Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.
Again evidence was gonna say of needing a ruddy good slap (apologies spelt that wrong before lol can call that a typo though pmsl )I'd respond with "no one has to watch your mindless tit either to be honest" gave up on that weeks ago, it truly started to dull my mind

There is a saying that if you are given something for free, you'll value it less than something you've saved up for. She was likely given all those shoes which is why she doesn't value them enough to not throw them on the floor. Really the message behind that video was, look at how much I have that you don't. Yet another bragging exercise. I wonder how long it will take for her to fall from grace?
It's not really for me the throwing of them (yeah its not great) its her facial expression at one point during it I find really distasteful but thats only my view

just finished the video.. in case anyone's wondering, her french pronounciation is horrible!
What do you expect when she can't pronounce Balmain lol at all like its spelt even though the French don't pronounce the n at all? pmsl

I'd have pissed myself laughing if that bleeping curtain rail fell on her head lol

Being myself likely upper middle class can literally say she sticks out like a sore thumb, believe truly we all have our place in society so.... yeah

And this must be here character equivalent in recent pics

Attachments

Reactions: 6
From her Twitter:

For anyone who hasn't watched Tiger King,
this is Lydia saying at one point she felt sorry for a murderous, arsonous, animal-torturing, lying, thieving, predatory, inhumane, megalomaniac psychopath who bred tiger cubs by the pound, yanked them away from their nursing mothers and complained about their screaming. Oh and he also drove his husband (30 years his junior) to accidental suicide. Then gets up at said person's funeral and says "TRAVIS ALWAYS TOLD ME HOW IMPORTANT I AM TO THIS WORLD. LET ME SING ONE OF MY SONGS TO YOU".

That man garners no sympathy from anyone who understands that he gives ZERO FUCKS about anyone or anything besides himself and he looks like someone with sociopathic and/or psychopathic tendencies. Lydia is the kind of person who goes to therapy so that she can better understand how she is supposed to react to the suffering of another person or being.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Boujee Beige - A #richgirlcheck cook book by Lydia Millen Stripper

Includes dungalow classics such as:

-Dressing gown fluff with a garnish of dandruff
-Nail grime - a quick snack for any time
- 0 calorie soup
- Boss girl beans on toast
- Exotic cat
- Basic beige with dried up Cathedral City
- Boring cake as dense as my husband

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
In the ‘what I got for my birthday video’
I didn’t watch all of it - I mean I have so much time on my hands right now and still can’t watch a complete video.
Why does she need her ‘team’ to put together care packages.
I just can’t comprehend this chicks thought process.. is she the most self centred person on the internet?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
In the ‘what I got for my birthday video’
I didn’t watch all of it - I mean I have so much time on my hands right now and still can’t watch a complete video.
Why does she need her ‘team’ to put together care packages.
I just can’t comprehend this chicks thought process.. is she the most self centred person on the internet?
I honestly couldn’t stomach her last night, I’m planning on watching it today but she really said she couldn’t put together care packages because she didn’t have Carrie and Dave there to help her?!

I’m assuming (haven’t read back on the thread yet) we have more lisping and lumi and more excuses for her tit skin.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she STILL trying to beg some free garden furniture for that area in the garden??! She doesn’t give up!!! Mate, just stop it...it’s mortifying watching you. People ‘with money’ don’t beg 😳😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She does look skinny to me, it's more that she is not that tall as she is trying to convince people
Also from my personal observation, she is a typical example of a woman with eating disorder :

* prefers to wear black to look more skinny even she is already like this
* always mentions that her clothes needs to be tailored or cinched in even thought it's not needed it
* she does look quite happy when even the smallest sizes don't fit her, because it will mean she is even skinnier (in her own eyes )
* picky with the food constantly

There are a couple of reasons she looks different in different photos

most of her selfies are taking on her phone and at the mirror a long thin mirror will make her look taller and thinner
the baby shower photo was directly at them and depending on the lens it can change the look - wide angle lens with make things wider and shorter.

not defending her before anyone comes at me ...... just explaining some photography tips.

Reactions: 7
Is she STILL trying to beg some free garden furniture for that area in the garden??! She doesn’t give up!!! Mate, just stop it...it’s mortifying watching you. People ‘with money’ don’t beg 😳😳😳
Shes not doing the games room at the mo which means 'I begged but no one offered to give me free stuff'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boujee Beige - A #richgirlcheck cook book by Lydia Millen Stripper

Includes dungalow classics such as:

-Dressing gown fluff with a garnish of dandruff
-Nail grime - a quick snack for any time
- 0 calorie soup
- Boss girl beans on toast
- Exotic cat
- Basic beige with dried up Cathedral City
- Boring cake as dense as my husband
You forgot the ginger concoction for breakfast....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes not doing the games room at the mo which means 'I begged but no one offered to give me free stuff'.
accurate....

remember she kept posting her “vision boards” for the sex den on Instagram stories. Must not have worked for her.
😐

Reactions: 11
She's out of control! What respectable professional woman in her 30's would want to put stuff like this all over the internet? What kind of image does she give off to companies who might be working with her? What a train wreck!!
She's showing her true colors ... what's underneath the posh, sophisticated, career woman persona that is so inauthentic everyone can see that it's merely a fragile shell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
accurate....

remember she kept posting her “vision boards” for the sex den on Instagram stories. Must not have worked for her.
😐
Yep now its 'I need a landscape gardener but don't know where to find one' how about trying Google? :rolleyes: on a side note you can tell she HATES the fence that separates her garden to the forest because it show she hasn't got as much land as she likes to make out.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Exactly that!
It was a fire pit she wanted before...didn’t get it, so now wants a pizza oven area...for all that pizza that they don’t even bloody eat?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Have you seen the TikToks where people swap clothes?

20200331_045401.jpg

20200331_045328.jpg

Hi Lidl 👋🏼
Please please please do this! You'd look so blokey, I would piss my pants laughing and Ali is just crying out for an excuse to wear your clothes in public.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I guess she's laughing at how small his Gherkin is?

20200331_143050.jpg

BWN0oZjIAAA20eo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yep now its 'I need a landscape gardener but don't know where to find one' how about trying Google? :rolleyes: on a side note you can tell she HATES the fence that separates her garden to the forest because it show she hasn't got as much land as she likes to make out.:LOL:
Bet she's not worked out that she probably would need to purchase that land (my mother had that problem asked if she could purchase land behind her and her partners home but were denied for whatever reason) and it depends if even the fence actually belongs to her should be in the title deeds like with what I mean to say before, where I was brought up in the first home I lived in (semi detached house) one side of the property's fence belonged say it was the left fence was next doors responsibility to maintain, the opposite side obviously would be ours and so on, the cause of some massive arguments with neighbours typically is that (thats depending even if the fence belongs to her/them).

Not to mention I doubt she has any comprehension of the difference between a landscape gardener and a designer, they're not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination

Where I used to live before moving was this idea to redo the brick wall around the car park, the management company needed to talk with the council whos wall it was before doing anything to it as was in quite a state if disrepair

Think I can remember (though across the pond) Onision yeah he's a complete f**khead but he invaded some other land he wasn't allowed to use or something and got a hefty fine I think for it or something, might not have even been that but essentially got told to f off that land I think but to be honest my memory's rather blurry with that one

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So do I understand it correctly...
Her mum is risking her life every.single.day while working at the store and she is buying this bag for that ridiculous sum of money?
Is there any chance that she has even considered the possibility of giving that money (or at least some money) to her mum so that she could stay at home for a while?
Wow... this is just beyond my understanding.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.