Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cuttysark

Lydia is giving the impression online that she is having a whale of a time right now. She hasn’t altered her lifestyle or style online whatsoever. She is totally tone deaf.

• Sick
Reactions: 31

Wophie

VIP Member
For those who don't follow Carrie, she's just posted that her friends/family have dropped flowers and chocolate on her doorstep to cheer her up as she's self isolating. I've not once seen her post that Lydia has done anything like that for her. Some best friend

• Angry

Wazabi

Chatty Member
BTW, doing a TikTok video bragging about shoes that you haven't paid for is like boasting at school in your dad's car...just sayin' 😉

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Lydia’s channeling the Rosie Huntington-Whitely leaning post there. Even Rosie looks stupid doing that. :confused:

Also, the only woman who needs to carry a handbag in her own house is the Queen. Buckingham Palace is a (far) more sizeable residence than a bungalow that isn’t in Buckinghamshire.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wazabi

Chatty Member
I loved how she took the tag off from the lilac dress in her latest video, like "this is definitely staying, snap!". Little dig at Tattle? We know you're a cheap ass, Millen, you probably have a tag gun in your DRESSING TABLE to put them back as soon as the camera turns off.
Fucking idiot, you don't fool us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Chick_pea

When someone has no compassion, care or thought for their nearest and dearest you cannot expect them to have those feelings for strangers. We have seen her lack of care and support for her family, friends and husband. Her chest is a hollow cavern.

It must be a lonely existence to feel nothing for others. If you can’t feel something you cannot understand it. I imagine you wouldn’t be able to fathom others feeling love and care for you either. Perhaps that’s why Lydia finds her comfort in things and hoarding.

She doesn’t understand human empathy, compassion and love. People are there to get her where she wants to be. To do her will, to be her slaves. Things fulfill her and when they no longer do she can sell them and the dollars fulfill her... for a while.

She does however thrive on the hollow, empty headed praise of the sheeple. If I didn’t find her so utterly contemptible I’d pity her.

• Heart

iambored

posted this on another thread but copying here as well since i'm done:
i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST

• Haha
  • Heart

Leeleebeb75

OMG i have just tried to endure her lastest YT video and I ended up skipping through the majority. She is one shallow f**king b**ch.

It infuriates me the way she is always trying to get her trashy rings and plastic finger nails in the videos especially the part where she is talking us through her neatly organised baskets. :mad:

I am also incensed that she has to SELL her pieces on Depop which stay hung on a rail, whilst the "bits" for the charity shop are tossed into binliners. Why not give it all to charity Lyds and save your staff a job of having to list them for you (which George or whatever his name is will be doing).

Just watched Tamaras newest YT video.
She is having a fashion clear-out.
She listing the items for sale.
She is giving the proceeds to a children's charity.
Take note Lydia!!!!!!!! You really don't need anymore Chanel handbags

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I know this pandemic is scary but I thought I'd give you all some laughs..... We need a s
Screenshot_20200318_190846.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190835.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190823.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190545.jpg
Screenshot_20200318_190526.jpg
ense of humour when things get tough ❤

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
(Photos for the flog-shunners)
Hope she gets the shits the greedy git. Her & Ali are exactly the twats who ruin it for everyone else.
Screenshot_20200324-174311_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200324-174348_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
So it's Mothers Day today in the UK - she didn't send an emoji back to her mum!! (even when things were really tough btn me and my mum I would use the emojis to say things I just couldn't then) - we know she didn't order flowers cause she would have shown everyone (but yeah design a dead wreath for your door), we know she doesn't even know her mums plans today so she wasn't going to visit - did they send flowers and card to MIL?

💐hey Lydlls mum - I don't know you, seems like you are out on the front lines serving people and its mothers day today which might be tough, just wanted to say hi :) hope you made it through the day and had a chance to enjoy the sunshine. 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Peach97

VIP Member
So watching her newest video, she’s moaning about “not having the capacity” to do more to possibly make a beauty box. Is she actually thick? She does nothing, all day, everyday. How hard would it to be find a spare cardboard box from all the shit she orders, go through all the shit she doesn’t use and either arrange for someone who either works for the NHS or knows someone who does to come and pick them up in a safe manner? There are people out there doing food shop runs for other people etc. It’s not a difficult thing to do at all and I know if I had the time on my hands and the extra resources to put together something like that I definitely would. No, I’m sure beauty products may not be on the top of their priorities, maybe. But I’m sure it’d be appreciated considering all the expensive shit she gets and doesn’t use. So hypocritical that she’s sat saying she wishes she does more and then goes on about using her birthday money to buy HERSELF something? Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. Give the money to food banks, to charities, there are SO many people right now that need her support. And she’s sat in her shitty dressing down feeling “conflicted” about showing her birthday present? Common sense says, Lydia, if you’re feeling guilty it’s because you’re a SELFISH little brat.

• Heart
  • Angry

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ok I just watched that too. Brands are slashing budgets and telling her they can only pay a quarter of what they had originally planned on paying and they will resume paying her normal rates after everything "goes back to normal".

Heh.....yea right. This is not going to go well for all these influencers. This is a wide open door for all these brands to reboot and slash costs. It's never going to go "back to normal" for them. Or if it does, it won't be very soon and it will be a much smaller list of influencers who get the work that pays a livable wage.
Fashion Mumblr works hard...for an influencer...but she also has a fabulous wardrobe, two London properties and plenty of exotic holidays.
Lots of people aren't getting paid at all, never mind a quarter. Why shouldn't influencers suffer too. Let's face it, it's not like real work and they have all been enjoying the fruits of the influencer boom, with no gratitude whatsoever, for some time. Those that have positioned themselves at the luxury end of the market will feel the pinch first. This whole virus episode will see a huge shake out and only those willing to adapt or with private wealth will survive.
Better stop badmouthing your small dark house because you might be back there Lidl! Luxury shoe collections won't pay the bills!

• Haha