Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the “they saw you coming” table she says she will put the photo of Diana sitting at the table ON the table once the photo arrives. If she does this I will die laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thing I hate about overdone (and in Lydia’s case, badly done) balayage is that it does the opposite of what it’s intended to do. Balayage was created as an anti-aging color technique that gave adult hair the appearance of children’s hair, which can have far more natural highlights particularly at the crown and temples. Problem for Lydia is she never had that hair growing up. Her hair has always been dark and likely monotone. So putting on grey ash blonde balayage makes her look extremely old instead. Her skin tone (both: the extremely pale and rosy natural tone and her orange sludge) don’t favor the ash bleach blonde she’s trying to carry. In fact, I think she’d look a heck of a lot better not fighting her natural red and leaning into a deep auburn. Nicky was the only hairdresser who made her blonde tolerable.
If Despina did this to her hair, then I'm shocked. I've always thought she was amazing at doing balayage, but this is awful. The blonde starts right from the parting when it's usually lower down, with darker roots. It looks stripey and reminds me of 80s streaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hmmmm no confirmation. Do you think they have dropped her?
View attachment 2082072
To me, this reads as no more KM collections. When people ask previously she’s only too quick to say yes absolutely watch this space. This reply just acknowledges the fact someone likes her ‘touch’ on pieces but doesn’t want to say she’s been dropped or anything which would cause more questions. If she said no, no more collections, people would reply and ask why!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Today's rant is around 46 minutes, she knows she's been off lately - cos she's on here all day!

Also she must be on the beg to work with Tory Burch (Vic works with them) she bought a £1000 dress - or maybe they gave it to her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She never fails to boil my piss when she claps back at people:

D5DA62F7-A382-4CE7-AA66-DAFC985938B2.jpeg

You have no content Lydia that’s why you’re taking time off.

Facts:
B894F10A-BD26-4434-A6A9-C6E0E179F756.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Another plant Crispina has managed to murder. The lily of the valley one. But don't worry guys, next week Hello Petal is dropping off a fresh load of plants for her to murder.

Screenshot_20230406_184757_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s not forget it is her birthday next week, so she will be having the whole week off !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What did she mean when she was talking about the soil and her sweet peas and a Nicholson's mix up? Is she complaining about the soil they've delivered? Does that woman ever not give a sly dig when not getting freebies.

I think she looks really good in the black outfit, much better than her milk maid outfits.

Why so manic? I have to have a break before I dive back in!

Reactions: 19
Oh Crispina, the haircat the back is doing it's own thang...
😂

Screenshot_20230406_190042_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_190052_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_190137_YouTube.jpg

Petty, I know. But it's Crispy so ...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That antique “Princess Diana” table must be like Trigger’s broom, seventeen new heads and fourteen new handles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In the words of Lydia .... "oh dearrrrr."

View attachment 2082710View attachment 2082711
Did she pay for that jacket? It is £3800. I was looking at getting the midi skirt in that print but if she keeps that jacket I likely wont anymore.

When will she understand that these jackets are not cut to be draped over the shoulder! If she wants to drape her jackets like an idiot she needs to go buy a cheap oversized blazer.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Vics really hit the big time now there’s no stopping her, I can see her being asked to model a Victoria Beckham collection on the runway. Crispina will be sage green with envy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.