Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.
Again evidence was gonna say of needing a ruddy good slap (apologies spelt that wrong before lol can call that a typo though pmsl )I'd respond with "no one has to watch your mindless shit either to be honest" gave up on that weeks ago, it truly started to dull my mind

There is a saying that if you are given something for free, you'll value it less than something you've saved up for. She was likely given all those shoes which is why she doesn't value them enough to not throw them on the floor. Really the message behind that video was, look at how much I have that you don't. Yet another bragging exercise. I wonder how long it will take for her to fall from grace?
It's not really for me the throwing of them (yeah its not great) its her facial expression at one point during it I find really distasteful but thats only my view

just finished the video.. in case anyone's wondering, her french pronounciation is horrible!
What do you expect when she can't pronounce Balmain lol at all like its spelt even though the French don't pronounce the n at all? pmsl

I'd have pissed myself laughing if that fucking curtain rail fell on her head lol

Being myself likely upper middle class can literally say she sticks out like a sore thumb, believe truly we all have our place in society so.... yeah

And this must be here character equivalent in recent pics

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Boujee Beige - A #richgirlcheck cook book by Lydia Millen Stripper

Includes dungalow classics such as:

-Dressing gown fluff with a garnish of dandruff
-Nail grime - a quick snack for any time
- 0 calorie soup
- Boss girl beans on toast
- Exotic cat
- Basic beige with dried up Cathedral City
- Boring cake as dense as my husband
I think any of these 👆 should be in the new title!! @Wophie I laughed so hard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hallobrit

Agree, also shotfromthestreet and how different lower waste youtubers are offering practical advice.
Also want to ad BangonStyle, who been really good at the moment. Sorry off topic but it's good to point out the anti Lydia's out there

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Does he sleep on your bed?😊
Sorry guys, I'll take this to the dm's in a minute😉

So how the AF is lydl going to cope when her Sunday cleaner doesn't show? Or her gardener? Even with all this time on her manky hands she's still going to suffer some sort of breakdown right?

God, I've just had a gross thought. All this sun we're going to be treated again to an insta-story of her un-fucking-sexy, limp, wimp husband mowing their 1 metre square of 'land' on his ride-on🙄
No, he sleeps by the bed with my other dog!!!

Lori Blair

Even though I think she is being selfish and dangerous, I would hope that this is not an option either. This is asking for a police state. Can we just self-regulate?
people who are aware of the risks of course self regulate. but usually i would be against a police state. i mean i don't even think of it as a governmental or political recourse. but in the midst of a pandemic, when some people can't understand the real danger, a state of emergency might be needed. seeing what happened in Italy and about to break in Florida, i feel like forcing people to stay home to contain the pandemic is the only solution.

I can't believe how well her new YouTube videos and tik toks are doing 😒 swear she's had a bit of a resurgence recently. Wtf is going on :/

• Angry
  • Sick

MichiganGal

VIP Member
What the hell is she banging on about??? She does realize Italy and China are two separate places? The virus has been partially contained in China and not AT ALL in Italy.

Wow. As @Oohthedrama says, what a daft bint. I hope this pandemic is what shuffles people like her into the background. Completely out of touch and unaware with what’s going on that she has to order packets from Italy. If everything she has in her life is “the dream” what more could she possibly be wanting for?

View attachment 99290
That is totally the opposite of what I read/heard which was leave the package outside for a day or two before opening with gloves on.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Feeling very angry that Lidl and Aldi are having home deliveries when there are not enough slots for people who can't get to the shops!
They are the fittest couple in the world aren't they? Leave slots for those who have to self isolate...over 70s and immunocompromised!
Essentially people like me, can't even sign up for it let alone get a slot, heard today that some are even having the audacity of lying about their symptoms to GP surgeries so they can get appointments, the stupidity of some people yeah won't go into detail about why my immune system will be compromised for the rest of my life but essentially not having a large bowel though not sure if that'd count and I am not certain if I could class asthma as severe in my case though (both from birth really since its not the usual reason for having the large bowel removed due to IBD I don't have that)

Don’t hate me 😬 First time I kinda don’t hate her look (except necklace)
Ah its fair enough :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

nadiathr

I thought of a combo 😅

New thread idea: Lockdown with Lydia: Dior, dress up, beige food and no NHS!

beahunny

Chatty Member
Literally any of these videos are funnier and more interesting than whatever that is that Lydia does on TikTok:

(it's a song about sucking butt and kids are recording the horror on their parents/grandparents faces)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Hk85

I have to hold my hands up and say I don’t HATE the dress. It’s right up my street. But styled with those clunky studded sandals and a Chanel? Is she for real? It is so boho chic, not indie rocker mets rich private school brat.
Of course tags will have been kept on this dress and returned immediately so thankfully we won’t have to see her lack of styling again with this number.
There’s just too many styles in one outfit isn’t there!!?