Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Ok I just watched that too. Brands are slashing budgets and telling her they can only pay a quarter of what they had originally planned on paying and they will resume paying her normal rates after everything "goes back to normal".

Heh.....yea right. This is not going to go well for all these influencers. This is a wide open door for all these brands to reboot and slash costs. It's never going to go "back to normal" for them. Or if it does, it won't be very soon and it will be a much smaller list of influencers who get the work that pays a livable wage.
AND A HUGE MORTGAGE.

Reactions: 8
I think she is still in denial that shit will hit the fan soon.

For example, I've seen Emma Hill's content slowly shifting, and I know she'll survive the youtube ad-pocalypse.

For Tamara, I can see her pushing through the ad-pocalypse, since she has a powerful agency behind her.

Meanwhile Frow and Lydia, where do we begin? Both have narcissistic tendencies that may match Meghan Markle, has dim-witted husbands, and an ego as high as the Empire State Building.

As one of you lovely ladies has mentioned, the luxury market will definitely slow down, and brands wouldn't have the funds now to send ££££ of free shit to undeserving influencers.

What will Lydia do then?
If Meghan Markel is a so called narcissist, what would you call the Royal Family?

Frauds?

Reactions: 7

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Yep now its 'I need a landscape gardener but don't know where to find one' how about trying Google? :rolleyes: on a side note you can tell she HATES the fence that separates her garden to the forest because it show she hasn't got as much land as she likes to make out.:LOL:
Bet she's not worked out that she probably would need to purchase that land (my mother had that problem asked if she could purchase land behind her and her partners home but were denied for whatever reason) and it depends if even the fence actually belongs to her should be in the title deeds like with what I mean to say before, where I was brought up in the first home I lived in (semi detached house) one side of the property's fence belonged say it was the left fence was next doors responsibility to maintain, the opposite side obviously would be ours and so on, the cause of some massive arguments with neighbours typically is that (thats depending even if the fence belongs to her/them).

Not to mention I doubt she has any comprehension of the difference between a landscape gardener and a designer, they're not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination

Where I used to live before moving was this idea to redo the brick wall around the car park, the management company needed to talk with the council whos wall it was before doing anything to it as was in quite a state if disrepair

Think I can remember (though across the pond) Onision yeah he's a complete f**khead but he invaded some other land he wasn't allowed to use or something and got a hefty fine I think for it or something, might not have even been that but essentially got told to f off that land I think but to be honest my memory's rather blurry with that one

Last edited:

Lola Faith

VIP Member
New thread idea: Lockdown with Lydia, Dior and dress up - don't mention the NHS!

or

Lockdown with Lydia, no change at the bungalow, beige food and boredom

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Let’s not forget this gem
Can you call that twat in heels, as an alternative to cat in boots? Oh well f it I'm gonna regardless!

Change of subject but thought this was funny 😁View attachment 102209
Instead looking like a left tit instead lol

Anyone notice since her hissy fit on her latest post she's not posted anything on her story? Obviously sulking. There's quite a few people calling her out on there now
Next they'llbe chanting "who are ya, who are ya" a vile twat in heels (throwing them on the floor) thats who
Thread idea - Lydia Millen, All dressed up and nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, yes, I'll stoop that low!
Oh I'd not say that is low it's pretty accurate actually!