Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She’s seems pissed that she already has an engagement ring and can’t be proposed to again. Ungrateful bitch
Side note: Carrie was ill quite a few years ago, something to do with her breasts, possibly cancer. Do you think she might be wearing a wig?
That could explain a lot, but would she be drinking so much?

Reactions: 8

ella1979

VIP Member
Im
Pretty sure she has outdoor ferns planted in her dressing rooms. So wrong. Bad advice. Clueless about gardening.
There’s a name for the wispy ones I think you are talking of. Asparagus fern matbe .. trying to remember! But yes I’m also thinking they are outdoors
---
So the asparagus fern is indoor for winter and outdoors in summer
---
Hasn’t she also got the thicker fern inside ? Not sure where they are supposed to live but think I’ve seen one

Attachments

Reactions: 7

JellyBellyBeanie

Would you really become an influencer if you had social anxiety?
---

Typical lidl!
were people adding sauce to the tasteless pizzas ?
Probably not but you can develop social anxiety at any point in life. I’m assuming lydiot only developed it after she became one.

Reactions: 6

adviseplz

VIP Member
Interesting that fans have to remind Lydia about the very important things her husband has communicated. It's like they listen more than she does - or she deludes herself into thinking what is suitable for her "Ali has NEVER said this".
Is that video still up 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Meadowblue

Sorry to digress from Lydz, but does anyone know anything about Stephanie Waxberg? She seems to have lovely style.. do she live off the Mr?

Reactions: 5

Mrs Mangel

There’s a name for the wispy ones I think you are talking of. Asparagus fern matbe .. trying to remember! But yes I’m also thinking they are outdoors
---
So the asparagus fern is indoor for winter and outdoors in summer
Don’t think it’s asparagus Fern xx

Reactions: 4