higher heels on she is quite a bit smaller than him.

They most likely also edit their photos to appear taller.

Another reason I do not believe Lydia is 5’7 is because she is always exclaiming how short and dumpy she is. The average female height in the UK is 5’47 so 5’7 is quite a bit above average and not short at all. Do we ever hear Victoria say she is short? No! Apparently Tamara is also 5’7 (according to Google) she never claims she is short either. A 5’7 female is not short.

I bet it is one of the reasons Lydia never wears the clothes brands send her. She will be --- for the samples and will be too embarrassed to ask for them to be tailored as she has probably also told them she is 5’7 too.

View attachment 2196734
View attachment 2196735
View attachment 2196736
View attachment 2196737
View attachment 2196738
View attachment 2196740
View attachment 2196742
I love how all these years later we are all still obsessed with her height 🤣🤣 With all due respect to @ella1979 and her fine reporting, I think the only way we'll get closure is if one of us were to stand next to her with a tape measure!!
---
We haven’t seen her mini Kelly’s for a while have we?? 👀
I saw this article recently and I think that all of these influencers and celebrities should be very worried:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They all just seem so happy to get boo hoo to pay for this trip to take photos in front of bland walls and a pool and maybe drink some sangria and be done.
I agree - way too many shots of white against beige. Plus, some comments re Cawwie. Both Lydias responded 😂

F0DBD413-DBF8-4F93-B3B1-EFD76659A820.jpeg
7A4D242A-4AA7-4B3B-ABB9-2AD68FCECBF3.jpeg
9B8D6D46-EF45-4689-8745-9DA8215D4CDB.jpeg
794867BA-7402-460F-9EBC-69CAE898F63B.jpeg
90A14D78-459F-4AE2-A601-6DBA620E3513.jpeg
88FC5DB4-C74F-473D-A21F-C2E94AB65BA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I love how all these years later we are all still obsessed with her height 🤣🤣 With all due respect to @ella1979 and her fine reporting, I think the only way we'll get closure is if one of us were to stand next to her with a tape measure!!
---

I saw this article recently and I think that all of these influencers and celebrities should be very worried:
Only if they are trying to make money by returning them. Sadly it won’t help much at stemming the source ( factories ) who are producing these super fakes.
I joined ages ago for another ‘influencer’ but love these threads for their wit and they make me laugh.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen an influencer take herself so seriously … except maybe her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ECD2634A-8055-49F2-AB76-70625F44FEAB.jpeg
That set up is grotty!
Grotty - could be anywhere. She does like walls though! Neighbour’s wall, stranger’s walls, Spanish walls, 500 year old walls..

One thing though, she’s not letting the Hermès out of her hand - even when examining the pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t say anymore BUT this seasons campaign is not selling well!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
After a while you need to change the face and the « designer » behind the pieces! Look at LV they are going on and on delivering re issues and fugly looking pieces!

Reactions: 17
On my suggested pages… using her video with some sort of motivational quote on a rich lifestyle page. She will be thrilled with this.
Only good thing is no one in the comments seems to know who she is 🤣
This quote on a picture that screams and sweats "look at me, so luxe, so expensiiiive" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
No one will ever know since her collections are alway discounted from the get go 😅
---
So that's what Aldi looked like before the bees stung him on the lips...;););););)

View attachment 2196989
Lydia's first new nose was maybe even worst than that of nowadays perhaps, if it's even possible somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ ?

But her hair looked great and I like that she seems to have gone back to a less helmet look with it. Might be time to change my avatar then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon there is more than a few inches in the difference of their height. Ali has said he is 5’9 but wether he is 5’9 or 5’7 even in heels Lydia is never taller than him. In these pictures she is either wearing rockstuds which are 2.3 inches high or Hangisis which are 4.1 inches high. All heel heights that should make her taller than Ali or at least equal.

In the last photos she is wearing Jimmy Choos and which are 3.3 inches high but she is also really stretching herself upwards and back to seem taller and she is just about Ali’s height yet in their wedding photos when she has higher heels on she is quite a bit smaller than him.

They most likely also edit their photos to appear taller.

Another reason I do not believe Lydia is 5’7 is because she is always exclaiming how short and dumpy she is. The average female height in the UK is 5’47 so 5’7 is quite a bit above average and not short at all. Do we ever hear Victoria say she is short? No! Apparently Tamara is also 5’7 (according to Google) she never claims she is short either. A 5’7 female is not short.

I bet it is one of the reasons Lydia never wears the clothes brands send her. She will be --- for the samples and will be too embarrassed to ask for them to be tailored as she has probably also told them she is 5’7 too.

View attachment 2196734
View attachment 2196735
View attachment 2196736
View attachment 2196737
View attachment 2196738
View attachment 2196740
View attachment 2196742
Whilst it’s not a lot he also gets a bit of a lift from his shoes .

Reactions: 13
When thinking about height in my own experience if I wear say 3.5 inch heels it doesn’t add 3.5 to my height it’s always less . Platforms however really add height easily .

Reactions: 10
Ahahahahaha...he's chanelling Price Phillip now!! Aldi, you are a right plonker!

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 14.00.15.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what she says to the girls after they get her unflattering cardigan she left at the villa… mind you cawwie was prepared to MISS HER FLIGHT to make sure she got that sweater for this narc. I wish they had filmed her absolute melt down when she realized she herself left behind the ONLY SWEATER she can possibly wear on an airplane.

Notice noone else is laughing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.