Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cette femme est l'incarnation de la stupidité et de l'égoïsme. J'ai répondu à son tweet, donc je vais bientôt être banni 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
⬆
Google Translate says...

This woman is the embodiment of stupidity and selfishness. I replied to his tweet, so I will soon be banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What the hell is she banging on about??? She does realize Italy and China are two separate places? The virus has been partially contained in China and not AT ALL in Italy.

Wow. As @Oohthedrama says, what a daft bint. I hope this pandemic is what shuffles people like her into the background. Completely out of touch and unaware with what’s going on that she has to order packets from Italy. If everything she has in her life is “the dream” what more could she possibly be wanting for?

View attachment 99290
how can someone be that dumb??? my brain can't fathom that she's being serious.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
i think theres a huge difference between something being safe for you to receive and safe for people to post. The Italian people went into work and the post office to post her non essential fashion item. Very selfish!
Who is buying fashion stuff anyway? Am i being naive? I might be buying loungewear - but it sure isn't fashionable and it's very, very low (if at all) on my to do list!

But if you look at one of her tweets responding, she actually says she's doing good because her ordering from Italy is helping their economy!!!!! What an utterly idiot thing to think. She really thinks her stupid little order of whatever the duck she bought, is keeping the Italian economy afloat!?????

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait has anyone seen her tweets? Her broadband is mobile and doesn’t have capacity so she can’t let her staff work from home?? Is she trying to justify why they are still working from her house? it doesnt make any sense at all.

maybe you should just close your ‘business’ for two weeks luv. Give us all a rest.

View attachment 99250
I'm really hoping she doesn't claim she needs government cash as she's self employed and unable to work......

Well doesnt her 'team' aka dumb and dumber have internet at home?

She clearly only needs a team to treat like dogs bodies and do the tit she cant be arsed to do like go to Ikea and to get coffee.
Who is there! Cawwie should be self isolating anyway after her trip so it's just ' gorgeous ' George. And how much loo roll does he use by the way?
I felt sick when I saw the hoard of scented candles she had....but not much use at the moment I guess.
Great idea for her to make meals for her mother...but she'd rather wait for her Ocado delivery, take delivery slots from deserving people and never leave the house.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker. OMG - latest tweet re seeking further advice on her parcel from Italy. Perhaps stop ordering non essential items and putting unnecessary pressure on both the warehouse workers and the mail delivery staff? As usual, she is only thinking of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker. OMG - latest tweet re seeking further advice on her parcel from Italy. Perhaps stop ordering non essential items and putting unnecessary pressure on both the warehouse workers and the mail delivery staff? As usual, she is only thinking of herself.
Exactly! If I had a following like her, I would be so cautious of everything I posted. Is this correct? How will this come across? Is this insensitive? etc. She is just completely dumb!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Its just selfish isn’t it. Someone has had to go to work to package up her item, post it, load it on a plane, unload it, deliver it.

not that she gives a duck

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Well if that is the case, she's going to keep on making contentless videos for the forseeable future, more tidying up vlogs, more outfit of the day tit, get ready with me, makeup and hair, cooking - anything to get that ad money! Makes me sick.

Also she is full of tit with that tweet, I work from home and I get huge video files sent to me for post production work that I do, they are all sent on file share programmes and drop box and you send it - all you then do is send someone the link so they can download, no reason why she cannot access those? An hour long video file takes around 15 mins to download, so wtf she talking about - making a big deal over nothing.
There is one solution to the problem, It's called AdBlock , I have it on my laptop and THAT my dears I call a "game changer" :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But if you look at one of her tweets responding, she actually says she's doing good because her ordering from Italy is helping their economy!!!!! What an utterly idiot thing to think. She really thinks her stupid little order of whatever the duck she bought, is keeping the Italian economy afloat!?????
It is crazy how someone with so little intelligence has access to the amount of money she does and such a public platform!

• Angry
Well my place of work just closed and I have no job for the foreseeable so she can do one with her smug shopping from Italy. All of this with these women being so utterly out of touch is starting to grate already. The only one not pushing it is Emma Hill atm for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Well my place of work just closed and I have no job for the foreseeable so she can do one with her smug shopping from Italy. All of this with these women being so utterly out of touch is starting to grate already. The only one not pushing it is Emma Hill atm for me.
So sorry to read that @Hallobrit xx

Reactions: 8
bleep waffle.

id try to say something more intelligent but it’s wasted on her, the woman who tells her builder he’s a “cultured moomoo” because he’d been away and got her a gift, not a thank you, just a patronising lispy voiced put down. Weird woman. Just weird.

deservers nothing more than bleep Waffle at this time. 😐

lots of love to everyone going through tit right now,
let’s hope when we get to the other side of this storm these idiots really feel the changes that are coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree, Emma is being very sensitive about how people are feeling/coping. Plus she puts no adverts in her vlogs.

(Photos for the flog-shunners)
Hope she gets the shits the greedy git. Her & Ali are exactly the twats who ruin it for everyone else.
Screenshot_20200324-174311_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200324-174348_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.