Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my thought.
Should we all remind her followers that CALFSKIN comes from actual CALVES? Poor aminals.
Lydia, here's what a calf looks like, in case you've failed your biology class:
OYFC7YAL25A7ZJZXTN4CGPNNIM.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Should we all remind her followers that CALFSKIN comes from actual CALVES? Poor aminals.
Lydia, here's what a calf looks like, in case you've failed your biology class:
View attachment 101721
Don't and never will understand people that buy things made from animals, baby animals even worse 😢 why do people need high end this, high end that!?! There is no need to have these things. You can purchase beautiful bags, shoes, clothes that haven't had to kill an animal to make them.

Reactions: 17
It’s cheap, easy and fool proof to cook if you don’t know how to, seemingly, they don’t.
what i thought.. correct me if im wrong but wouldn't someone posh in the uk be eating something more fancy? elaborate

Reactions: 7
Soooo she’s bought herself a Dior bag with the money they saved in not throwing their joint birthday party. What money??? Pretty sure their last party for NYE cost them a grand total of £13.16 given they were gifted the food platters and asked their guests to bring their own alcohol 🤪 Lydia your priorities are just 👌🏽😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soooo she’s bought herself a Dior bag with the money they saved in not throwing their joint birthday party. What money??? Pretty sure their last party for NYE cost them a grand total of £13.16 given they were gifted the food platters and asked their guests to bring their own alcohol 🤪 Lydia your priorities are just 👌🏽😳
We are all aware that the bag is gifted but her followers may not be. How in HELL do they accept someone showing off a £ 5,700 in times like these? How is this entertaining?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So watching her newest video, she’s moaning about “not having the capacity” to do more to possibly make a beauty box. Is she actually thick? She does nothing, all day, everyday. How hard would it to be find a spare cardboard box from all the tit she orders, go through all the tit she doesn’t use and either arrange for someone who either works for the NHS or knows someone who does to come and pick them up in a safe manner? There are people out there doing food shop runs for other people etc. It’s not a difficult thing to do at all and I know if I had the time on my hands and the extra resources to put together something like that I definitely would. No, I’m sure beauty products may not be on the top of their priorities, maybe. But I’m sure it’d be appreciated considering all the expensive tit she gets and doesn’t use. So hypocritical that she’s sat saying she wishes she does more and then goes on about using her birthday money to buy HERSELF something? Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. Give the money to food banks, to charities, there are SO many people right now that need her support. And she’s sat in her crappy dressing down feeling “conflicted” about showing her birthday present? Common sense says, Lydia, if you’re feeling guilty it’s because you’re a SELFISH little brat.
I think she is genuinely INSANE. She doesn't have the capacity to box up 10 items in a couple of beauty boxes but she has the capacity to sit in front of her mirror and apply three layers of foundation-not-foundation and film herself throwing shoes on the floor ...

Sivan Ayla did a contest on her Instagram Stories and within a day picked 3 winners, did an Instagram Live where she let them pick 10 items of ANYTHING from her beauty closet (even throwing in extra stuff), and mailed it out to the girls. She also maintains (and by maintain I mean quality content) a blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Facebook Group, tanning lotion line, just launched a sportswear line in this pandemic, oh and has a toddler, 2 dogs, and a husband. I could go on ...

Food for thought Lydia, the next time you log onto this site!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
just finished the video.. in case anyone's wondering, her french pronounciation is horrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
speaking of Australia.. I noticed that she’s removed the “Australia” highlight from her page. Obviously didn’t suit the aesthetic 🤣
I apologise for correcting you but I think you’ll find it’s ‘ass-thetic’, not ‘aesthetic’. Lidl loves storage solutions that are ‘ass-thetic’. No matter whether it’s pleasing or not, just that it’s ‘ass-thetic’. Pity her ass is somewhat lacking in ‘ass-thetic’... 🥞😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I apologise for correcting you but I think you’ll find it’s ‘ass-thetic’, not ‘aesthetic’. Lidl loves storage solutions that are ‘ass-thetic’. No matter whether it’s pleasing or not, just that it’s ‘ass-thetic’. Pity her ass is somewhat lacking in ‘ass-thetic’... 🥞😏
That's the only 'ass' she has anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Also she is not towering over them with her "5ft 7".....short arse liar.
She does have the biggest head/face.

Oof, just watched a bit of Claire’s new vlog and she mentions how she’d done panelling in her office and it’d caused a friendship breakup with SOMEONE who had also been planning to do panelling in their office...I wonder if this is the reason behind their falling out? If so, it’s even more ridiculous and petty than I could have ever imagined.
Especially since Lydia copied Claire round marble table.

Well we know she didn't get a brain for her birthday. Gawd she acts like she is 10 yrs old.

View attachment 101676

so it is skincare / body care / cosmetics?! Thoughts?!
If it is skin care.....she can kiss a lot of her sponsor $$$$ goodbye. It looks like a cream of some sort. Probably generic cheap a$$ body creme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How the duck one spells biryhday seriously is she really a brit???? Doesn’t she know about autocorrect? Considering how dumb she is she should really use it. And take some English lessons ffs, you’re a disgrace for the English language.

Why the hell struggle to immitate a high class accent and laugh, if you spell and talk like an uneducated swine. Put your tit together lady, you can’t be in your 30s and spell like that in your native language !!
I swear Romania has a lot of flaws, but if public figures, influencers etc spoke Romanian like she speaks English they would be publicly shamed by everyone, for days and days! We are a nation of grammar nazis, how isn’t this a thing world wide? How the duck can her audience be such a low life and accept LifeStyle advices from someone like this it simply beyond my understanding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the hell is buying a 5 grand bag at this time! o_O Surely she contacted them to get the freebie? As she said she was expecting a candle 🤔 okay so you were expecting a freebie then! Don’t act so shocked when you clearly asked for something!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Who the hell is buying a 5 grand bag at this time! o_O Surely she contacted them to get the freebie? As she said she was expecting a candle 🤔 okay so you were expecting a freebie then! Don’t act so shocked when you clearly asked for something!
that was so ambiguous, made it seem like she was expecting a candle but got the jewelry box instead.

Reactions: 8

Whoever said the bag was gifted - definitely not - Dior lend bags like that to influencers for shows, but not likely to get a £5000 bag gifted. And she knew she was getting a gift because she probably made such a big deal about it being a birthday gift.

It would have looked better if she'd said the bag was from Ali maybe, but with everything that is going on in the world, it's in bad taste to be unboxing that bag right now i think. If she is so loaded that she can blow that money, why can't she donate some gloves and masks to the local hospitals? I'm on Facebook groups and doctors and nurses are posting that they are desperate for this stuff as there isn't enough. And on other groups people are donating money and food to feed the medical staff as well.

So i'm assuming she's not worried about the influencer market imploding and not having any deals for the next 3-6 months - she must be making so much money from doing duck all. I said this a while ago, she's found a way to do not much work, work from home, and make enough money - rather than being ambitious and wanting to grow and develop - she knows she can do literally nothing and earn money. I hope it stops.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.