Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to everybody who voted for my thread title which received 58 votes. 😁

Happy April Fool's Day, and what better topic than our Lidl who continues to make content....for others!

20230401_122021.jpg

* "Summer sun is on its way" in Northamptonshire. The rest of the UK is only a week into spring and dodging showers.
* April's word salad is verbatim the one from last year! #lazy
* The "new life of happiness" lasted a week. Lidl is back to a whinefest of victimhood rant.
* She feels that she doesn't fit in. That's because your life is a pretence, Lidl!
* Lidl "old money" Millen says they are not old money. She's from Watford and he is "self made". Er...didn't you tell us last week you weren't from Watford? #receipts
* She's now so 'humble, she'll be popping up in the Charles Dickens remake of Great Expectations on Sunday night.

Screenshot_20230401_111659_Chrome.jpg

* She says she's been "cancelled" from trips because she takes a plus one. Ooh, sore about Versailles, Lidl? Could have sworn I saw Harrison there!
* Maybe it's because you cackle in a corner with Cawwie/treat it as a jolly/have a shitty entitled attitude/bullied a pregnant hairdresser/don't promote the brands properly/others don't want to go if you do?
* Lidl is raging at the comments ripping Ali's hair post....then mentions his receding hairline on You Tube.
* She leapt to the lil fella's defence when he was mocked by tiktokker Shabaz (Shabaz Says - I'm rich, you're poor) for wearing his Hugh Hefner dressing gown over his clothes to brekkie. It's called satire, Lidl!
* She's fuming at his piss take of their GRWM tiktok and hasn't let go of her anger at his tiktok post on #savoygate. If you have no sense of humour and a thin skin, maybe tiktok is not the platform for you, Lidl?
* She values being well spoken...er...have you listened to yourself lately?
* Lidl "booked into" Garrards to look at engagement rings. Guess the two Chupi rings and lab grown diamond stack will be joining the Tiffany solitaire, ear furniture, headbands and scrunchies in The Bunga land fill site.
* While at Garrards Lidl tried on tiaras. We present to you Princess Lidl Elsie Crispina Millen Moron of The Bunga Potato House Surgery.

Screenshot_20230331_212447_Chrome.jpg

* She's putting £160 a metre fabric blinds in the dressing room. Fix the plumbing!
* She's busy buying Chanel shoes, Hermes coin purse etc, only to send them back once unboxed #desperate
* It's the end of March and she's planting 100 tulips that should have been planted in November! It was backbreaking! 🙄
* Her promotion of Hairburst's claim to make your hair grow was dodgy to say the least. Meanwhile Nicky's hair IS growing fast!
* She spent the day at Le Manoir au Quat'Saisons, learning about edible flowers and micro herbs. That'll be herb pasta with a flower on top then!
It's her mother's birthday and they are crying down the phone at the death of her childhood cat....so she jumps on stories with tear stained face to flog us a Beauty Pie code.
* We really, really want to know about the secret personal financial project....and we're wondering what happened to Karen Millen....

In other news
* Nicky is working with L'Oreal...and Lidl hasn't washed her hair in a week!🍌🍌🍌
* Ken made fun of Lidl and Ali was filming him.
* OT but we were very sad to hear that Paul O'Grady had passed away.

Screen grabs thanks to @Namima @Milking Keynes @fc0795

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Thank you all and I hope you have a good night! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Miscanthus

VIP Member
OT but so far £78,000 has been donated to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in the name of Paul O'Grady.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

hannah123

VIP Member
Spends £63 of a suncream because she said feels guilty when she uses stuff that isn’t perfect for the environment…also drives a Range Rover and heats up a massive house. Just say you like expensive shit or nothing at all. It’s the same with Josie and her partner, “oh no this porridge comes in a plastic bag”, so I’ll drive a gas guzzler to a farm shop to buy special porridge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So now aldi never wanted children, didn’t he say the exact opposite in a Q&A? How can she lie when it is out there .
Also a protective wife🤔, she would throw him under the UPS delivery van if it meant saving her birkin or a non antique table!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

K18

VIP Member
She's bought a table that allegedly Princess Diana used 🤣 🤣 🤣
So the shop couldn't find the photo that proved it belonged to Diana, typical :rolleyes:. She is now showing a random photo found online of Diana at a table signing something. The table doesn't look special, there is likely more than one. She is stupid for not gaining the proof before purchasing as there is no way it is worth £460 without the story.

Looks like one of those odds and ends table you find down your old local pub.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
OmG she is SO Lord Farquaad from Shrek! 🤣🤣🤣 Cannot unsee it now 😂

Profile_-_Lord_Farquaad.jpg

- That Square, chiselled, defined jawline ✅
- Height insecurities, Napolean complex, likes to stand on tippy toes ✅
- Throws tantrums when doesn't get their own way ✅
- Likes to pretend riding horses but can't get on or off themselves ✅
- Delusions of grandeur ✅
- Narcissistic tendencies ✅
- Loves to gaze at their reflection all day wondering how it is possible that they grace the world with their handsomeness(🤣🤣) ✅

Anything else I've missed? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
A manic day in Lidls life..

From 32.38 where she gives us a rundown of her day.

“I had my PT, I took the dogs for a walk, had both my manicure AND pedicure done, then the owners of a furniture company came, then I had deliveries and then I styled up my dressing room and then I had a life coaching appointment”

Give me strength…what the fuck does she need life coaching for? To tell her what WORK actually is? I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who thinks these types of activities are manic. These are superfluous activities that the majority of us cram in as a treat around work and frankly if I ever spend time styling a dressing room then fucking shoot me.

Her day is spent so vacantly without purpose, no wonder she has no idea what’s going on in the real world. I’d love to show her a proper manic day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Namima

VIP Member
Guys, I have received a response from the ASA regarding 2 (of 3) complaints I made regarding the dishonest manner of her marking her posts > A D < .
I had reported Lyds 3 times so am still awaiting 1 more response.
The more she refuses to correctly tag her posts as AD, not hidden by her name and in a print size and colour we all can read, the more I will report her.
My petty ass has that much time on hand.

(I have omitted the section of the email which has my name)

Screenshot_20230411_134111_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20230411_134118_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20230411_135028_Gmail.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 61