Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOMEONE who had also been planning to do panelling in their office...I wonder if this is the reason behind their falling out? If so, it’s even more ridiculous and petty than I could have ever imagined.

Pathetic prats
haha probably!! Lydia had been copying Claire since the day she moved into the bungalow. Her original office table, the round marble one, was exactly the same as Claires, along with nearly everything else. Claire probably said she was doing panelling in her office and Lydia went 'ohh, but I want to do panelling in miiiiiiine' and got the arse-ache over it. I'm guessing Claire thought 'are you kidding me, you've copied everything else of mine and now throwing a strop because I want something you want' and cut ties with her. Probably the last straw after months of trying to get her contacts, inside info, brand contracts etc.
I just wish Claire would think sod it, and really spill the beans on what happened instead of alluding to it all the time and not actually naming names!

Reactions: 19
Another lie, she is talking sh** for likes and engagement. This will be a bust like the pouches for Australia.
She looks cock-eyed in this photo also. What is she doing to her face, is it a new eye f*** pose?
speaking of Australia.. I noticed that she’s removed the “Australia” highlight from her page. Obviously didn’t suit the aesthetic 🤣

Reactions: 15
She does look skinny to me, it's more that she is not that tall as she is trying to convince people
Also from my personal observation, she is a typical example of a woman with eating disorder :

* prefers to wear black to look more skinny even she is already like this
* always mentions that her clothes needs to be tailored or cinched in even thought it's not needed it
* she does look quite happy when even the smallest sizes don't fit her, because it will mean she is even skinnier (in her own eyes )
* picky with the food constantly
Yh I think shes skinny you can see that in the underwear pics. Its just shes not very tall and has shortish legs.

Reactions: 7
Why »what I got for my birthday’, isn’t it in a few weeks time! And who cares!

Reactions: 5
1st beg: Begging for Sofa for garden.

2nd beg: Landscape gardener.

only 5 mins in!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She doesn't have the capacity to put care packages together on her own - she needs her TEAM to do it - great excuse!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's working on a product that isn't essential to anyone, while a recession is about to hit as a consequence of the halt caused by the pandemic, AND, she has an unsold inventory, still hasn't launched her brand and doesn't have any name recognition (the 800 thousands idiots+bots aren't enough to speak of name recognition)! So she will have the first and second batches of useless product in her face and be unable to sell tit. And quite frankly, if her "followers" buy any of her crappy products instead of managing their money smartly during the upcoming months, they deserve to be milked dry by the Cuntess Harlot of the Bungalow.

Reactions: 36
Someone please post what she got for her “biryhday”. I refuse to watch her flogs 🤮

*update* just saw the screenshot posted by Nadiathr, is that the bag if you can call it that she got? Lol! Even she looks disgusted in the photo 😂 moron.

ps- is this the bag, she ordered from Italy? 😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So watching her newest video, she’s moaning about “not having the capacity” to do more to possibly make a beauty box. Is she actually thick? She does nothing, all day, everyday. How hard would it to be find a spare cardboard box from all the tit she orders, go through all the tit she doesn’t use and either arrange for someone who either works for the NHS or knows someone who does to come and pick them up in a safe manner? There are people out there doing food shop runs for other people etc. It’s not a difficult thing to do at all and I know if I had the time on my hands and the extra resources to put together something like that I definitely would. No, I’m sure beauty products may not be on the top of their priorities, maybe. But I’m sure it’d be appreciated considering all the expensive tit she gets and doesn’t use. So hypocritical that she’s sat saying she wishes she does more and then goes on about using her birthday money to buy HERSELF something? Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. Give the money to food banks, to charities, there are SO many people right now that need her support. And she’s sat in her crappy dressing down feeling “conflicted” about showing her birthday present? Common sense says, Lydia, if you’re feeling guilty it’s because you’re a SELFISH little brat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Someone please post what she got for her “biryhday”. I refuse to watch her flogs 🤮

*update* just saw the screenshot posted by Nadiathr, is that the bag if you can call it that she got? Lol! Even she looks disgusted in the photo 😂 moron.

ps- is this the bag, she ordered from Italy? 😲
This is the bag she got herself, I have no idea where she bought it from. I couldn’t watch the whole thing, she is way too pretentious and fake posh.

Reactions: 8
Hideous bag-it will be used once then sold by December.
She says she focuses on the creativity of her videos :oops: WHAT CREATIVITY???
They had beans on toast for lunch.-no wonder Ali is disappearing before our eyes:rolleyes:
Back to buying Dior now Chanel ignored her desperate attempts to get noticed. They also sent her a mini jewellery box for her birthday, so did she contact Dior and tell them it was her birthday?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hideous bag-it will be used once then sold by December.
She says she focuses on the creativity of her videos :oops: WHAT CREATIVITY???
They had beans on toast for lunch.-no wonder Ali is disappearing before our eyes:rolleyes:
Back to buying Dior now Chanel ignored her desperate attempts to get noticed. They also sent her a mini jewellery box for her birthday, so did she contact Dior and tell them it was her birthday?
isn't beans on toast a poor person's meal in the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.