Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have extremely frizzy hair, at some points it’s corkscrew at others it’s basically straight. I also dye it blonde and have done for nearly 20 years! Tried so many different things but the best seem to be a keratin straightening treatment every 3 months and bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo! It is amazing! The primer is the best thing I’ve ever used and I can actually get away with throwing my hair in a bun and no straightening it
Thank you so much, I’m going to try that! Mine is so frizzy too, made worse by pregnancy and having a baby weirdly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Aldi, you have such a weedy delicately turned ankle......swoons... *thud*

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 11.36.25.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ys
I have extremely frizzy hair, at some points it’s corkscrew at others it’s basically straight. I also dye it blonde and have done for nearly 20 years! Tried so many different things but the best seem to be a keratin straightening treatment every 3 months and bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo! It is amazing! The primer is the best thing I’ve ever used and I can actually get away with throwing my hair in a bun and no straightening it
Yes i'm Always so surprised Lydia still hasn't done a botox, tanin or keratin treatment. Would seem kind of the thing tight up her street. But she seems to know very little about hair so why am i surprised.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I ve just started using Bumble and Bumble moisturing shampoo for my dry, fine (lots of it though) wavy hair and it s the best shampoo that I ve tried (and I ve tried many).
---
Lydia Millen #178

Her attention’s on shilling and hustles whilst her hubby just misses his muscles...
Does Keef ever venture in to their gym of dreamzzzz, he s like the incredible shrieking man?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m SO sorry to be annoying but I can’t seem to find the answer in her click bate videos and there’s no many threads! Where is she moving to? As a cotswolds native myself ( near kingham) I’m worried! Could someone enlighten me?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lydia Millen 177: Growing hair out so chickens have hay. Posting tomorrow about freebie Ibeefa trip but traveled back yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m SO sorry to be annoying but I can’t seem to find the answer in her click bate videos and there’s no many threads! Where is she moving to? As a cotswolds native myself ( near kingham) I’m worried! Could someone enlighten me?
She isn't moving my lovely as she cant afford to, she is just talking shite as usual! (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It was just clickbait. Madame can't afford to move at the monent. You're safe .. for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The answer is in your question dear. As you said, her titles are clickbait and so she has litterally no new house to move in. In fact she even said they were taking things real slow and were working on their finances first to be able to "skip house" and buy the property of dreaammmms. In other words, she spoke of Moving before even being able to buy a New house as per usual.

Reactions: 22
Go to the WIKI - pink button at the top of the page or read the first post of every thread for all things Lydia.
No, she can't afford to move to the Cotswolds so it will be just outside but she will say it's the Cotswolds anyway.

• Haha
Lydia Millen #177 will not be partaking in inaudible gasps or influencer events for the foreseeable future

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.