Lydia Millen #175 Shabaz having a laugh so she wants to sue - have a banana you silly moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our thread title queen @Milking Keynes reigns supreme with her latest suggestion which received 85 votes!!!! 👑 🍌🥇:m

Welcome to The Garden Thread where we amused ourselves while Lidl was "taking some time off". Some of us amused ourselves more than others! #cobwebs #chafing #lodgertodger #agedifference

Wait, Lidl's back already....

Screenshot_20230412_100430_Chrome.jpg

* Josie named a bedroom in her mansion "The Garden Bedroom" so Lidl named her dressing room in The Bunga "The Garden Dressing Room"!
* Lidl attended a half day talk by the head gardener at Le Manoir au Quat'Saisons. She prepped for the talk by pondering the question "will I be the only one wearing tinted lip balm?" She reassured herself that others might be like her and enjoy gardening AND lip balm.

Screenshot_20230412_095820_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl is now thinking of doing a Royal Horticultural Society course...hmmm, the last time you applied yourself to something was #globy. How did that work out?
* Our weak wristed dabbler is dreaming of becoming head gardener at a National Trust property.... M'kay...the salary is approx £30k pa....still dreaming Lidl?...
* ...meanwhile all the dead plants in her house have been replaced by fresh ones by Hello Petal!
* Lidl's practising her Latin plant names...Laurus 'knob' ilis... Learn English first!
* She's bought an 'antique' table after falling for the seller's story that it was once used by Lady Di. He couldn't find the photographic evidence. An adoring sub found a pic but Lidl's 'cut and shut' table is not the one in the photo!
* Our keen bot buyer did a "what I bought from Zara" vlog to get views, but it was just two baskets #desperate.
* The MGs continue to borrow country houses for their Instagram grid. Don't want to show The Bunga eh?
* They posed in shades of beige on the staircase of Keythorpe Hall then Lidl stomped around Ashby Manor in a Holland Cooper coat, which was two sizes too small.

Screenshot_20230412_095843_Chrome.jpg

* As predicted we got the annual complaint that Ali's birthday is four days before hers. This year, though, it is "more seperate (sic)"...er....
* Lidl had "two days notice" to prep for a friends and family birthday party for Ali. That's the annoying thing about birthdays...they just pop up with little warning!
* There was a tablescrape, (nearly a whole) "woodland" nettle cake, pizza, open "Garden" secateurs and plenty of plastic sauce bottles. Sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Screenshot_20230412_100655_Chrome.jpg

* She hung by her ankles out of the Garden Dressing Room velux window to get some photos of the party, rather than mingle with his friends in her ballgown.
* She served risotto and bread in the Greedhouse for Ali's birthday. "Weekend memories" were of the toilet bowl!
* Congrats to Namima for reporting to the ASA Lidl's petty advertising deceptions to avoid the Instagram algorithm.
* We STILL want to know about the secret personal financial project....and whatever happened to Karen Millen....?

In other news
* Vic went on a Dior Beauty train trip in Scotland.
* Ali is having a career moment. He's styling the collar of a polo shirt three ways - in, out and up! All are acceptable! No tittering at the back!
* His dressing room is not finished because they work so much!
* We're sending positive thoughts to our @Margo Polo and family.

Photos @Oops... @Namima @Shoelaces @Milking Keynes @Here-For-The-Dresses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
I love the roundup of Vic and Josie in the recaps 😆 has she photoshopped that jaw, or is that all filler her?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sooooo lit-tul Aldi posted a new flogathon tonight with the title 'A Big Moment in my Career'. Watched it - well someone had to - and still haven't a clue what the Big Moment was or is!!!

How many times did he use the word 'lit-tul' tonight? Glad I was not the only one to notice :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 18.31.01.png

Dear boy, if you intend to have a career addressing people who, mostly, have had an education then please learn how to pronounce basic words in the English language!

And...and...I think he secretly hates that new scorched flooring as he's covered it with a bland old rug!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sooooo lit-tul Aldi posted a new flogathon tonight with the title 'A Big Moment in my Career'. Watched it - well someone had to - and still haven't a clue what the Big Moment was or is!!!

How many times did he use the word 'lit-tul' tonight? Glad I was not the only one to notice :rolleyes:

View attachment 2095592

Dear boy, if you intend to have a career addressing people who, mostly, have had an education then please learn how to pronounce basic words in the English language!

And...and...I think he secretly hates that new scorched flooring as he's covered it with a bland old rug!
Thank you @Miscanthus for another fantastic recap ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Brilliant and hilarious! 😂😂

Yes, @Alexie01 the Little Fella loves the word litooo (sic) and says litoo every two seconds. On the subject of littooo, I think we should send a birthday gift to the Bunga. A lot of effort and research (thank me later) and I eventually found a baby grand piano of dreamzz that will, in fact, fit into the living room and they won’t even have to move Diana’s favourite table. A miracle, I know, but I have taken time to do an exact measurement and believe it will fit!

AB2F1228-37D4-429B-AC2D-0DA2EDA90206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does she add extra fluff to her eyebrows. They are so dense, thick 🤔.
I think she naturally has really dark, thick, wirey brows but she has used henna in the past and now she has some form of microblading so you can't see any skin through the hairs which is what is giving that really unnatural and dark look.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you @Miscanthus for another fantastic recap ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Brilliant and hilarious! 😂😂

Yes, @Alexie01 the Little Fella loves the word litooo (sic) and says litoo every two seconds. On the subject of littooo, I think we should send a birthday gift to the Bunga. A lot of effort and research (thank me later) and I eventually found a baby grand piano of dreamzz that will, in fact, fit into the living room and they won’t even have to move Diana’s favourite table. A miracle, I know, but I have taken time to do an exact measurement and believe it will fit!

View attachment 2095680
But, but, but with Aldi’s lit - tul, (sic), legs will his littooo,( sic), feets reach the pedals? ;)🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ali did the dog poo picking in the garden over the weekend whilst Lydia did the floral arrangements . I bet he only pop picked because people were coming round and it’s not routinely done .

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Ali did the dog poo picking in the garden over the weekend whilst Lydia did the floral arrangements . I bet he only pop picked because people were coming round and it’s not routinely done .
That is gross! They really are high class chavs ! I am sure they don’t pick them up when out and about!😡. Can you imagine the smell?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
it amused me how Aldi wiped down ((sanitised?), the butchers block that Lumi parks her bottom on 😆. Been reading Tattle have you Aldi?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.