Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia's body language towards Laura Blair was quite interesting as well. Laura was standing slightly behind but between Lyds and Cawwie. She was talking to the gruesome duo but Lydia, although acknowledging what Laura was saying, didn't turn or look at Laura. Very rude. Laura finished what she was saying and walked away.
I think Lyds somewhat looks down on LB.
Lidl looks down on anyone she can’t gain something from!.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
20230321_114049.jpg
This just made me think of littul Ali's bee-stung pout 😂

20230321_114205.jpg
And isn't this the Dr who did Lydia's nose?? 👀😂
I don't understand how one of the world's foremost experts in the procedure can produce a result like Lydia's

I wonder if Alex has been topping it up under madam's orders 🤔 A true medical professional would give their honest opinion on when enough is enough, and refuse to do something that they dont agree balances with the face overall (and let's face it Lydia's face is completely unbalanced 🥴) as ultimately their work is their signature...I would not want Lydia's as my signature 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They have turned into a Sitcom/Horror genre all of their own - Uriah Heep, Aldi straight out of The Shining and now Cawwie from The League of Gentlemen

FE993C50-39AB-49A8-A8DD-18068124A962.jpeg
81DEE64F-03E1-427D-A06B-CBCF26978856.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Those two need to watch a few episodes of Made In Chelsea and see people in their 30's with money (Trust fund or not) do not dress like THAT!

Also if Lydia was 'old money' she would have the basic manners/etiquette

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh, this wittle man is so funny. WHAT is in that briefcase and WHERE is he going that requires him to have a briefcase?! Furthermore, WHICH job of his requires a bleeping briefcase? Beekeeping? Vacuuming? Insulating a shed barn? Leaning? Securing carports? 🤔
Probably just the paperwork for the loan ‘Lem online’ gave his ‘business’, or the loan his business gave Webster & Hamilton.. their roaring success of a property business lol.
---
Also… she’s never going to get a real Birkin from Hermes of she keeps favouring those Amazon wellies over her Hermes boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine out walking your 18 week old dog for the first time and this cackling loon arrives in your space talking about her sausage dogs? That poor unsuspecting man and the poor dog may never wish to leave the house again.

F659BB06-5981-4BFF-8087-CE8D7345E56F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And at the beginning of the vlog Lydia states that she no longer accepts gifts / PR from loads of brands ("yeah right."). Apparently, this is by choice.

But at the end of the vlog lit-til Miss Lala Land states that gifts / PR aren't arriving as they are going to the old address ... so if you / or any brand need to send her anything and are in doubt, please check with them first for the correct address.
Or they will contact the brand to advise them of the correct address.
"I mean, we're gonna contact you (the brand)...".
I found this statement quite interesting.
It gives the impression that Cawwie is actively contacting brands for "mislaid" PR / gifts / special launches or to be put on PR lists.

Girl, you've been living at The Bunga for more than 5 years. That's a piss poor excuse for brands not being interested in you or your brand.
You just aren't receiving much PR compared to Josie / Vic / Tamara et al. Josie receives loads of PR.

Lydia further states "I don't want to miss out on any launches. Obviously I'd buy them myself but sometimes you get them a little earlier, and I get to experience them and hopefully give you a little bit more insight into the product."
😅
Whatever Lydia, whatever.
💯 and as if the PR people watch the vlog to take note of where to send things. 🙄 if she had real relationships left then “the team” should advise a correct address.

BS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, he looks too little to be carrying that briefcase.

I do like a matching dress/skirt long coat combo, the #fraudulent fashionista should have worn the skirt and coat (and no hat) IMHO but of course Elsie likes to think of herself as the brand and will wear whatever inappropriate frock she can lay her hands on. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling she bought that car via/under business she can claim it on tax return

Reactions: 16
Those two need to watch a few episodes of Made In Chelsea and see people in their 30's with money (Trust fund or not) do not dress like THAT!

Also if Lydia was 'old money' she would have the basic manners/etiquette
Jade Holland Cooper was in Made in Chelsea briefly wasn't she? That's how she knows Ollie Locke.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You’ll never convince me all her Birkins are real. I’ve seen online some women on waitlists for years! And now all of a sudden, in the space of 2 years madam has quite a few? Pull the other one Lie-dia

• Heart
Reactions: 30
💯 and as if the PR people watch the vlog to take note of where to send things. 🙄 if she had real relationships left then “the team” should advise a correct address.

BS
It sounds like she was begging for freebies... How embarrassing!!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Awww....you're too cynical. Would you begrudge a 92 year old a few years of happiness. As for the fiancee, she's 66 and a widow and has to fund her retirement!
A few years @Miscanthus, possibly a few months 🤪🥵😵.

I wonder why he loves to get married?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That part of the vlog talking about how she was crying the week before and how the dogs tried to lick her tears away. Still gotta find a way to play the victim then Lydia. Timing seems about right. I hope she did cry at the thought of Nicky releasing the CCTV and showing the truth 🍌

DFC44D72-CCD4-4C79-8AC2-93359E8E4A85.jpeg
AB8F568E-1B84-4A45-8DF5-FB44D7AAF544.png
FB84A38B-65DE-4944-8312-CB0ECA544B2A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's not receiving PR it is either the fault of her team, or that brands don't want to send her stuff! She hasn't suddenly moved and changed address has she???? Also, she can't ever sack Cawwee as they are best friends and would ruin the friendship. Maybe it is Cawwee's plan to try little insta brands as all the big ones have dumped Lydia.

Reactions: 27
Hey everyone!
I haven’t followed this thread in about two years, but saw Lydia recently on instagram; so thought I’d check in.
Seriously- what is going on with her? She looks/dresses like she’s in her late 40’s early 50’s and she’s only in her mid 30’s.
Im early 30’s and there’s no way I’d dress like that! She never seems to be out with her friends having girlie brunches, shopping dates and on all girl holidays. Why doesn’t she arrange a girls trip to Ibiza for the summer and let her husband go away with the lads for a change? Instead she’s pottering around at home fawning over her green house and potted plants.
Why doesn’t she take JHC for inspiration? She seems confident with her fashion brand, friendships and lifestyle. Lydia seemed so much more confident when she was fresh faced, dressed in her jeans, black blazer and cashmere sweatshirts.
Now she just looks like she feels awkward all the time. Her Karen millen collection she looks really uncomfortable in all the pictures and she looked really uncomfortable in her outfit at Cheltenham races!
I think that she’s changed character/style so many times, that she doesn’t know who her true identity is and therefore looks uncomfortable in what she’s wearing. She’s obviously trying to be old money- but it’s difficult to be seen as the Mrs Alice/ Hannah Stafford when she’s changed her narrative so many times.
She was so much more likeable and stylish when she was back in her old house. I’m baffled by how moving house has changed her personality and style so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.