Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She isn’t getting a puppy is she?
Let’s hope not, she would never be ale to train it! The poor thing would Poo 💩 all over the floor, wee on the carpets, rip the furniture de pieces, break it’s back on all the stairs and end up living in the shed! Or she will carrie, Dave to do the dirty work!

Reactions: 5

MichiganGal

VIP Member
If you love your shoes so much why THE FUCK would you throw them on the floor! I’m glad the most liked comment under it is about throwing them down. She actually comes across like Regina George on TikTok, spoilt little pwincesth that naive teenagers will admire but soon grow out of as the get older. Has she any idea of her brand image? I can’t figure her out.View attachment 100692
If the waist line of your dress goes up when you lift your shoulders then the dress is too small. She insists on having the top fit close to her fake boobs but the dress is meant to be loose and flowy. What good is the dress if you can't bend over or raise your arms? It was pretty dumb of her to drop those shoes especially the Manolo Blahniks with the crystal buckles.

What are those glittery trainers top right anyway? Does she wear them while playing on her scooter around the hamlet with harness-clad toddler Ali?
View attachment 100742

View attachment 100744View attachment 100745
Ali is waiting for the mother ship to pick him up. Is this doofus chic?

What are those glittery trainers top right anyway? Does she wear them while playing on her scooter around the hamlet with harness-clad toddler Ali?
View attachment 100742

View attachment 100744View attachment 100745
Ali wears those sparkly trainers when he wants to add a little flash. https://images.app.goo.gl/aVwc58HEEmUT8fyE7

Last edited:

katiesmith81

VIP Member
THIS, yes WTF is she going on about, "our internet does not allow the team to work from home"?! Oh do fuck off Lydia you bloody moron, invest in getting the knowledge to keep your employees safe. Why is she unable to use Dropbox...waiting for a reply on Instagram in 3,2,1
She's what most people would call talking out of her ass (or talking complete and utter bollocks) can't imagine even if she did get hacked what would be so confidential to that anyhow (with what someone was stating earlier), she makes about as much sense as a chocolate fireguard!

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Ok I usually try to be funny, and even if I miss the mark I try 🤣😂
In my own head I’m fucking hilarious!!!

but it doesn’t really feel right,
if someone else wants to inject a bit of banter feel free.
We’ll definitely get back to it on the thread for sure 😉

But for now I’m gonna quote @Lola Faith

View attachment 96711

Take care everyone, and continue here!
(We don’t condone physical violence bla bla bla...)
She needs two!!

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Sorry to hear this. I hope you get something sorted.
Oh it's fine I mean have various things I can do, also there's a good chance will be on the list of people GP surgeries are going to start processing tomorrow (will take two weeks to complete though so won't probably hear about it until then) whos of a high risk so these food hubs, which is something by a think its some form of representative of a food distributions company who are going to be dealing with that and rather than paying the military to physically hand it all out they're using some kind of hub to deal with that cutting the military (organised by the gov't) of course being of high risk requires proof of documentation from a GP surgery I'd have thought most likely so it with a bit of luck won't be abused

I just hear that a special school in Essex had all the dry food and two large freezers of food stolen over the weekend. What is wrong with people?!
That's just despicable rather when I'd heard (things you dont tend to really think about until someone actually says so I'm fully willing to admit that) when people are panic buying its like leaving the remaining of the WW2 vets who fought in WW2 and this is how some repay them, leaving sometimes some without things they need, not to mention the health care professionals as well who are dealing with this.

Yeah not too worried really about myself since got a lot of support around me plus also in adition isnt nearly as bad as others so my health related things.... really lucky and realise how privileged I am

My Dior is on it’s way, going from one room to another is very, very difficult without a bag 😥
I'd say nigh on impossible!!!

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Is she for sure a brit? Like how can you not know your native language?!?!

Both affected and effected are verb forms and their usage can get confusing. Effected means executed, produced, or brought about. To effect is to bring about or cause something to happen. For example, The dictatorial regime quickly effected changes to the constitution that restricted the freedom of the people.
On the other hand, affected means made an impact on. It is the past tense of the verb form of affect, which means to impact. For example, Carbon di-oxide emissions affected the environment.
Like how forgetting that Italy is almost or practically like a war zone right now due to the virus, one nurse even here in London having to work what was it two days without a break I think it was thats staggering literally staggering, this lightened me up a bit though
Though Dr Hope (Sonia being a IC Anaesthetist Consultant, the ones who are trained to use respirators) or this part made me laugh

As @Georgeeee once said, "It’s only her enormous head that looks fed." 😂

View attachment 98477
Bobblehead
Looks like one of those caricatures of some celeb or whoever when they've purposefully enlarged their head and just plopped it ontop of their shoulders/neck

I hope all brands do the right thing right now and stop giving any products or freebies to greedy Youtubers. If they are to give anything away for free this day forward, they give it only to hospital janitorial, nurses, medical assistants, ambulance medics, those working in grocery and delivery etc. These are the people who deserve freebies. And if I hear a brand gave their products for free to a bunch of nurses etc. that would be the best advertisement for any company and I would definitely buy from them because they have morality, humanity and social consciousness.

I hope Lydiot and others like her get not a single cent more or single item ever again from today onward. There are people deserving of such freebies and frauds and liars like this fool is not one of them. She contributes nothing to society except a fake lifestyle, greed, consumerism and lies.

I've made a decision that this day forward I will only purchase from companies that stepped up to he plate during this global pandemic and helped others with no care regarding profitability. There are companies stepping up making sanitizer instead of skin care or alcohol for consumption, clothing designers and manufacturers like Cristian Siriano making masks for medical staff instead of designing dresses and manufacturing clothes.

This is a horrifying time in our world but also a test that will separate the saints from the sinners. It will show who will be selfless and who will remain a greedy narcissist.

Sadly, we all know for a fact that Lydiot will always remain the latter.
As far as I am aware there are even private health care providers who've been funded at cost (they are said to be making no profits from it and are willing to prove so how thats done I am not exactly sure) by the NHS to provide resources

Last edited:

Happyfocker

Sorry can I be really annoying for a sec and ask who is George in relation to her? I'm new to watching her 😬
Yeah. I would like to know too. She said in a story that we might recognise him. From where exactly. I've never seen him on her or Ali's you tube. Could be mistaken though. It's not like I ever paid much attention.

Reactions: 4

Leeleebeb75

I’ve been pondering Lydia’s new brand.
my first thought was it Can’t be makeup given she still gets work from any Terry and similar brands. Likewise perfume or fake tan. I can’t imagine her wanting to risk losing money from those sponsorships. Then I thought, what about tanning mits? Those velour ones so it’s ‘luxe’, obviously. Super cheap to buy from China I imagine? Then sell for an insane markup.

Any other ideas? I want us to figure it out before she announces. Tattle team brainstorm!
Maybe something for the home like candles or room fragrance????

Reactions: 4