Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A29B7C28-37D9-40E4-A824-C759E16DBDE4.png

This is Arabella Banana our darling happy girlie chicken. Welcome dearest one. You are our mascot and Ambassador for the Voice of Poultry.
Here are your bonnets of high office (as it’s St Patrick’s Day) as introduced by Her Excellency Havisham.

👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒

Hark! The Trombone of Truth exalts you...
263B6AEC-0F77-4DD3-A581-8658C61AF2FA.gif

---
Lydia will probably call one of her chickens 'Fabergé' :rolleyes:
She will expect a luxury egg to be laid every day......
Guess the Daft Names of The Millen Chickens...

Faberge
Edwina Currie
D4F92823-6B9B-4586-8452-C2275E1BC967.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Guess the Daft Names of The Millen Chickens...

Princess Lay-a
Dora the Eggs plorer

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Going by the theme of Porter and Berkeley. My chicken name ideas:

Downton
Beatrix
Claridges
Tosca
Gisele

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just catching up on this thread, you girls are too funny!!

CinderAli - this is just genius 😂 😂 😂

Gutted she is getting chickens, she is doing it for all the wrong reasons. Say what you want about Mrs Hinch, she has done an amazing job with her chickens, nursing them back to health and I think she follows the guidance really carefully about how to care for them. Lydia on the other hand wont research anything except the bleeping disney looking house because with her it is only about how things look. She knocks me sick.

That bloody stripy gown is a monstrosity. She looks like one of the ugly sisters in it, which is fitting with CinderAli really.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reminder…. “Listen I’ll take anything that will allow me to go get eggs babe, that’s all I care about.”

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Will they have designer belts and harnesses so she can take them for walkies, does Hermès make special hay or nests and baskets for the eggs of dreams??
Do chickens come in shades of sage green and/or 'rouge'?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please tell me she will at least re-home some lovely chickens, not be an absolute p***k (sorry) and search for royal hens

• Sad
Reactions: 18
We got our hats at last! ☘☘☘ Thank you Mods! ❤ Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Tattlers. Wear sage green all day and return the bonnets 👒👒👒 to me immediately so I can put them up on depop at €1 each.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe she’s getting chickens, and Ali is a dick for letting her. No way is she going to do any of the looking after, worming, cleaning, dealing with mud and poorly chucks. When is reality ever going to enter her febrile brain? Everything she has is a stage for taking pictures and convincing herself that her fake life is real. It is just so pathetic (especially when animals/birds are recruited to act as props).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She will not be getting rescue chickens, hers will have a pedigree and the coop is designed by Hermezzz :ROFLMAO:
If she doesn't get the top pedigree available from The Bell Plantation near Towcester , is she even Lidl...? 👎🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
For gods sake wish she’d put her bloody arms in the coat. I bet there was loads of young girls there laughing their heads off at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.