Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to the WIKI - pink button at the top of the page or read the first post of every thread for all things Lydia.
No, she can't afford to move to the Cotswolds so it will be just outside but she will say it's the Cotswolds anyway.
Just like Teefers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Try not to Tattle too much as I have to go out and won't be able to start the new thread until I'm back (10pm) and we're not quite on 1,000 posts/50 pages yet. 😁
On the other hand if it gets really, really desperate start a new thread and I'll post my recap afterwards! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Keep meaning to say I think the lamb and sheep she spoke of were killed by the fox …

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Try not to Tattle too much as I have to go out and won't be able to start the new thread until I'm back (10pm) and we're not quite on 1,000 posts/50 pages yet. 😁
On the other hand if it gets really, really desperate start a new thread and I'll post my recap afterwards! 🤪
Should be easy. She isn’t going to do anything new or interesting. So barring another scandal there isn’t anything to talk about. We all seem to be more interesting than the idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This dress is not backless and the boobs are like cones but I assume that is because her dress is too tight 🤦‍♀️

IMG_9498.png

IMG_9499.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch the video of her eating a carrot (I think) that was covered in dirt? With some nonsense about how the dirt is nutritious or brings you closer to the earth or some crazy hippy dippy tit like that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Did anyone catch the video of her eating a carrot (I think) that was covered in dirt? With some nonsense about how the dirt is nutritious or brings you closer to the earth or some crazy hippy dippy tit like that?
I LOVED that! If there’s a better analogy of what it means to be an influencer, I haven’t seen it yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes it is hippy stuff. I think they are doing biodynamic farming at that place. So they will try and say their soil is like a probiotic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OK, I have coarse hair not entirely dissimilar to Lidl and it just stays put. It's about learning the proper twist. At the start, I was also unable to keep it in place. Plus it works for certain length only.. And if I want it to stay put, I usually slap a tie on top of it to secure the bun to a degree. Works fine for me.
You might just have very fine hair.
---
That might be it. My hair is about the same length as Lidl’s is now, and while I have a lot of hair, it is quite fine. It doesn’t like to hold any style, no matter what I do to it or what products I use - an hour later it looks rubbish 🤣

Reactions: 14
Tangent, but what products do you use? Mine is like Hermione/Hagrid too and I’m desperate to tame it!
Redken Frizz Dismiss is what I’m using right now. Two shampoos and one deep conditioner. Then dry in a microfibre towel. I then blow dry and straighten it in sections. On a bad day, I’ll add JVN conditioning mist which calms the frizz. I mix it up but that’s my current!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hard Work? I do hope she’s being ironic!!
---
How many sofa days is our lazy Lydl going need to recover from back-to-back trips?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If you are going to buy a dress that expensive at least have it tailored to fit properly. The straps are too long and are gaping.

Blows my mind she will tailor a cheaper pair of trousers to cinch her waist within an inch of its life but won’t have the most simple of alterations done to an expensive dress.

IMG_9501.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Should be easy. She isn’t going to do anything new or interesting. So barring another scandal there isn’t anything to talk about. We all seem to be more interesting than the idiots
Yes was going to say shouldn't be hard she is aa boring prat and will somebody take that bloody Hermes bag out of her hands and throw it in the sea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.