Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the song she used entertaining when I was 10..
So cringe.
And regarding the influencer food.. that tit’s expenssive bro. Cheap ass won’t pay that kind of money on food don’t be crazy 🤣
Pasta, beans and a shitload of... tit. That’s on her menu.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So cringe.
And regarding the influencer food.. that tit’s expenssive bro. Cheap ass won’t pay that kind of money on food don’t be crazy 🤣
Pasta, beans and a shitload of... tit. That’s on her menu.
XD I know, ridiculous how a "beauty" influencer doesn't understand that it also comes from eating healthy!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I really do think her brand will tank. I mean hasn't she and isnt she still shilling skincare from other brands. So how is she going to spin it and say she has been using her brand for the last 6 months etc and if it is skincare, then she can no longer take any sponsorships that have conflict with her brand which means less $$ for her. As has already been mentioned. She is a nobody and has no recognition and isn't even known for her knowledge of skincare or cosmetics. The mind boggles. AS for that tiktok, WTF was she thinking!

Reactions: 20
Please whomever has the energy and tech smarts, please send the link of her latest Tik Tok to ALL the brands she schills. I bet she'll delete the video now that we've said it. But before she does -Dior, Chanel, By Terry, H&M, GHD, Intimissimi all need to see their "brand ambassador".

Reactions: 10
That's our Lydia. Classy as ever. So low rent and immature.

XD I know, ridiculous how a "beauty" influencer doesn't understand that it also comes from eating healthy!!!!!
I think eating doesn't matter to her because she associates eating with weight gain.

She is not right in the head.
She is not right in her big head. So she is really fucked up.

Reactions: 11
That tik tok video is the most horrific thing I have ever seen. I am not shocked though as the woman uses words like whip and kicks, thinking she is some trendy kid.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That TikTok. I can’t believe she thought that was a good idea! And there’s a comment calling her a “boss babe” for what? Absolutely mortified watching it let alone how she should feel herself!

Though this comment made my day! No offence but I hope it wasn’t someone from here and there’s others in the world thinking the same as us 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing is that TikTok. What a cock.

What's the deal with dyeing her eyebrows? I don't get it. Is she dyeing them black but they've turned orange? Why is she dyeing them? She's a hirsute dark haired woman I would never have thought that eyebrows on someone like that would need to be dyed black.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Literally any of these videos are funnier and more interesting than whatever that is that Lydia does on TikTok:

(it's a song about sucking butt and kids are recording the horror on their parents/grandparents faces)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She does look like a drag artist in that TikTok, it's so embarrassing, i mean if you really really have to make one, do something original or amusing, not that! Amelia Liana is doing ones with the dubbed on voice as well, they are pretty cringe too.

Also that dinner pictured above - there's enough pasta for about 5 people, and what are the token green things. How is it two people of their age have absolutely no idea about cooking anything, when they have a thermocrap, all the equipment and the internet full of recipes. Made me laugh showing Carries 'recipe' the other day - all it was was an aubergine with soy sauce on it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really can't stomach these 30 year old women trying to emulate teenagers on Tik Tok. If a teenager uploads a stupid, irrelevant clip, whatever. They are just clowning about and having fun.

Why are these "Professional" women who claim that these social media platforms are their "Brand" and their "Career" posting these painfully lame videos on Tik Tok?

It's so effing pathetic and way too nauseating.

And is it just me? Or did she skip the part where she nailed herself to a cross today because it was SO HARD to get a video uploaded? Did she actually take our advice and use Google Drive or Dropbox to allow her editor to stay at home?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.