Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottom pics were taken by Nicky’s salon at the June 2020 appt. I think they regularly take photos with permission. A few days later in July is when she went back and was abusive to Nicky about her hair. I timestamped for the wiki if you want to see more about the timeline.

Funny… the pic I posted with the red dress ( good hair) was right after her first appointment with Nicky - December 2019

Wow. Her hair looks so good here. The texture is such a drastic difference than what she's been sporting lately 🥴

Reactions: 28
The bottom pics were taken by Nicky’s salon at the June 2020 appt. I think they regularly take photos with permission. A few days later in July is when she went back and was abusive to Nicky about her hair. I timestamped for the wiki if you want to see more about the timeline.

Funny… the pic I posted with the red dress ( good hair) was right after her first appointment with Nicky - December 2019

How many hours did she practice that hideous, rictus, fake smile in the mirror for? Utterly horrible. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This ash brown/blonde highlighting does not compliment her naturally dark hair. It just makes her look like she’s got a thousand grey hairs growing down

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously... she needs to cut like 5" off and do some long layers because clearly she is prone to breakage due to needing to heat style her hair.
like this. If she keeps it cut regularly she can probably handle reasonable amount of heat styling.

View attachment 1985537View attachment 1985544View attachment 1985549

AND the long hair has never really looked good on her... it's too long for her and is unflattering NO matter the age she has been... too long is not flattering

View attachment 1985532View attachment 1985555
---
By the way.... for the newbies... THIS IS THE PHOTO AFTER NICKY COLORED HER HAIR SUMMER 2020. Since this photo... Lydia has messed with it so much that she ruined it herself and is still playing victim for 2.5 years of having damage. Looks pretty good to me.

View attachment 1985564View attachment 1985566
The first picture is lovely - she actually reminds me a little (little) of Jen An as Rachel Green

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched her on YouTube in ages, but this ad came up and it made me laugh 🤣 Best place for her 🤣

Also, I’ve never noticed this before, but aside from her mouldy nail varnish, it freaks me out a bit that her index finger and middle finger are pretty much the same length 😳 (Apologies to anyone who has fingers like that - I can’t say much, I have weird toes 😂).
I saw that ad too and thought the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she shown an ”after” of the hair cut or is she hyperventilating in the Bunga because she hates it so much? If feel very sorry for the local hairdresser she went to who must know the pressure of what Lydiot will do to her if she doesn’t like the end result. In fact, if I were a hair dresser I think I’d refuse Lydiot as a client!!

If Lydiot has any sense she will have had a shoulder length bob cut because that suited her way better than the wavy helmet hair look she seems to love so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she shown an ”after” of the hair cut or is she hyperventilating in the Bunga because she hates it so much? If feel very sorry for the local hairdresser she went to who must know the pressure of what Lydiot will do to her if she doesn’t like the end result. In fact, if I were a hair dresser I think I’d refuse Lydiot as a client!!

If Lydiot has any sense she will have had a shoulder length bob cut because that suited her way better than the wavy helmet hair look she seems to love so much.
She'll probably save it to add a little interest to her flog 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I'm actually looking forward to seeing it- hope she took advice 🤪 it would actually look lovely, and possibly be the first step in reverting back to a previous style, that has matured a little, as I'm not denying personal likes do change over time. If she has found happiness in her new country life, good, she can dress 'country' and her age.

Reactions: 4
That red Hermes is a huge waste of money to have sold her lovely bags to buys a battered old bag Hermes or not was foolish not mention leaving her dressing room empty

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She actually reminds me abit of Katie price, but with more taste and minus the drug taking. Some of her personality traits are similar.
Both of them have lost nearly everything they ever had. But they both make bad decisions,never admit responsibility and treat people like dirt, and so the cycle continues. But most of all THEY NEVER LISTEN (only to themselves)
Are we sure about the taste and drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That red Hermes is a huge waste of money to have sold her lovely bags to buys a battered old bag Hermes or not was foolish not mention leaving her dressing room empty
Especially as she is now getting ( supposedly) bags from the store, for that price she could have got a new one and beaten it up herself. ( being something that she is particularly good at) !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just watched her latest vlog and I haven’t watched her in a long time. What in the hell is accent she’s trying SO hard to do?! She goes from speaking to the camera in a Downton Abbey impersonation, to speaking to Ali with slightly less of the posh twang to speaking to Carrie in her normal Milton Keynes voice.

Her fashion sense is literally non existent, she playing a part which she thinks is going to give her an air of old money, when in actual fact the majority of her viewers are hate watching her.

Also her hair is fucked. No amount of chopping is going to repair that scare crow head.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

08F52D80-48E1-4B99-99AA-5DB63FB26ED0.jpeg

Also, Lydia sucks. Just to keep this slightly on topic :m

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.