Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vampy5555

I remember back in the day when she appeared normal and they lived in the old house she was gushing about a book Eat pretty and talking how she is now cooking and enjoying food etc. Where did all the cooking skills go? And where is the food??? And where is the beauty???
And how on earth did she manage to disfigure herself completely?? Don‘t influencers watch their videos and pictures and in in some point say, ok I look good, time to stop with procedures?!
the book was gifted and she was most likely paid to promote it and pretend she loved it.

I know this pandemic is scary but I thought I'd give you all some laughs..... We need a sView attachment 97206View attachment 97207View attachment 97208View attachment 97210View attachment 97211ense of humour when things get tough ❤
these are the best things I’ve seen in ages!! I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know this pandemic is scary but I thought I'd give you all some laughs..... We need a sView attachment 97206View attachment 97207View attachment 97208View attachment 97210View attachment 97211ense of humour when things get tough ❤
these are the best things I’ve seen in ages!! I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Lola Faith

VIP Member
@Georgeeee I don't know how to screenshot an instastory on my laptop, can you post Claire's - she's shaming Lydiot again for sure, and bigging up Victoria!

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
it’s like Coachella meets....fucking Disneyland flower and garden 🙄
wtf is that nose doctor injecting her with, this isn’t normal behavior from a grown ass adult.

View attachment 98016
#JustOnePoundAMonthCanFeedAli #Donate #TextFeedAli
Ali brushed his hair back. They are clueless.

Wish you all health and sending good vibes and hope your way!
It’s awful what is going on, my heart aches for all those “effected” by covid.
Except Lidya Millen the stripper of the bungalow. Fuck that bitch.
Yeah, fuck her and her little boy.

Last edited:

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Do you definitely know it’s beauty related?
dont you think it’s more likely to be some kind of home related thing, like cushions or candles or alike?

Reactions: 5

mindlessness

VIP Member
Ali has a five head rather than a forehead! I don't remember him having such a large forehead before, or is his hair slipping down the back of his head?
Yes! But then weirdly when he combs the little fringe but down his forehead looks small to me? It’s confusing. :confused:

Arianda

For those who don't follow Carrie, she's just posted that her friends/family have dropped flowers and chocolate on her doorstep to cheer her up as she's self isolating. I've not once seen her post that Lydia has done anything like that for her. Some best friend
I would like to follow her, but she is on private, I did send a request probably month ago still nothing :LOL: :coffee: