Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets the fabric gifted begged for but pays for her Souster & Hicks stuff - yeah right!

She's even more kind than she used to be - she's always been kind! Ya know!

Just watching Claire's video - she's got a mini LV vintage trunk hee hee!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I think behind her smile hiding lots of pain.
I don't feel sorry or anything but I genuine think she is not happy but playing this role of a happy wife and famous influencer when in real life is nothing as pretty and smooth as it looks .
Most of the days she is miserable , looking like a mess - there is no life, joy and happiness at what she is doing but she still keep pushing it .

Who knows maybe one day she will do podcast and opens up about everything but it's so obvious she knows she is rejected by the brands, views are dropping , jobs shrinking . Good for her if the paid mortgage .
yeah I'm sure it's a tough thing for anyone to go through... the fall from the top. Wonder if she'll ever see her own part in it? The bullying of Nicky and PR's who worked with her.... difficult to work with.... rude.... lazy.... late... ekcetera ekcetera

• Heart
Reactions: 32
yeah I'm sure it's a tough thing for anyone to go through... the fall from the top. Wonder if she'll ever see her own part in it? The bullying of Nicky and PR's who worked with her.... difficult to work with.... rude.... lazy.... late... ekcetera ekcetera
I canā€™t help wondering what this new project sheā€™s signed for is. Do I believe her? No. But Iā€™m curious what sheā€™s constructed in her mindā€¦

Reactions: 20
This bothered me a tad as he used the gay hashtag etc. itā€™s not a bloody costume for you or a way to make money Ali. And then Iā€™m back around to they are both as bad as each other and will do whatever they can for clout/money
Hold up?!? Are you serious. F off Ali!

Reactions: 13
Wow she's such a genius, a garden with vegetables in a school - I bet no school has ever thought of that idea!
And, um, kids canā€™t ā€œwork for free,ā€ Lydia. They can do a plants project, but theyā€™re KIDS, and they donā€™t go to school to WORK. šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And, um, kids canā€™t ā€œwork for free,ā€ Lydia. They can do a plants project, but theyā€™re KIDS, and they donā€™t go to school to WORK. šŸ¤¬
WHY is she rambling on and on about school children learning gardening when she's 1. just started listening to a podcast and 2. probably could google the subject and see that it's already being done. My own son's elementary school had a WORKING GREENHOUSE (not for parties, photoshoots, and pizza eating) but to grow actual veg hydroponically that they sold to the local organic farm to table restaurant and have done for YEARS. EYEROLL

She acts like noone has ever thought of something before because she lives in an actual bubble of podcasts and period dramas and has been pretending to garden for MONEY for material things.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
As the saying goes.....
Be nice to people on the way up
as they'll be the one's you meet on the way down.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lidl prepares for her audition for the part of Mr Rochesterā€™s mad wife in Jane Eyre šŸ¤­

5BB62691-E668-4957-AC4A-9F700282BC4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Agree. For those who donā€™t watch the vlogsā€¦ Here is the footage of her stomping in wearing her rubber boots and VERY tight leggings and tank top.

Then he pans up to her ghost white sour puss face with masssive hair and I must admit I jumped a little. To use a Lydia phrase ā€œit was jarringā€Lol

View attachment 2049797
Did someone set off some firecrackers in that room and stamp them out??
---
Tonight Gents, weā€™ll be launching our new range. This one is the ā€˜Lydiaā€™ and comes with an introductory offer of all the lube you need in a little Hermes bag.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lidl prepares for her audition for the part of Mr Rochesterā€™s mad wife in Jane Eyre šŸ¤­

View attachment 2050626
Holy Smokes!

Definitely time to remove fashion & beauty influencer off the CV Lids... That is just no. What even is the hair???!! I'm absolutely shite with hair, and don't look like that šŸ˜‚ Not even going to go into the "dress"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.