Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigs

I am not from UK but just wanted to know - does Mrs Hyacinth Bucket Lydia really live in the countryside? Farmland etc like Josie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
See! Here we are, wondering what the new obsession with all things Tweed is and little Al has always had a penchant for the stuff! Little Al used to ‘get it on’ with Lyds as well, by the looks of it 🤣
That doesnt look like him, what's with the mouth???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i am actually concerned. It looks like her face is melting 🔥
If only, my dear. If only.

---
Or Kryton from Red Dwarf
I was eating a soup when reading this! FFS now everything stinks of broccoli! :cry:
---
Everything Lydia puts out and call’s it food! No bish that looks like cat vomit and the bread looks like awful!!! I love bread too and only Lydia can make food look so unappetizing 🤮
One of her many, many qualities. :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
And it’s SEPARATE you dumb drag queen …..referring to Lids, naturally. Anyway it’s my birthday on Friday which is way more important……and I’ve just been propositioned by my lodger. He is 36 years younger than me. Maybe he’s an ambulance chaser. Thoughts?
DO IT…but are you sure it wasn’t Chav or Vic’s child? Ali could be running a sex ring!

• Haha

Hidingbehind69

Hi Everyone! I am new here but a veteran of the Charlotte Dawson/Hinch/SSS threads and follow lidl on insta!
Has she ever mentioned about a decision to have/not have children? I know 35 is still very young but was just interested where Lidl and Aldi are heading....

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Ok

1. I didn’t know that Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego was a an actual style that Elsie could purloin.

2. That reel of Lumie was pretty adorable.
Yesssss I couldn’t put my finger on it but Lydiot is the black watch Carmen Sandiego (wannabe because Carmen is actually cool).

SteffiM

I've been away for a few weeks and am wondering if there is any update regarding the purchase of chickens/ducks I needed a break from the bunga and haven't watched any recent videos and I'm still trying to catch up on the threads.

• Wow
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
You don't take it with you really, you sell it with the house as most fixtures and fittings, but if that is adding actual value to it...I couldn't say. A greenhouse is not like an additional bedroom or bathroom, not everyone will want one and others might even consider it a hindrance which they would have to pay to take down should they not want it, so I don't know if she could even ask for more money on the house sale for it. It might be a loss she would have to swallow, or pay to have it taken apart and moved to the new property.
---

More, more, more. Just need more. One more dress, one more ring, one more car, one more house and THEN I'll be happy.
Soon enough she'll have to add one more husband to that list, I think.
How sad.
You can move and take the glass part of your greenhouse with you, you just have to leave the bricks and foundation behind and rebuild in your new garden. Alitex themselves even offer a service to help move and rebuild your greenhouse when you move.

• Wow

TheSweetPanda

Ok

1. I didn’t know that Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego was a an actual style that Elsie could purloin.

2. That reel of Lumie was pretty adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Catlady1234

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11