Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite possibly Lyds' dumbest TT to date.
What's the point?
Tea for 3. Yippee.
Yes 3. 🙄
Lyds, Cawwiee and Ali ???

And once again, the most basic meh table setting everrrr.
Are they eating the plant for tea ?? Drinking air ? Nibbling on the table cloth ?
Lazy Cawwiiee could have least set plate of cookies or even a store bought cake. C'mon, this is just so lazy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What's the point?
Tea for 3. Yippee.
Yes 3. 🙄

Are they eating the plant for tea ?? Drinking air ? Nibbling on the table cloth ?
Lazy Cawwiiee could have least set plate of cookies or even a store bought cake. C'mon, this is just so lazy.

View attachment 2082737
But that is exactly what you would get for tea with lidl. Nada!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she pay for that jacket? It is £3800. I was looking at getting the midi skirt in that print but if she keeps that jacket I likely wont anymore.

When will she understand that these jackets are not cut to be draped over the shoulder! If she wants to drape her jackets like an idiot she needs to go buy a cheap oversized blazer.
I don't know if Lydd paid for it or if it was massively discounted by Sellier. Influencer speak for not paying for anything is " I picked up ... " or "I chose..."
(As per the HC part of the vlog).
Lyds also "bought" a Tory Burch maxi dress ... guess she's been binge watching Vic's old vlogs where Vic receives loads of TB dresses, shoes and accessories. Desperate times.

Screenshot_20230406_194511_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Best comment on that TT, 'you look like you're in drag'

Brilliant.

Crispina Smugness (Cruella)!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know if Lydd paid for it or if it was massively discounted by Sellier. Influencer speak for not paying for anything is " I picked up ... " or "I chose..."
Lyds also "bought" a Tory Burch maxi dress ... guess she's been binge watching Vic's old vlogs where Vic receives loads of TB dresses, shoes and accessories. Desperate times.

View attachment 2082783
She bought the jacket from Sellier? It is from one of GV latest collections.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's the point?
Tea for 3. Yippee.
Yes 3. 🙄

View attachment 2082737
The way she poses after putting the plant pot down, as if she doesn’t realise they’re still filming and thinks she’s changing poses for photos 🤣 Except she does know, and she looks like a right knob. No one stands there like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way she poses after putting the plant pot down, as if she doesn’t realise they’re still filming and thinks she’s changing poses for photos 🤣 Except she does know, and she looks like a right knob. No one stands there like that 🤣
Yes , lidl does!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But that is exactly what you would get for tea with lidl. Nada!
That’s the most embarrassing thing she’s done and she’s done a lot of things to be embarrassed about!! It looks like a skit from Saturday Day Night Live! I hope you all in the UK know it! If you don’t it’s on Saturday Night and they are classic about making fun of what is going on in the news, celebrities atm being talked about and mocking them! They do Trump so good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She not taking proper time off it’s click bait she’s just having this weekend off! 😂

When /if she gets chickens it will be cluckbait 😂
Dont mind me... Just going to revise my out of office to a stylised font stating that I'm "Taking some time off" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know, and I know this sounds nasty, but she really does look like a man.
My son doesn’t know who she is and he came in the room and thought it was a man with a wig and a dress! This was a while ago but I think her face has gotten worse with the fillers! But Lydia love’s the way she looks in her camera!! She says that all the time!! She is so arrogant and she probably doesn’t believe us when we comment on here about what she does to her face and it not looking good!! I hope everyone feels good in their own skin but do it in a humble non arrogant way!! Nobody likes that girl who has to tell everyone she’s beautiful!! Who actually does that?? I know I don’t and I don’t know of anyone except for her and that’s why it’s so odd to me!!🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another plant Crispina has managed to murder. The lily of the valley one. But don't worry guys, next week Hello Petal is dropping off a fresh load of plants for her to murder.

View attachment 2082668
Lily of the valley is highly toxic to cats and dogs. Why would she put this in her house. Wasn't it enough when Lumi got pancreatitis or when Lynx went missing?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Skincare courtesy of the local chippy?????

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 19.29.11.png

Why is her nose a different colour to the rest of her face? And her neck another colour altogether???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She keeps going on about how she wanted things for so long. Did she have to wait for spring for holland cooper to send her leftover winter merchandise

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2082783
Lydia does this every year she will start buying a brand she hasn’t been banned from and see’s if she can get freebies or work and I think she’s really trying to get Caroline Herrera and Tory Burch! Remember when they tried sending her stuff maybe a year or two and she wasn’t interested and tossed them to the side like it wasn’t good enough for her?? Just like she did with Victoria Beckham makeup she slagged off and Holland Cooper she put down and now she has got nobody! Lydia uses people to get ahead and she does the same with friends and there’s barely anyone who sticks around to have lunch more than once! I wonder what she did with Josie and Vic?? I bet you they could really tell us some juicy gossip what she’s done or said to them because they are avoiding her like the plague!! And her loyal subscribers right now think she’s so sweet working on herself and has gotten her life so in order!!! If they only knew they are being fooled by a master manipulator! We should say ask her peers! It’s so weird how some people can get so fooled! They need to study those types of people Lydia not the other way around!!🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.