Lydia Millen #170 No bed of roses as her only pal is Lauren and it's War of the Noses!

What do you think is Lydia’s mysterious ‘personal financial project’?

• A joint venture with another influencer

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Divorce negotiations

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • Buying a Cotswold cottage to rent out like Josie

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Investing in stocks and shares

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Organising a pension, as her career is nosediving

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Responding to a scam letter from a ‘Nigerian businessman’

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Moving house

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Cosmetic surgery

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Investing money in Soho Farmhouse

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Buying a house in Provence

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Starting a business on her own

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • Charitable donations …

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Milking Keynes for the late entry thread title with 24 votes! :love::m
This was closely followed by a suggestion by our @UsernameOfDreams with 23 votes.
* Lidl has a mysterious "personal financial project" that's stopping her posting....
* Lidl is trying to make Amazon sack dresses a thing and is dressing like Maria from the Sound of Music BEFORE she started making dresses from curtains
* She's had "bangs" cut in her hair. It's not an expression we use in the UK. We feel she should have had "the chop".
* in an attempt to disguise her lack of friends we only see their feet but we know it's Man Bun and Cawwie stomping across fields with dogs off leads when sheep are lambing
* the new shed/log store is now a "mini barn" that houses the Northamptonshire bins
* the Bunga is "the estate"
* Despina is throwing shade at Nicky, no doubt egged on by Lidl...
* Lidl has nothing going on....!

Screenshot_20230228-070134_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230228-070140_Chrome.jpg

---
Thanks to @Namima for the screen grabs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Lol @Miscanthus always booked and busy (unlike our little Elsie and lil lad) but still takes time to make it werk!

If Lydia actually sewed these horrendous frocks I’d actually give her a little benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations to our @Milking Keynes for the late entry thread title with 24 votes! :love::m
This was closely followed by a suggestion by our @UsernameOfDreams with 23 votes.
* Lidl has a mysterious "personal financial project" that's stopping her posting....
* Lidl is trying to make Amazon sack dresses a thing and is dressing like Maria from the Sound of Music BEFORE she started making dresses from curtains
* She's had "bangs" cut in her hair. It's not an expression we use in the UK. We feel she should have had "the chop".
* in an attempt to disguise her lack of friends we only see their feet but we know it's Man Bun and Cawwie stomping across fields with dogs off leads when sheep are lambing
* the new shed/log store is now a "mini barn" that houses the Northamptonshire bins

View attachment 1992698View attachment 1992699
---
In an attempt to disguise her lack of friends, we only see their feet.. Brilliant, @Miscanthus!! 😂😂👏🙌🏼 Thanks for a great recap and new thread and especially considering you are on holiday. Much appreciated. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm watching an old youtube video of Lydia. From her bag collection. Few questions. Her wedding ring. I remember her telling this in a video. Did she seriously change her wedding ring? I know she also wanted a new ring 2 years ago a green one from choppie? Or something? Where did it go? Her bag collection doesn't feel like she bought it. Sometimes she also says this is what I got blah blah. But half her collection feels like a PR stunt. That explains why Lydia has sold everything for her Hermes bags without any problems. She had no connection with the bags at all. She didn't even know the names. She's just so stupid that she doesn't realize she's not getting anything for free anymore.
---
I was also watching a video of Sophie Shohet. He was invited by Farfetch in London to try on some things. Lydia would die if she had to do something like that. They would tell you how ugly everything is and how nothing is her style. And although Sophie has lousy clothing taste. Is it entertaining and fun to watch? I understand Lydia, I couldn't do that either. But I would also stop pretending to understand fashion. Because that's not what I understand. And that bothers me about her.
---
By the way, I saw a Lady dior mini in soft pink where did it go?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1992698View attachment 1992699
---
Edwardian school ma'am vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm watching an old youtube video of Lydia. From her bag collection. Few questions. Her wedding ring. I remember her telling this in a video. Did she seriously change her wedding ring? I know she also wanted a new ring 2 years ago a green one from choppie? Or something? Where did it go? Her bag collection doesn't feel like she bought it. Sometimes she also says this is what I got blah blah. But half her collection feels like a PR stunt. That explains why Lydia has sold everything for her Hermes bags without any problems. She had no connection with the bags at all. She didn't even know the names. She's just so stupid that she doesn't realize she's not getting anything for free anymore.
---
I was also watching a video of Sophie Shohet. He was invited by Farfetch in London to try on some things. Lydia would die if she had to do something like that. They would tell you how ugly everything is and how nothing is her style. And although Sophie has lousy clothing taste. Is it entertaining and fun to watch? I understand Lydia, I couldn't do that either. But I would also stop pretending to understand fashion. Because that's not what I understand. And that bothers me about her.
---
Yes she changed her Tiffany ring for a three cheap looking Churpi rings. BIG MISTAKE as the Tiffany ring would look more luxe, posh than those ugly Churpi rings.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The idea of changing my wedding ring through choice makes me so sad. It wasn’t hugely expensive but it has so much sentiment and meaning.

This woman hasn’t a sentimental bone in her (short arse) body. She lives for a story she can create about herself, which lasts 2-3 months rather than something which has meaning and depth.

She only got married for views anyway, so of course the wedding rings they exchanged mean nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
---
---
I'm glad you brought up Sophie Shohet, as that's a comparison I find more interesting than comparing to Victoria or Josie.
Sophie actually works a full time job in marketing and STILL manages to put out just as much content, if not more, than these full-time influencers. Granted, a lot of her videos are repetitive and her style can be atrocious, but she's creating content nonetheless. She actually gives good advice and honest reviews and her vlogs are always so engaging as well.

Just goes to show how little Lydia has got going on for her to not be able to produce even a simple sit down video rambling about whatever she feels like. Set camera, sit down, talk for 15mins so you can roll some ads, minimal editing needed. Done?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
In her latest TikTok I’m pretty sure she’s wearing her new Parterre dress from Julia Berolzheimer but she doesn’t identify it. Is she not allowed to by the “kindly gifted” giver? Did they also tell her not to show their stuff off in her robe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's blaming her silence on her personal project - this amplifies our theory of nothing going on, what good influencer doesn't post on their grid for 5 days - ad or not??? Nothing from her, no ads, nothing, no contracted work? just dogs and fields, all the usual rubbish. I think there is stuff going on, like she's lost work etc, or problems with KM and this side hustle thing (probably nothing) is a good excuse for her, also she must be due another illness soon!!! And we just get a mug shot of Ali - what is he doing now he's finished the shed? sorry it is a barn now????? She did manage to put up a TikTok of the ridiculously expensive hair bow yesterday though and other gifted/begged for stuff from the same designer!

Reactions: 31
The idea of changing my wedding ring through choice makes me so sad. It wasn’t hugely expensive but it has so much sentiment and meaning.

This woman hasn’t a sentimental bone in her (short arse) body. She lives for a story she can create about herself, which lasts 2-3 months rather than something which has meaning and depth.

She only got married for views anyway, so of course the wedding rings they exchanged mean nothing.
I can't figure out how to exchange your wedding ring. I have so much emotional value when it comes to my wedding ring. I was someone who quickly grew tired of things. So I was so scared that that was going to happen with this one too. It's only 5 years but still. This ring the thought of being buried without the ring already doesn't feel okay and then I'm not even here anymore. I got a necklace from my husband when we were married for 5 years with a diamond that matches the ring ( okay okay I chose it and sent him a link ;) ) and I think I'll wear this all my life. As soon as you replace a wedding ring, it is no longer your wedding ring. (or it must have been stolen or something which seems really terrible to me)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes she changed her Tiffany ring for a three cheap looking Churpi rings. BIG MISTAKE as the Tiffany ring would look more luxe, posh than those ugly Churpi rings.
Did she sell her Tiffany ring or is it sitting somewhere in the bunga?

Reactions: 18
I'm glad you brought up Sophie Shohet, as that's a comparison I find more interesting than comparing to Victoria or Josie.
Sophie actually works a full time job in marketing and STILL manages to put out just as much content, if not more, than these full-time influencers. Granted, a lot of her videos are repetitive and her style can be atrocious, but she's creating content nonetheless. She actually gives good advice and honest reviews and her vlogs are always so engaging as well.

Just goes to show how little Lydia has got going on for her to not be able to produce even a simple sit down video rambling about whatever she feels like. Set camera, sit down, talk for 15mins so you can roll some ads, minimal editing needed. Done?
Sophie also often makes several videos in a day.. Which she also says honestly. And yes some are a bit repetitive. And her clothing taste is special. It's hilarious how bad she wraps presents. But her personality makes up for all that. She's honest. And has a good relationship with her husband. She does have sentimental things like her necklace from her grandparents. And she has a full-time job. The funny thing is that Lydia said in the video I watched that she preferred vlogging to sitting down videos. But Lydia you don't do anything. How do you want to vlog? If you do nothing. Sorry for the sentences that obviously don't flow correctly. I'm doing my best :(
---
In her latest TikTok I’m pretty sure she’s wearing her new Parterre dress from Julia Berolzheimer but she doesn’t identify it. Is she not allowed to by the “kindly gifted” giver? Did they also tell her not to show their stuff off in her robe?
I hadn't seen her tiktok yet. It's clear she put the dress on on purpose. There she also says something about her dress but then not which dress it is. Maybe it's for the comments though I don't think anyone wants a dress like that? Not me myself. But it's also so clear that she got it all. And has no idea what she got. So also Lydia does not pay 500 euros for a bow

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's blaming her silence on her personal project - this amplifies our theory of nothing going on, what good influencer doesn't post on their grid for 5 days - ad or not??? Nothing from her, no ads, nothing, no contracted work? just dogs and fields, all the usual rubbish. I think there is stuff going on, like she's lost work etc, or problems with KM and this side hustle thing (probably nothing) is a good excuse for her, also she must be due another illness soon!!! And we just get a mug shot of Ali - what is he doing now he's finished the shed? sorry it is a barn now????? She did manage to put up a TikTok of the ridiculously expensive hair bow yesterday though and other gifted/begged for stuff from the same designer!
I actually did a poll about the personal financial project but I'm on holiday in India and Tattle didn't like it for some reason. I might try later and ask the mods to add it. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I would love to know what her superfans think about her Amazon shilling. Not just the poor quality, possible sweatshop angle but the fact that none of the links work. I've never clicked on one but it only takes a cursory glance through the comments to know they are a bust. Lidl and Carrie must see them as they respond to other comments so why not answer her actual fans? We know they couldn't give a tit as once someone's clicked the link that's all Lidl is bothered about whether it goes to the correct product or not but I wonder how the minions justify this? Not just once or twice but every Amazon haul...which is basically every vlog.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I just read this on a forum somewhere. That explains why she was able to get rid of her ring so easily. She never chose him.

"Has she said who is sponsoring their wedding? It will definitely be sponsored. Apparently her Tiffany ring was given to them by Selfridges but she never disclosed it."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just catching up on the last thread as I have been busy with work (unlike Lydia)
These bloody non-existent hair journeys wind me right up! You've had some layers put in ffs, honestly it is not a big deal.
I got breast cancer at 32 years old and lost all my long hair, well every single hair on my whole body actually lol, and I didnt make as much fuss about it as these imbeciles do when they have a bad hair cut.
I cried about losing my hair, of course I did, but then I just bloody got on with it as I knew that in the grand scheme of things it was just not that important. I got a couple of nice wigs to keep my bonce warm in the winter and rocked every single hair length as it grew back.
I DID NOT go on a hair journey.
Lydia needs a bleeping wake up call.

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Sophie also often makes several videos in a day.. Which she also says honestly. And yes some are a bit repetitive. And her clothing taste is special. It's hilarious how bad she wraps presents. But her personality makes up for all that. She's honest. And has a good relationship with her husband. She does have sentimental things like her necklace from her grandparents. And she has a full-time job. The funny thing is that Lydia said in the video I watched that she preferred vlogging to sitting down videos. But Lydia you don't do anything. How do you want to vlog? If you do nothing. Sorry for the sentences that obviously don't flow correctly. I'm doing my best :(
---

I hadn't seen her tiktok yet. It's clear she put the dress on on purpose. There she also says something about her dress but then not which dress it is. Maybe it's for the comments though I don't think anyone wants a dress like that? Not me myself. But it's also so clear that she got it all. And has no idea what she got. So also Lydia does not pay 500 euros for a bow
I have no idea what your mother tongue is but I'm sure we don't speak it as well as you do English.
Loving your contributions 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love to know what her superfans think about her Amazon shilling. Not just the poor quality, possible sweatshop angle but the fact that none of the links work. I've never clicked on one but it only takes a cursory glance through the comments to know they are a bust. Lidl and Carrie must see them as they respond to other comments so why not answer her actual fans? We know they couldn't give a tit as once someone's clicked the link that's all Lidl is bothered about whether it goes to the correct product or not but I wonder how the minions justify this? Not just once or twice but every Amazon haul...which is basically every vlog.
That's a good one. Honestly I never realized she wasn't working... I wanted something she bought 1x. But the problem is that I don't live in England. So when I click on the link I get the english amazon. And you can't click back to the Netherlands, at least I have no idea how. I have enough problems with having 2 accounts with amazon. Plus one on the nl and the com site. Because that is also possible. If you then search for the name of the article, you will not find anything. Amazon isn't something you actually use here. And it's actually only the last 2 years that I order things on amazon myself. We have other websites for that. So I think oh maybe it makes a lot of sense for someone from England. I also naively thought that she realized that we were not going to pay 1000 euros for a dress. And this was her way of still being relevant. The thing is and this is tricky to say honestly here. She does have things I really like sometimes. And I also hate other youtubers and I have to do something
---
I have no idea what your mother tongue is but I'm sure we don't speak it as well as you do English.
Loving your contributions 😍
that's super sweet. I can see that things are not right, but I don't know how to adjust it. The translation goes wrong I'm a bit ashamed of it and understand if people are annoyed by it. But lydia is worse hahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.