Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To spend thousands on one bleeping bag during a global pandemic. I hope this bleep loses all her $, sponsors, brand ambassadorships -all of it -plus her bleeping internet connection so we never have to see her mug and dumb posts ever again.

She will then have no choice but to dip into her actual pockets. The one thing I am hoping for is for people to see how pathetic Youtubers are and how self-serving they are.

Hope none of her products launch and it all crashes and burns. Yes, I'm a negative Nelly today because her buying a Dior bag for herself and still shilling her own product line makes me nauseous. And what an ugly bag at that. I like Dior usually but this looks like a home project she threw together herself. And still showing what she got for her "biryday" like a bleeping 9 year old whilst people are dying and losing jobs.

And her in that pic with several others in her friend's baby shower pic shows how short, stumpy and wide she is. She's not tiny like she states and she elongates herself and legs via photoshop in her own pics. I don't even believe the size she says she is is true. There is photo distortion and then there is everyone else looking much smaller and the same height as her. Her head is huge yet she continues to keep pumping fillers into her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Look at this video, she states on the Post "original sound - lydiaemillen"

Did she compose and write this music?!? No, so this is plagiarism, fraud and a copyright issue.

If she suddenly removes it then we know for a fact the twit is constantly reading our Tattle threads. I hope she gets sued for copyright and fraudulent statements. This is a blatant lie.

What a lying witch....status quo for Lydiot the fraud.

How can so many be such blind sycophants of a blatant fraud? It boggles the mind
sounds like Einaudi to me.

Reactions: 1
Who is Claire? I don’t follow on socials lyid
I dip in and out of this very lightly.
She does have the biggest head/face.

Especially since Lydia copied Claire round marble table.

Well we know she didn't get a brain for her birthday. Gawd she acts like she is 10 yrs old.

If it is skin care.....she can kiss a lot of her sponsor $$$$ goodbye. It looks like a cream of some sort. Probably generic cheap a$$ body creme.
if it is... I CANNOT wait to see who she ‘gifts’ out to..

Reactions: 3
I hope she paid full price for that pointless bag and that she continues to make many many luxury purchases and self involved tone deaf posts during this pandemic. Fingers crossed Lovlies! 🤞🤞 Spend that money Lydl!!! 💸

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.
Can I dislike her even more ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what i thought.. correct me if im wrong but wouldn't someone posh in the uk be eating something more fancy? elaborate
Honestly I’m surprised she doesn’t have the “typical influencer food”, I see a lot of them with fresh smoothies every morning, fresh veggie based lunches/dinner, things like avocado on toast etc. But I really think it boils down to the fact she doesn’t care what she eats / we’ve established she clearly has strange, possibly harmful, eating habits. She doesn’t like spending money, really and I think that’s it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She admitted she got her eyebrows dyed, and also acknowledge that they "might" look orange. MIGHT?
View attachment 101793
WHAT???? Wait - when did she do this? Did she rush to the salon to get a pre-lockdown fix? Or is this the start of things falling apart on her face!!! (Even on that picture there's bumps on her cheek, not to mention the 5 o'clock shadow 🧔mentioned above)

Does she even pay for any of those appointments? (Does she tip well?????)

Also: I'm a brunette and dye my eyebrows (myself) every 6 weeks and they have never been orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I’m surprised she doesn’t have the “typical influencer food”, I see a lot of them with fresh smoothies every morning, fresh veggie based lunches/dinner, things like avocado on toast etc. But I really think it boils down to the fact she doesn’t care what she eats / we’ve established she clearly has strange, possibly harmful, eating habits. She doesn’t like spending money, really and I think that’s it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
makes sense... honestly if i had her cash id spend it on "influencer food" instead of my 10000th bag

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.