Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlog about Cheltenham will be minimal as she was invited alongside Ed Westwick, Kirsty Gallagher and Nick Knowles so madam although she has been captured vlogging she will have been wanting to pretend she was there because she is rich and not because she is a scrounging vlogger.

Idris Elba, Jeremy Clarkson, Princess Anne, Zara Tindall and Luke Evans were also there and perhaps in the same part as her.

EA21373C-5B68-482F-829C-C12514A5897D.jpeg

Madam definitely isn’t a blonde either 🤣 all those highlights for nothing. Is she with Carrie? Did she push Carrie or Ali off to the side in order to achieve that smug walking picture? I wonder who has the red scarf in their hair next to Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I TOLD you horse racing would be her next obsession. I wrote a message on here a couple of months back. It's cos all Royals and "Posh People" like to go to the races. I bet you she'll try and get invites to Aintree, "Royal" Ascot and also polo matches too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Coat over the shoulders when it is freezing, looks so stupid - no one would walk around like her - she is a parody and she wishes she looked like the Essex girls!!

Look at Jades stories on insta - i bet Lydia was invited as Vic or Teefers couldn't go. Her hair looks dark brown and she managed to go to the menswear launch first!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just scrolled to the bottom of her instagram and omg what a chav! once a chav always a chav. Which don't get me wrong if you like that style go for it, maybe that way she wouldn't feel so out of place and fake to her audience all the time. I feel like she nailed the "influencer london lux" style for a bit but now is just unberable and a bore. She should do a personal discovery journey, gather what she likes and dislikes and add that personal touch to her house/outfits... but we all now that's too much work. Better pretend we're poshos duchess of hairland.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god! How embarrassing! She looks like a dogs breakfast in that get up. What a mish mash.

I'm sure when Jade saw her she would of walked the other way and pretended not to see her and thought "what the duck is she wearing"
Honestly I personally feel like Jade also dresses in costume in her logos everywhere and is always making a haughty expression like a mean girl... maybe they are a perfect fit? LOL
Her vlog about Cheltenham will be minimal as she was invited alongside Ed Westwick, Kirsty Gallagher and Nick Knowles so madam although she has been captured vlogging she will have been wanting to pretend she was there because she is rich and not because she is a scrounging vlogger.

Idris Elba, Jeremy Clarkson, Princess Anne, Zara Tindall and Luke Evans were also there and perhaps in the same part as her.

View attachment 2035781
Madam definitely isn’t a blonde either 🤣 all those highlights for nothing. Is she with Carrie? Did she push Carrie or Ali off to the side in order to achieve that smug walking picture? I wonder who has the red scarf in their hair next to Lydia.
OMG they are all dressed in costume in the costumey OTT Holland Cooper lewks. They all look a FOOL. Sorry but I am NOT a fan of HC or her clothing. I don't mind the country look when it's authentic, but this brand is just too much IMO.

Can't wait to see the Josie and Charlie get up, lol Vic is the only one who seems to wear something from HC but make it fresh and modern (most of the time)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lidl in the Daily fail in a inappropriate for Cheltenham creased white sheet and the ever present Hermes bag and belt looking like she can smell tit. Enough now, we know you have a Hermes handbag
I don't know why, but this picture reminds me of guy Fawkes 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Coat over the shoulders when it is freezing, looks so stupid - no one would walk around like her - she is a parody and she wishes she looked like the Essex girls!!

Look at Jades stories on insta - i bet Lydia was invited as Vic or Teefers couldn't go. Her hair looks dark brown and she managed to go to the menswear launch first!
I think I saw a pic of Teefers - not loving her outfit but she's definitely more appropriately dressed then Madame all the gear no idea

Reactions: 36
Wonderful recap @Miscanthus 😂😂 You have summed up the gruesome twosome perfakly. Just one thing though - it was our resident spy and sleuth, @MissMidnight who noticed the similar word salad and posted it on the last thread. Whilst I would love to take the credit, as Ambassador of Clarity, I must confess unfortunately.

Happy Patrick’s Day, everyone ☘☘ I see the mods we no longer give us our hats. 😩 So - here you are -

👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒. Some bonnets to wear for the day!
Oh no...another error! I'm slipping. Apologies @MissMidnight for not acknowledging your sleuthing.
Happy St Patrick's Day! We do have hats now! To be sure, to be sure! 🍀🍀🍀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lidl in the Daily fail in a inappropriate for Cheltenham creased white sheet and the ever present Hermes bag and belt looking like she can smell tit. Enough now, we know you have a Hermes handbag
HOW is this walking disaster a style influencer!? I did better at Ascot last year in my local boutique dress and Amazon hat with my thrifted Shrimps bag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have made my way out of Tattle retirement just because I saw these pictures on Daily fail and wanted to see what you lovely ladies would be saying!!
---
Hahahahaha what is she dressed like !!!!!
she has finally made it to the holland cooper instagram page I see!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg who wears white to Cheltenham ? Only the jockeys 😂….. white dress?! Seriously … how In appropriate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Congratulations to ....er...me...er...again 🙄 for the thread title, which received 76 votes! 😍

As Lidl puts down her Beatrix Potter book, wipes the 'condesationing' mansion's windows, and prepares to spend the day, unshowered, in her ratty old dressing gown, we look back at the last thread....

* The MGs had to go to Cambridge to collect the new Range Rover, after a year's wait. They had their photo taken at the dealership...chavs!
* It's now dubbed the "Royal" Rover - Lidl chose the "parfekt" colour scheme.
* Hairdresser Despina and her troll continued to bait Nicky until Nicky was forced to stand up for herself. Go Nicky!🍌🍌🍌
* Why would Lidl be jealous of a successful, talented, independent businesswoman with her own product, who is also a lovely person?

The Baiting....

View attachment 2034883

The Response....

View attachment 2034888

* The pair had a #gifted one night stay in luxury rental Keythorpe Hall in the sought after holiday destination that is Leicestershire.
* Ever original, Lidl dubbed it "home from home". Any resemblance to the Bunga is in Lidl's head!
* Instead of "selling" us the property, Lidl showed fields, eggs and Hermès bags while posing in a white Carolina Herrera shirt dress that posed a trip hazard.
* Battling through her granular, globular, grabular, glandular fever hangover, Lidl lisped through Ali's vlog in her PJs and dressing gown, while Ali unpacked furniture.
* Lidl had ordered a mahogany table but didn't know where to put it. We've got a few suggestions!
* A mahogany mirror arrived for Ali's dressing room..... He's also having an island unit constructed where he can continue his shoeshine jounrey (sic).
* The MG's three x £300 dog gates were delivered. Since the dogs have the run of the house they are not required. On the upside they are not inscribed with dodgy grammar, so can be flogged!
* We are concerned about Lidl's feet....she hasn't worn heels since the last KM shoot, just beaten up Manola flats and rubber riding boots! Eeewwww!
* Our @Milking Keynes noticed the word salad of the month looked suspiciously similar to last year's.
* The MGs are getting chickens.....so she can have a Disney hen house and carry a basket of eggs around! This is a very bad idea 🫣🐓🐓🐓
* She has a presenting job.....no, this is a joke....surely....the woman can't string a sentence together and constantly touches her nose....no....

In other news
* We were grateful for shade throwing lessons in etiquette from Lauren, The l.a.way
* Grossie went to a Clé de Peau event with Vic and Suzie Bonaldi.

Screenshots thanks to @muffintop13, @Peppypoopar @K18 @Allexie01

Another bizarre dress, Hermès belt and Manolo combo, thanks @Namima

View attachment 2034894
Those tan shoes are genuinely so fugly. The dress is actually nice to me, but again she's fked up by not taking in the hem... Why she owns anything nice is beyond me. Why she tries SO hard to portray she is posh, whilst not realising that her constant little mannerisms like these actually betray her by outting to the world her reality as nothing but hoi polloi-plebness, is even more beyond me. I guess a pig with lipstick and all that...:sick:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.