Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Ruby the one who did madams hair after Nicky and did Carries hair when she cried?

Personally I think Lydia needs to cut about 4 more inches off. But her hair is damaged from the root so will never look good unless she lays off the heat.
01358A1B-CA4C-4156-AE2C-EDE284AFCEA1.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Isn’t Ruby the one who did madams hair after Nicky and did Carries hair when she cried?

Personally I think Lydia needs to cut about 4 more inches off. But her hair is damaged from the root so will never look good unless she lays off the heat.
View attachment 1984692
I save shave it all off and start again! The bangs are just going to make it look ever scruffier !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her hair is her safety net, her security blanket. You can see it in her eyes. Once again she looks like she has been crying. She hides behind it & its almost like its a replacement for a quality life. She has been obsessive about her hair forever, but it really took off during the start of lock down.
It is the one thing she can 100% control. And yet she continues to destroy her once lovely locks. She should cut it back several inches and continue to do so until its grown out.
Don't color it, don't slather products on it, don't apply more heat than necessary.
Once again we are witnessing the way she handles "relationships" is to suck them dry.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 51

View attachment 1984692
Ummmm she’s thinking bangs is the answer? bangs won’t help her. I agree with you she needs to cut a lot off the whole length.

And what an idiot. Some of her remaining gigs are hair related and she’s calling attention to breakage of newer growth…

And something about the color of her highlights makes her hair look dry and damaged. So she needs to rethink the color for sure as it never looked this damaged 4 years ago. The highlights were blonde not grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She talks about her ‘gardening’ dresses but most hands-on gardeners spend their time on their knees on a gardening mat, , no camera present, with old gardening gloves to do weeding mostly. Who would wear dresses? Even Amazon dresses are costly for what you’re getting.

Then she shows us the neckline of the Holland Cooper gilet and tells us the detail is so beautiful when you put your hair up - this from someone who doesn’t bother putting her hair up for the ‘back breaking’ work on her veg beds. Who wouldn’t put their hair up while gardening? The wind blows and you can’t see what you’re doing. I’m tired of trying to work out what she’s on about most of the time! I should stop!

View attachment 1983898
What is this ring she wears on her right hand, please??

Reactions: 4
On the subject of her Cawwie bag holder - why would she need this for her Hermezz? She acts like she has pointed out a design flaw and come to the rescue, when both the Kelly and Birkin have ‘feet’ to protect the leather so for this type of bag, it’s surely redundant.

B82D4770-6F34-47F9-9973-71F8C286BEA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ummmm she’s thinking bangs is the answer? bangs won’t help her. I agree with you she needs to cut a lot off the whole length.

And what an idiot. Some of her remaining gigs are hair related and she’s calling attention to breakage of newer growth…

And something about the color of her highlights makes her hair look dry and damaged. So she needs to rethink the color for sure as it never looked this damaged 4 years ago. The highlights were blonde not grey.
No doubt she will say she HAD to get bangs as she has soooo much breakage around her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Totally agree and isn't brunette or going dark the trend? Hailey Bieber, Camille charriere has been rocking the dark locks for a while now and looks great on her. I also went back to a chocolatey brown and I'm very happy with it. Maybe Lydia should do the same. It's been long overdue.
---
I thought I would post this Tik Tok .. if you are not into tattoos, ignore the tattoos lol.

Josh Godfrey has the same "sartorial" style (Ali's word, not mine !!) as Ali but look at the difference between these 2. And I'm not talking about the tattoos ...

Whereas Ali looks like he's on his monthly Pensioner's day out in his pumpkin-coloured jacket and linen pants, he is so low energy, this handsome bloke ,however, looks young, fresh and utterly stylish. So energetic. His styling is on point.
I've had a peek at his IG so I can attest to this hehe.
Ali's looks like someone is dragging him by the scruff to do his job. And so inauthentic.

View attachment 1983623
---
[

[
{QUOTE="Fluffy81, post: 14095189, member: 71949"]

-

Oh my lord. Ali is the modern day version of Charles Hawtrey from carry on laughing …

He was as camp as they come. But funny as hell .. compared to our modern day version of carry on up the gates of savoy

Cannot unsee this 😂
[/QUOTE]

Same thoughts exactly when I saw him on Instagram. This is the male fashion I want to see so I followed him immediately. Sorry Ali 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Totally agree and isn't brunette or going dark the trend? Hailey Bieber, Camille charriere has been rocking the dark locks for a while now and looks great on her. I also went back to a chocolatey brown and I'm very happy with it. Maybe Lydia should do the same. It's been long overdue.
I agree. Everyone suits their natural tone the best- enhancing skin tone and eye colour. My hairdresser one told me, noone should stray more then two shades either way (lighter, or darker) from their natural tone, otherwise it is obviously fake. Personally, with those brows, her olive skin and her eye colour, I think she would really suit an all over brown colour with the log bob cut she once had. I think this cut suited her face shape/ bone structure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she has bangs she will still ruin them by frying them to death with straighteners. She should just get her hair cropped and wear a wig until her hair gets better.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her hair is incredibly damaged and broken. It looks incredibly unhealthy and definitely not attractive hair. She should literally cut it all off and just leave it alone. She definitely does not have beautiful hair like Victoria or Josie.

on another note She always looks too smug and condescending..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No doubt she will say she HAD to get bangs as she has soooo much breakage around her face.
The hair around her face is hair that has grown in since #hairgate. She can't blame that on Nikki. I wonder why Despina didn't cut her hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1984692
Is it just me, or is her face a different shape?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.