Lydia Millen #177 Birthday content galore, hair's like straw, husband's a pathetic bore

The MGs went for "country drives in the Defender". The view out of the window was suspect. Was it...

• A painted landscape for a static shot for the 'gram, before they slipped into their dressing gowns

• A genuine view of the countryside between The Bunga and Milton Keynes as they did a pizza run

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230502_130013_Chrome.jpg

Image for the poll - please vote!

She's back! Congratulations to our fabulous, witty @coconochanel for the thread title, which received 33 votes!!!! :m :love:

* Our jetsetting influencer posted a flight to her spiritual home, Ibiza, with Ali on May 1.
* No, she was not going to earn some extra cash, but to attend the Intelligent Change Summit which took place three days earlier on April 27 - 30.
* They went on a hike interspersed with workouts and listened to motivational words and music through headphones.
* The summit was designed to give participants the tools to positively change your life. Er....there are no tools big enough for Lidl's life!
* Lidl was overdressed for dinner at the event, wearing a Tory Burch silk dress retailing at £900.
* The "quiet and reserved" Lidl spent the evening discussing the "art of influence".... Riveting.
* Try not to "throw up in your mouth" (thanks Lidl) but she's now on her way to Palma with Karen Millen.... Perhaps you should have stayed in Ibiza Lidl?
* Our bare faced beauty shows us she's make up free. We audibly gasped. She just relies on the fillers, filters, eye enhancing app, botox, tattooed lips and permabrows to look natural.

Screenshot_20230502_163433_Chrome.jpg

Spot the cat pooping in the flower bed!

* Lidl had a meeting #gifted hair appointment with Josie's hairdresser Michael Van Clarke, but she didn't want "just another haircut". This cut kept the length, yet removed the damage, opened up her face, enhanced her colour, but looked exactly the same. Now she's "never going anywhere else". Despina and Ruby who?
* Josie threw shade at Lidl when she was in her garden and said "this is the greenhouse of someone who genuinely loves gardening".
* Ali bought Lidl a green ceramic urn. It's for the ashes of her career.
* Her outfit of choice for The Summer Skincare Dinner at the Bulgari Hotel was a blue and white floral ODLR day dress. The dress code? Glam Sparkles!
* The new #gifted tan flats from @emmylondon are "more comfortable and higher quality" than the old Manolos.... ! Unfortunately they are not harder wearing as the scuffed toes already prove (see below).
* Fashion YouTuber Erica De Lima (@ericasgirlyworld) has been sent Lidl's 'Hiawatha does Ibiza' photo. Go Erica!
* Lidl debuted an old striped chair, a floral boxy jacket originally retailing at £4000, and a £3750 polka dot dress. Antiques Roadshow meets The Sound of Music and Pretty Woman.

Screenshot_20230502_125359_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl is going to be "less apologetic in the future". Sorry?
* She met up with The l.a.way in the Cotswolds. Fortunately Lauren had the sense to stay somewhere with functioning toilets. You can thank us later Lauren.
* "Chicken mama Lidl" is downplaying the number of times she's seen a fox in the garden ahead of the chucks' arrival. It was only three or four times!
* We added to our list of Lidl Speak...Jelly and icecream = wine
* We still don't know about the secret personal financial project...

In other news
* The littul lad keeps popping up in his dressing gown, poses rigidly in a safari jacket and scarf, and lounges and leans in various places outside.
* Vic and Harrison are on a #gifted holiday in the influencer destination of choice, the Maldives.
* Grossie and Splainer are getting married on June 16. The two day affair coincides with the Daylesford festival.
* Amelia Liana was at Sofie Richie's wedding in the south of France. The bride had three Chanel dresses.
* Laura Blair was outraged at influencers buying followers.

Screenshot_20230502_125444_Chrome.jpg

What you got versus what you asked for!

Thanks to @Namima, @Oops... and @Peppypoopar for the screengrabs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I had to take a look and watched them drive further along and, anyway, it looks legit to me.
63F67339-4D6D-4E6B-8711-AF0FED2331C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It does look like a painting of the countryside that was used in the opening of a tv show. I just can’t remember which one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's As camp as Christmas. Why does Karen millen let her do a shoot for their fashion while she holds a herpes bag and wears a herpes belt? That is detracting from their frock.
Why isn't she wearing Karen millen shoes with the frocks?
Seems odd to me to see Karen millen paired with louboutins on a Karen millen shoot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Lulu Le-Mon 🤣 twit. That’s the only way I’m saying it from now on 🤣

Cringing at how Lidi sprays her SPF. Not only did she not spray enough to make much of a difference, but she did it over the top of all her jewellery 🤢 Some of those pieces cost so much money, and she just sprays them with sunscreen so they go grotty. She’s so gross. And who wears all that on a hike, anyway?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Cringing at how Lidi sprays her SPF. Not only did she not spray enough to make much of a difference, but she did it over the top of all her jewellery 🤢 Some of those pieces cost so much money, and she just sprays them with sunscreen so they go grotty. She’s so gross. And who wears all that on a hike, anyway?!
Jewelry should always be: last thing on, first thing off

• Heart
Reactions: 53

And it’s clear that she tries to avoid (and fails). She’s such a poser. She knows she shouldn’t douse them in garbage but has to do these stupid product placements and still wants to wear inappropriate luxury goods while exercising. There’s not nearly enough sunscreen to be protective but she’s gotta get that check. Gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2144191
Image for the poll - please vote!

She's back! Congratulations to our fabulous, witty @coconochanel for the thread title, which received 33 votes!!!! :m :love:

* Our jetsetting influencer posted a flight to her spiritual home, Ibiza, with Ali on May 1.
* No, she was not going to earn some extra cash, but to attend the Intelligent Change Summit which took place three days earlier on April 27 - 30.
* They went on a hike interspersed with workouts and listened to motivational words and music through headphones.
* The summit was designed to give participants the tools to positively change your life. Er....there are no tools big enough for Lidl's life!
* Lidl was overdressed for dinner at the event, wearing a Tory Burch silk dress retailing at £900.
* The "quiet and reserved" Lidl spent the evening discussing the "art of influence".... Riveting.
* Try not to "throw up in your mouth" (thanks Lidl) but she's now on her way to Palma with Karen Millen.... Perhaps you should have stayed in Ibiza Lidl?
* Our bare faced beauty shows us she's make up free. We audibly gasped. She just relies on the fillers, filters, eye enhancing app, botox, tattooed lips and permabrows to look natural.

View attachment 2144195
Spot the cat pooping in the flower bed!

* Lidl had a meeting #gifted hair appointment with Josie's hairdresser Michael Van Clarke, but she didn't want "just another haircut". This cut kept the length, yet removed the damage, opened up her face, enhanced her colour, but looked exactly the same. Now she's "never going anywhere else". Despina and Ruby who?
* Josie threw shade at Lidl when she was in her garden and said "this is the greenhouse of someone who genuinely loves gardening".
* Ali bought Lidl a green ceramic urn. It's for the ashes of her career.
* Her outfit of choice for The Summer Skincare Dinner at the Bulgari Hotel was a blue and white floral ODLR day dress. The dress code? Glam Sparkles!
* The new #gifted tan flats from @emmylondon are "more comfortable and higher quality" than the old Manolos.... ! Unfortunately they are not harder wearing as the scuffed toes already prove (see below).
* Fashion YouTuber Erica De Lima (@ericasgirlyworld) has been sent Lidl's 'Hiawatha does Ibiza' photo. Go Erica!
* Lidl debuted an old striped chair, a floral boxy jacket originally retailing at £4000, and a £3750 polka dot dress. Antiques Roadshow meets The Sound of Music and Pretty Woman.

View attachment 2144198

* Lidl is going to be "less apologetic in the future". Sorry?
* She met up with The l.a.way in the Cotswolds. Fortunately Lauren had the sense to stay somewhere with functioning toilets. You can thank us later Lauren.
* "Chicken mama Lidl" is downplaying the number of times she's seen a fox in the garden ahead of the chucks' arrival. It was only three or four times!
* We added to our list of Lidl Speak...Jelly and icecream = wine
* We still don't know about the secret personal financial project...

In other news
* The littul lad keeps popping up in his dressing gown, poses rigidly in a safari jacket and scarf, and lounges and leans in various places outside.
* Vic and Harrison are on a #gifted holiday in the influencer destination of choice, the Maldives.
* Grossie and Splainer are getting married on June 16. The two day affair coincides with the Daylesford festival.
* Amelia Liana was at Sofie Richie's wedding in the south of France. The bride had three Chanel dresses.
* Laura Blair was outraged at influencers buying followers.

View attachment 2144206

What you got versus what you asked for!

Thanks to @Namima, @Oops... and @Peppypoopar for the screengrabs
Excellent recap @Miscanthus 👏👏👏👏

The background painting still blows my mind.
Imagine putting that image out there... Looks 100% fake background painting. But definitely because the Millen Morons use so many filters on their lives that even a "candid" driving shot looks fake. I'm guessing it's just crappy brown hedgerows and a field of rapeseed.

When you come to the realisation that you've never heard lululemon uttered out loud 😂

But yes, yes and yes!! Can we also bet the Lidl did not take the Chantecaille in SPF with her on the trek to reapply as the bottle was never fitting in that bag she used... 😒👎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the brilliant recap @Miscanthus! 💐
So good to see @Al Fresco back! 🤣
---
Good morning and welcome to today 💐

OK! Now be honest! Hands up all those who have had their visitations of a burning bush! Go on; this is a safe space and you can admit your epiphanies here…

I had mine yesterday gentle reader. Teddy and I were there in the garden doing our downward-facing dogs and suddenly - there in the distance was a burning bush! It was just behind the the formal Elizabethan Knot Garden where I grow my fragrant pharmacy if herbs: but I digress. Being the stalwart, intrepid, wonderment in everything type of creatures we are, we dashed over as fast as our six legs could carry us. And behold! There in full public view was Elaine Page playing Barbara Dixon’s piano singing ‘Another Suitcase In Another Hall! ‘ Weeerrrlll - you could have knocked me down with a bulldozer! Teddy and I clapped politely at the end (well, you would wouldn’t you?) and before the bush burned out we watched as she wrote in her sustainable Journal. Apparently, she still wants to be married to Sir Tim Rice and working at the Dry Cleaners in Clapham High Street before the end of the year. Who knew? The keynote we can take from this is that we all need sustainable journals into which we can write our commands for all future prosperity - for without them we will perish!

Talking about perishing, my Delphiniums have been attacked by slugs! I am inconsolable.

Peace, Piece, Peas ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
LULU LE-MOUN!

I CANNOT!
I just watched it 🤦🏻‍♀️
There are never going to be enough evens for that one. CRINGING HARD! 😂

Not impressed that Aldi has bought On Running. I audibly sighed. Loudly.
Only offence Aldi... But my On Cloudrocks have done over 80k steps in the last 3 days. Don't think you'll be needing them for you cosplay life 👎

(I love the Cloudrocks, but they do not hold up to more serious terrain. My brother has had 2 pairs split apart by the sole)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow my title suggestion won, thanks guys:love: fabulous recap as always @Miscanthus 🙌.

jeez WHAT is he wearing? his mates must be dying of laughter seeing him dressed like a camp Hugh Hefner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
MAJOR ICK VALUE.

Screenshot_20230503_091226_TikTok.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I have been traveling/holidaying the last couple of weeks and have so much to catch up on, for all the Brits on here - what's with this weather, I didnt bring many warm clothes so it better warm up soon, I was expecting better ;-)

Now excuse me for commenting when I dont know much but really, are the wobbles even alive at this stage??
wombles.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Betcha the KM shoot in Palma lasted all of 2 days and the Millen-Morons are back at The Bunga posting old nontent...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have been traveling/holidaying the last couple of weeks and have so much to catch up on, for all the Brits on here - what's with this weather, I didnt bring many warm clothes so it better warm up soon, I was expecting better ;-)

Now excuse me for commenting when I dont know much but really, are the wobbles even alive at this stage??
View attachment 2144744
Weather...can't help you there...it will warm up but possibly in August! 🌞
Wombles...yes they are alive, they are holding on to last year's leaves.😁
---
Can you do a closet tour? Dying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How easy do you think it might be to get planning permission for turning her garden (woodlands, grounds🥺) into a graveyard? It seems like everything goes there to die…😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.