Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the next few months will be a case of rooting out the weeds.
Influencers are going to struggle in this market. People with actual proper jobs are struggling or losing them.
This is when we’ll see how many of them have actually been savvy with their money. One thing for sure though.... with all the crappy re-decorating and the humongous mortgage, there’s no way they’re getting their money back on the bungalow when that recession hits!

Reactions: 16
Well this is bleeping priceless isn't it.

Pretty sure we gave her the idea to do this!
One of the lovely ladies on here specifically suggested this and suddenly Lydiot blasts this post off as though she came up with the idea all by herself and wants praise from everyone. The cold hearted narcissist would never think of any one but her damn self. People that are truly altruistic don't boast on social media the good they did for others. They do it silently out of the goodness of their heart not to get praise from others.

Shows you exactly that she does it for recognition and to have her fragile pathetic ego stroked. She must truly feel so inadequate and useless when she needs constant admiration and likes from strangers to make her feel better about the twit she truly is. Her latest Tik Tok video on shoes shows her level of intellect. Shoes!! Whilst thousands die daily.

She's beyond unoriginal and so obvious that she reads here and does everything that is suggested. Can someone then please suggest that she just get off social media forever and disappear into the abyss because she is a waste of space and contributes nothing of substance in the world? Please give her specific steps on how to just disappear from all social media platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"walk the streets of london every day"???

Seriously she has been to london maybe 5 times for less than a few hours in the last half a year.... who is she really kidding...

& im sure its been said, but the whole giveaway debacle is just her trying to get praise. She knew from the beggining she never needed "help" without likes or comments on her instagram. she wants credit and praise. and probably wanted some boost to her numbers for the algorithm or whatever. This has nothing to do with her wanting to do something good for others, its nothing about her actually caring about anyone other than herself. its all about her her her her her.

& as a front line healthcare worker currently. (yes im off right now as I type this) I can tell you the last thing we are thinking about is blow dryers and mascara.
Bless you for your hard work. I hope you are getting some rest and taking care of yourself. I’m in Aus we are not yet overwhelmed like you guys are. It’s devastating to see.

Lydia would have done better to ask what frontline workers might need and put her money where her mouth is instead of sending off freebies. I imagine things like general shopping goods such a food and basic toiletries would be more handy as many are time poor. I don’t imagine many frontline workers have time to blow dry their hair or pop on some mascara. These gifts would have been more suitable as a thank you following all this.

I personally would prefer Lydia shut up all together and just go away for a while. She contributes nothing of value or substance. Everything she does backfires on her as it’s never from a genuine place. Someone on tattle always has to tell her how to be a better human. It’s so gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So we were just talking about Ali’s mom being a NHS worked and Lydia hasn’t clapped for them the other day and now this
You bleeping bleep when you made that post requesting comments you didn’t know you can talk to Ali’s mom??? Stupid cow
Another lie, she is talking sh** for likes and engagement. This will be a bust like the pouches for Australia.
She looks cock-eyed in this photo also. What is she doing to her face, is it a new eye f*** pose?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the lovely ladies on here specifically suggested this and suddenly Lydiot blasts this post off as though she came up with the idea all by herself and wants praise from everyone. The cold hearted narcissist would never think of any one but her damn self. People that are truly altruistic don't boast on social media the good they did for others. They do it silently out of the goodness of their heart not to get praise from others.

Shows you exactly that she does it for recognition and to have her fragile pathetic ego stroked. She must truly feel so inadequate and useless when she needs constant admiration and likes from strangers to make her feel better about the twit she truly is. Her latest Tik Tok video on shoes shows her level of intellect. Shoes!! Whilst thousands die daily.

She's beyond unoriginal and so obvious that she reads here and does everything that is suggested. Can someone then please suggest that she just get off social media forever and disappear into the abyss because she is a waste of space and contributes nothing of substance in the world? Please give her specific steps on how to just disappear from all social media platforms.
It was me..😁..I suggested she joined forces with Vic to put some goody bags together but all she did was give away three hairdryers. Now she's obviously up to date with her thread, taking notes of our ideas!
I'd better pop over to see if Vic is catching up...or if she's rearranging her spare room stash.

I also noticed Lidl's comment about her shoes walking London's streets..... pounding the gap between the courtesy car and the pavement more like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When Lydia dropped her shoes on the floor, all I could think of was the time she scolded Carrie in her "bag collection" video for "ruining" her highness' bag... Did that happen by dropping too? Can't remember.

Reactions: 8
Omg that tiktok was awful! Whoever edited it needs to get fired. Her lip sync was out and the throwing the shoes was so fake. There was no flow or cohesion. I hope it wasn't Ali who edited it because he's actually quite good at editing (same of boring stuff but has talent). I would've been mortified and would have definitely not put it up for everyone to see

Reactions: 8
20200330_083743.jpg
I know you read here Lidl....this was the message in the weekend papers. So next time a delivery arrives at the bungalow, think about all the elderly and vulnerable who are still waiting for a slot.
Do a shop when you are delivering your self care kits to the local hospital....
...oh wait, it's Ali's mum who is going to the hospital and it's your mum who is going to the supermarket...both to work!!
I just can't with this b*tch!

Reactions: 19
She made a comment last week about working extra hard or something to keep content up for her followers. How? A smug photo in the mirror with a poorly written blog post no-one cares to read?
Emma Hill is now making daily videos and Lydia Tomlinson has put out 4 different YouTube videos as well as 2 IGTVs in a week. And at least they vary and structure their content between isolating at home, fashion, makeup, home and even book reviews. Our Lydl just throws out 50min long videos of the same mash up of tit week in, week out.

Those 2 examples are just influencers I can tolerate atm. Even if they’re both still trying to encourage buying, at least it’s comfy clothes for the most part lol. At least they still feel relatable at this time, not like that absolute gobshite making a comment about how she couldn’t isolate like us plebs in a normal sized house! Does she seriously not hear herself?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
There is a saying that if you are given something for free, you'll value it less than something you've saved up for. She was likely given all those shoes which is why she doesn't value them enough to not throw them on the floor. Really the message behind that video was, look at how much I have that you don't. Yet another bragging exercise. I wonder how long it will take for her to fall from grace?
You’re so right. I hope that one of the positive things to come from the utter devastation that is going on around the world...is that everyone finally sees this tit and other money hungry influencers for what they are. These guys have zero self awareness and more people are starting to see the real them!

• Heart
  • Haha
I think the next few months will be a case of rooting out the weeds.
Influencers are going to struggle in this market. People with actual proper jobs are struggling or losing them.
This is when we’ll see how many of them have actually been savvy with their money. One thing for sure though.... with all the crappy re-decorating and the humongous mortgage, there’s no way they’re getting their money back on the bungalow when that recession hits!
Thing as well to think about is negative equity (when you purchase something of course at a value using a loan) that's not worth the loan taken out on it anymore, why when I moved into my place why the previous seller waited until way after the 2008 crash was actually in about 2018 when selling it to essentially well a combination of people (me my two parents and my sister) there's not a whole lot that can be done about it either, just waiting for the economy to get going again probably looking at about 10 years if its really bad

Reactions: 2
View attachment 101539
I know you read here Lidl....this was the message in the weekend papers. So next time a delivery arrives at the bungalow, think about all the elderly and vulnerable who are still waiting for a slot.
Do a shop when you are delivering your self care kits to the local hospital....
...oh wait, it's Ali's mum who is going to the hospital and it's your mum who is going to the supermarket...both to work!!
I just can't with this b*tch!
I find it so strange she mentions her own mother and Ali’s mother like some far distant relatives. Most people would be saying how worried they would be about their mum our she worked in a supermarket or the NHS right now.
Lidl has only latched on to Ali’s mum being in the nhs as she’s probably realised it’s a faux pas to not mention something about the nhs at the moment.
It’s fake and not believable though, you can tell she is reacting to things rather than being able to read the mood right in the first place.

Reactions: 18
She made a comment last week about working extra hard or something to keep content up for her followers. How? A smug photo in the mirror with a poorly written blog post no-one cares to read?
Emma Hill is now making daily videos and Lydia Tomlinson has put out 4 different YouTube videos as well as 2 IGTVs in a week. And at least they vary and structure their content between isolating at home, fashion, makeup, home and even book reviews. Our Lydl just throws out 50min long videos of the same mash up of tit week in, week out.

Those 2 examples are just influencers I can tolerate atm. Even if they’re both still trying to encourage buying, at least it’s comfy clothes for the most part lol. At least they still feel relatable at this time, not like that absolute gobshite making a comment about how she couldn’t isolate like us plebs in a normal sized house! Does she seriously not hear herself?

Wonder what tit show will tonights vlog bring. I don't want to give her ideas, but there are so many influencers out there adjusting their content and even doing daily vlogs, using their imagination! Also I think she always justifies her crappy content and says that she doesn't want to talk about what is going on in the world right now as her vlogs are escapist - but you can still put something good out there and address the situation. For example Tamara did a vlog yesterday which was just doing her nails basically, but she still spoke with compassion about what was going on.

Maybe she'll do a vlog on how she's making care packages for the NHS, or maybe not, but probably will now she's read this thread!

Reactions: 9

I do think we should stop helping her, see how she manages without Tattle giving her all her content ideas.

Reactions: 22
Oof, just watched a bit of Claire’s new vlog and she mentions how she’d done panelling in her office and it’d caused a friendship breakup with SOMEONE who had also been planning to do panelling in their office...I wonder if this is the reason behind their falling out? If so, it’s even more ridiculous and petty than I could have ever imagined.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oof, just watched a bit of Claire’s new vlog and she mentions how she’d done panelling in her office and it’d caused a friendship breakup with SOMEONE who had also been planning to do panelling in their office...I wonder if this is the reason behind their falling out? If so, it’s even more ridiculous and petty than I could have ever imagined.
Pathetic prats

Reactions: 13
Also she's definitely not as skinny as she loves to make out. She doesn't look super skinny next to all those other ladies
She does look skinny to me, it's more that she is not that tall as she is trying to convince people
Also from my personal observation, she is a typical example of a woman with eating disorder :

* prefers to wear black to look more skinny even she is already like this
* always mentions that her clothes needs to be tailored or cinched in even thought it's not needed it
* she does look quite happy when even the smallest sizes don't fit her, because it will mean she is even skinnier (in her own eyes )
* picky with the food constantly

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.