Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hadassah Cordoba.
I remember HC was not in a good space at the time and Lydia followed her on IG (as a form of passive intimidation?). The poor girl literally did nothing to deserve Lydia's wrath.
I don’t think Lydia would pay for a lawyer I think she threatened a lawyer. Also what would she have sued for? Defamation? Unlikely I think. She really is full of herself. I am surprised there are no reaction channels like the American ones - I found myself going down a rabbit hole with a YTuber called Alex is Shook and Zachary Michael who react to foodie beauty and amberlyn Reid both American YouTubers who did mukbangs and are morbidly obese. Don’t even ask how I found them! Wish they would do Lydia they would pull her apart!

Reactions: 11
I’m thinking Deansgate?
Was just browsing for somewhere new to eat, and came across this photo...that looks like the outside space of Frowstudio?? (No idea where the building is, guessing Ancoats/New Islington area from the mill type building?)

*edited to say have seen @Classychick 's post and that is the apartment for sure 😊

Screenshot_20230410-162559_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Was Lydia one of the originals? I don’t remember her being part of the Brit crew. Same with Victoria and Josie - did they come along a little later?

ella1979

VIP Member
To think that Lidl was talking about taking on extra staff and moving somewhere she could house them in a bespoke office in the garden....shame....
She wishes she could move. I was thinking today how on earth people move valuable greenhouses. Maybe they can be sold as an extra with the house but 🤷‍♀️ can't be easy to take with you

MadameS

Chatty Member
Camilla is (unfortunately imo) going to be just called Queen. The consort label is being dropped at coronation . 😢 @MadameS
I know, unfortunately, but she’s not equal to Charles, she’s still not entitled to rule so she won’t have the same powers as him. Dropping it doesn’t give her anything extra, as far as I know.

K18

VIP Member
I don't know if Lydd paid for it or if it was massively discounted by Sellier. Influencer speak for not paying for anything is " I picked up ... " or "I chose..."
(As per the HC part of the vlog).
Lyds also "bought" a Tory Burch maxi dress ... guess she's been binge watching Vic's old vlogs where Vic receives loads of TB dresses, shoes and accessories. Desperate times.

View attachment 2082783
She bought the jacket from Sellier? It is from one of GV latest collections.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

sequinqueen

OK new favorite... wait to watch vlog (because I'm working) until after a lot of hours have passed by and take a little time to read tattle posts first... so I'm literally like 🍿 🍿 watching for what has been commented on lol
Same here.

• Haha
  • Heart

lifestooshort

Grammar, spelling, all dire as usual - but she did manage to invent a new word - excitedness - us POVOS use the word excitement, however :rolleyes: 😴 Bloody ‘ell - who would be ‘influenced’ by this no-hoper.

On a different subject, I have found myself drooling over this bag I cannot allow myself to buy - and yet - much of the appeal is I haven’t seen any influencer wearing it..

View attachment 2085053
Look @ Handbagholic shopping vlogs for more information on it xx

• Heart

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Oh gawd. The coronation invites have Tudor roses all along the bottom! Her Royal Travesty will be sitting by the post box waiting for hers!
That is hideous to be quite frank, I'm sure Lydia will find a way to copy butcher the style for something on her insta
Off topic so I apologize, since I'm not British, why is the coronation for Camilla also??

Reactions: 8

ella1979

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she’s following and engaging on IG a lot with rich American people. She referred to this a while ago in one of her vlogs, how shes secretly following some. Wondering if she’s hoping to get a free stay in le mas des poiriers.
What a beautiful place!. Who is she following that you are thinking of?

Reactions: 8