Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
She does look skinny to me, it's more that she is not that tall as she is trying to convince people
Also from my personal observation, she is a typical example of a woman with eating disorder :

* prefers to wear black to look more skinny even she is already like this
* always mentions that her clothes needs to be tailored or cinched in even thought it's not needed it
* she does look quite happy when even the smallest sizes don't fit her, because it will mean she is even skinnier (in her own eyes )
* picky with the food constantly
Yh I think shes skinny you can see that in the underwear pics. Its just shes not very tall and has shortish legs.

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile 👑 Tati looks like a flipping radiant Angel of Peace 🕊 in her latest video, even the sun came out by the end, while having been quarantined for weeks already. So much more human (than our Lydiot). She's sharing her heart and connecting in a gentle way, in touch with humanity and giving away her future immunity formula for free, continuing to pay her staff and coming up with ways to help. Don't watch all her videos and don't follow her on IG any more but much respect to Tati. Showing heart - can't copy that Lydll - until you find yours.

• Angry
  • Heart

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Do we know if Carrie is back yet?
Hope lydl doesn't make her self isolate at her bungalow, what with Ali's underlying health condition.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Is one called G-A-Y (is probably what you mean I think) rather is one in Manchester and London don't know where else though
Whatever the right spelling is, the way it sounds...still cannot imagine my husband going there😝 ”Guilty by association”.

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Feeling severe second hand embarrassment. 🤦‍♀️ Who is this directed at? I don’t get it.
It was about another user on here that didn't know the comment made, was a joke.
She started back and forth arguing which resulted in all the posts being removed.

• Wow
I live the way LYDIA ELISE MILLEN buys 1k FAKE INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS daily and thinks no body notices. Yet has the nerve to bitch about other influencers buying fake followers. The mind boggles! People watch her insta followers count for the next week and see.

• Angry

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She was impressed by the way the declutter women folded her towels, I wasn’t! + They hadn’t been properly softened or her « Miele » dryer is crap!

Louisaholic

She does look skinny to me, it's more that she is not that tall as she is trying to convince people
Also from my personal observation, she is a typical example of a woman with eating disorder :

* prefers to wear black to look more skinny even she is already like this
* always mentions that her clothes needs to be tailored or cinched in even thought it's not needed it
* she does look quite happy when even the smallest sizes don't fit her, because it will mean she is even skinnier (in her own eyes )
* picky with the food constantly

There are a couple of reasons she looks different in different photos

most of her selfies are taking on her phone and at the mirror a long thin mirror will make her look taller and thinner
the baby shower photo was directly at them and depending on the lens it can change the look - wide angle lens with make things wider and shorter.

not defending her before anyone comes at me ...... just explaining some photography tips.

Wazabi

Chatty Member
She makes me so angry. Why can't these stupid idiots who hang onto her every word see what she is up to...... she is still busy trying to fill her bank account and profit from the sheer boredom of her subscribers who are in self-isolation. Yet they won't see this until they have lost their jobs and wish they hadn't spent £1000's on face cream and cosmetics to make her rich so she can buy more Chanel....but then maybe they won't as they are so stupid. SUCKERS!!!!!!!
You're right, it's beyond me.