Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of which @Oohthedrama (you're making me giggle but) I order you to leave the Covid-19 thread & return home at once
I can’t keep away 😂🤣
I feel like I’m Carrie and you’ve caught me at Frows house 😂🤣

thankfully the pretentious bint and Dave will probably upload a vlog tonight, I can’t stomach her Instagram right now, I’m enjoying the idiots (Rebecca Lamb) so convinced the corona was fake news they’re now trying to back-pedal in between panic buying beans 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t resist responding to her crappy tweet about panic buying on Net-a-porter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This witch doesn't get it does she?

"... The whole world is describing your normal life as quarantine."

HOW bleeping STUPID CAN SHE BE?

PEOPLE ARE DYING, LYDIA.
PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SURVIVE, DAY BY DAY.
PEOPLE GO OUT TO WORK TO LIVE, LYDIA.
WE ALL PRAY AND WISH THAT CORONAVIRUS STOPS AND THAT WE CAN GO BACK TO OUR NORMAL, PAYING BUT VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED LIVES.

PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD ANYTHING THAT YOU GET FOR FREE, CUZ PAYING BILLS AND HEALTH CARE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BUYING A £1000+++++ JUMPER OR WHATEVER IS THAT YOU'RE PLUGGING.

No one cares on you and your husband's crystal chandeliers you tag on instagram.

We cannot wait on the day you realize no one really gives a duck about you, when you cannot show concern for others.

Don't worry, you'll come back to normal when this influencer culture ends after the coronavirus.

No one will buy your crappy muddy makeup, and your eye bleeping will end. And then your husband will wake up, and will resume fixing electrical wires. And then you realize that you cannot pay Carrie and Georgie, the mortgage payments are waving.

And then you stealthily sell your tit your depop, to pay for your bills.

Then you realize that you will be kicked out of your house, and have to live on a shoebox or a crappy apartment again.

You need to worry about those, Lydia.

Worry about your future, but hey, I think you don't really care up until it's right in front of you, am I right?

Rant over.

Ps. Sending you all prayers and hugs! XOXO

Capture+_2020-03-19-22-03-49-1.png

Couldn’t resist responding to her crappy tweet about panic buying on Net-a-porter.
Panic Buying on Net-a-porter? Are you kidding me? What did you say?

I see a block coming 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like this has to be a joke right? These are a sad excuse for "art" and just scream tacky. I really can't believe that this is seriously being peddled as artwork.

He is crafty, by coming across as this dim wit, asking for followers for help, they respond, it increases engagement, pushes them up the rankings in these troubled times, job done!

Does anyone else think these images are kind of sad, apart from the chavvy branding I mean? The way that brand logos are on animals skins do they consider this when they are prancing around with their monogrammed goods, that an animal, maybe a baby one has given its life for their five minutes of fame on Instagram. To me, it not only screams tacky but is really gross too. I thought Ali was an animal lover, seems I was wrong! I am not familiar with the artist of these pieces, maybe that was the intention?
I agree! My gut reaction was disgust. Seriously, why add logs to an animal? This just reinforces that animals are fashionable things, not living beings. Leave the stupid logos off! I prefer the giraffe's logs provided by nature, not a tacky LV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The opening lines of her Stella article state that she is an “ambassador” for SmartWorks ... and yet she is taking all of her old clothes and selling them on Depop rather than donating them to the charity?

It also states that Stella is a media partner with Smart Works? So someone at the magazine does absolutely no work to fact check this and Lydia blatantly lies because she truly believes she is on the same social status as Meghan Markle. She is DELUSIONAL.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lydiot Me Me Millen you are an insensitive piece of scum 🤬🤬🤬
Screenshot_20200319_152827.jpg
Screenshot_20200319_152850.jpg
Screenshot_20200319_152902.jpg

At least Claire is more aware of the crisis we are in.
Screenshot_20200319_153618.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
wow that tweet sums her up - you can't hide from stuff like that - she's exposing her true self - she thinks that is witty and cool and whatever to say that, meanwhile my Facebook feed is full of people asking where to find baby milk and Call because there is nothing anywhere due to the idiots panic buying. She's sat there like the princess in the ivory tower (shrek in the bungalow) out of touch with the world. I really hope her career implodes and she gets what she deserves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So you know why she's posting these outfit of the day posts on insta and on her blog - yes for the affiliate links, so she can keep earning money from doing nothing! Well played Lidl.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He is crafty, by coming across as this dim wit, asking for followers for help, they respond, it increases engagement, pushes them up the rankings in these troubled times, job done!

Does anyone else think these images are kind of sad, apart from the chavvy branding I mean? The way that brand logos are on animals skins do they consider this when they are prancing around with their monogrammed goods, that an animal, maybe a baby one has given its life for their five minutes of fame on Instagram. To me, it not only screams tacky but is really gross too. I thought Ali was an animal lover, seems I was wrong! I am not familiar with the artist of these pieces, maybe that was the intention?
As I said before, I thought the artist was making an ironic statement...but Lidl just sees luxe logos!!!

Reactions: 14
oh her royal smugness recommends we all wear our best clothes to sit in our houses - it will make us feel sooooo good.

No Lydia

Only you do that to make yourself feel good!

Reactions: 16
WHY does everything this woman says or tweets come with such attitude?

Also, pfft. 🙄
"As someone with a large following i'm allowed to guess" - she really is full of her own self importance - she's disgusting.

Oh she's eating a Marks and Spencer birthday cake full of GLUTEN! Just like she's full of tit!

Irina Shaayk steals her look all the time! Yeahhhh right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can't believe that LV gave an artist permission to use their logo. I wonder if they even know. Very overpriced for a giclee.
If you take away the unpleasantness of how it was used, I too am surprised that LV has allowed that. Maybe it needs putting under their noses?

Reactions: 12
This witch doesn't get it does she?

"... The whole world is describing your normal life as quarantine."

HOW bleeping STUPID CAN SHE BE?

PEOPLE ARE DYING, LYDIA.
PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SURVIVE, DAY BY DAY.
PEOPLE GO OUT TO WORK TO LIVE, LYDIA.
WE ALL PRAY AND WISH THAT CORONAVIRUS STOPS AND THAT WE CAN GO BACK TO OUR NORMAL, PAYING BUT VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED LIVES.

PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD ANYTHING THAT YOU GET FOR FREE, CUZ PAYING BILLS AND HEALTH CARE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BUYING A £1000+++++ JUMPER OR WHATEVER IS THAT YOU'RE PLUGGING.

No one cares on you and your husband's crystal chandeliers you tag on instagram.

We cannot wait on the day you realize no one really gives a duck about you, when you cannot show concern for others.

Don't worry, you'll come back to normal when this influencer culture ends after the coronavirus.

No one will buy your crappy muddy makeup, and your eye bleeping will end. And then your husband will wake up, and will resume fixing electrical wires. And then you realize that you cannot pay Carrie and Georgie, the mortgage payments are waving.

And then you stealthily sell your tit your depop, to pay for your bills.

Then you realize that you will be kicked out of your house, and have to live on a shoebox or a crappy apartment again.

You need to worry about those, Lydia.

Worry about your future, but hey, I think you don't really care up until it's right in front of you, am I right?

Rant over.

Ps. Sending you all prayers and hugs! XOXO

View attachment 97501

Panic Buying on Net-a-porter? Are you kidding me? What did you say?

I see a block coming 😂
She makes me so angry. Why can't these stupid idiots who hang onto her every word see what she is up to...... she is still busy trying to fill her bank account and profit from the sheer boredom of her subscribers who are in self-isolation. Yet they won't see this until they have lost their jobs and wish they hadn't spent £1000's on face cream and cosmetics to make her rich so she can buy more Chanel....but then maybe they won't as they are so stupid. SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
She makes me so angry. Why can't these stupid idiots who hang onto her every word see what she is up to...... she is still busy trying to fill her bank account and profit from the sheer boredom of her subscribers who are in self-isolation. Yet they won't see this until they have lost their jobs and wish they hadn't spent £1000's on face cream and cosmetics to make her rich so she can buy more Chanel....but then maybe they won't as they are so stupid. SUCKERS!!!!!!!
You're right, it's beyond me.

Reactions: 7
George dates girls?:oops::oops: yh right who is he trying to kid. She said they get 500MB of data a month surely she means 500GB?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really is a piece of tit.
if I hear her say a bleeping piece of clothing is “the dream” another time I’m going to lose my actual tit.

”the dream” “the dream” “the dream”

I'm struggling to even put into words how much I hate these influencers at the moment.
I do want to say a big duck off to dave!!
you embarrassing little witch, you’re really desperate for that onscreen time aren’t you 😂🤣😂

does anyone know what her “press discount“ is? She’s lumping everything under “press discount“ umbrella but that could be anything from 20% or 80% 🤷‍♀️
does she not need to state what discount she gets?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.