Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Oh I didnt mean to suggest you photoshopped this. I do enjoy your highly sophisticated photoshopped efforts though. The trotters had me fooled!
It's just the incredible difference in how she looks when she isn't in control of the image. With the same outfit and the photos put side by side, well there it is plain as day. The streaky orange one has more than fake boobs.
😂 I wasn't sure if you thought I had or hadn't but I just wanted to clarify..... that's ALL her! No Muff_Puff edits here. 😇

Reactions: 4

Jg182

They have to provide their last 3 years tax returns and can claim 80% of profits but only up to £2500 per month. In theory they could claim £5000 between them per month, but the chancellor said that HMRC would be filtering the claims for those who truly need it. Surely if they looked at her finances and saw nearly £1m in the bank, they would tell them both to jog on. Also, it would be for business that have forced to close because of the CV19 virus and she clearly doesn't fall in this category. I would be absolutely DISGUSTED if she tried to claim, but sadly, wouldn't put it past that greedy, selfish bish
I think its for those who have earned £50,000 or below

Reactions: 4

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I hope she slices her skin open with those claws and gets an infection in the wound.

I saw photos from the earthquake in Croatia's capital yesterday. Those poor, poor people.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to the podcast she’s on? I got enough of her flipping through the latest vlog but it’s amazing she seems to be taking about someone other than herself on it!

HereWithPopcorn

Who is Claire? I don’t follow on socials lyid
I dip in and out of this very lightly.
She does have the biggest head/face.

Especially since Lydia copied Claire round marble table.

Well we know she didn't get a brain for her birthday. Gawd she acts like she is 10 yrs old.

If it is skin care.....she can kiss a lot of her sponsor $$$$ goodbye. It looks like a cream of some sort. Probably generic cheap a$$ body creme.
if it is... I CANNOT wait to see who she ‘gifts’ out to..

RalphieRoo

it has to do with barrel lens distortion - thats why she looks wider than in reality.
Our Lyd is at the edge of the image. She would be distorted to be longer and narrower? The centre of the image in a barrel lense distortion would be stretched wider?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I think the next few months will be a case of rooting out the weeds.
Influencers are going to struggle in this market. People with actual proper jobs are struggling or losing them.
This is when we’ll see how many of them have actually been savvy with their money. One thing for sure though.... with all the crappy re-decorating and the humongous mortgage, there’s no way they’re getting their money back on the bungalow when that recession hits!
Thing as well to think about is negative equity (when you purchase something of course at a value using a loan) that's not worth the loan taken out on it anymore, why when I moved into my place why the previous seller waited until way after the 2008 crash was actually in about 2018 when selling it to essentially well a combination of people (me my two parents and my sister) there's not a whole lot that can be done about it either, just waiting for the economy to get going again probably looking at about 10 years if its really bad

beahunny

Chatty Member
Question to those of you guys who are in the UK? Can't she be reported to a certain governmental agency for making her "staff" come to work? I mean there's nothing vital in what she does! Isn't it she somehow breaking the law?
Even though I think she is being selfish and dangerous, I would hope that this is not an option either. This is asking for a police state. Can we just self-regulate?

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
Sorry can I be really annoying for a sec and ask who is George in relation to her? I'm new to watching her 😬

Reactions: 1