Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

View attachment 1987763
Also, Lydia sucks. Just to keep this slightly on topic :m
Congratulations, @Ms.Chanandler Bong! 💕

I hope the two of you create a beautiful life together, filled with an abundance of love and happiness.

And don’t worry, we won’t tell your new hubby about the night you spent with Raymond Smith! 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

View attachment 1987763
Also, Lydia sucks. Just to keep this slightly on topic :m
Congratulations!❤🥰 Love is in the air 🎼 Wishing you both every happiness - that’s a real happy couple kiss - not like this one!!

15F3E789-2BAE-4184-AD8F-A65E424F565B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Smuggy McSmugface. If only she’d realise how ridiculous she looks.

Also, that’s either an old video, or she was being dramatic about how much she was having taken off, because even though it’s curled and mostly hidden behind her back, it looks like she’s had about an inch cut off 🙄
Look at that beautiful toe cleavage! Look how much taller and slimmer it makes her look! 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Same dress style
Same accessories
Same colours
Same hair
Same pose
Same smirk
Same background
Same music
Same ole same ole 😴
Screenshot_20230226_112214_com.instagram.android_edit_1355278430379656.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 37
This may have been covered before; but why does she wear flats and only flats now? Health reasons or too broke to afford footwear after buying fake birkins?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why oh why does she think that tan is the only colour that goes with green? Green is one of the most versatile colours there is.

Oh and she still has helmet hair too, so no real change at all.

She is simply insufferable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why oh why does she think that tan is the only colour that goes with green? Green is one of the most versatile colours there is.

Oh and she still has helmet hair too, so no real change at all.

She is simply insufferable!!
Seriously the hair looks worse and sooo ⛑. And her skin matches the terra-cotta pot, burnt orange floor and tan accessories… looks like the freebie off brand tan was a fail 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she live in the Cotswolds now? I thought she lived in Milton Keynes?
No to the Cotswolds and definitely no to Milton Keynes. The latter is in Buckinghamshire and she was sooo desperate to love in Buckinghamshire, so she pretended she lives in Buckinghamshire. Bit
Like when she pretends she’s outside her front door which isn’t her front door. Or pretends she has a horse and other properties etc etc. She lives in a new build bungalow in Northamptonshire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.