Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring shirt dress with the same boring Hermes belt. Honey you are not influencing anyone!

Reactions: 31
So lovely to see you back @Shoelaces. Sorry to hear your sad news and I hope you re looking after yourself.

Yes, the Gruesome Twosome just get worse, am starting to think there s no hope now, oh well, at least we all get to have a good chuckle over their inane antics.

Reactions: 16
Omg I'm playing catch up with the vlogs....anyone else genuinely concerned about Ali?! What's happened to him?!!

Reactions: 20
Little man Levi’s are jeans not trousers. But at least it’s nice that he thinks Lydia is going to let him wear jeans. He has to dress like the Richard to her hyacinth, except Richard went to an office
And the clothes from the dressing room try on don’t make him look like a grandpa who works in the city. Maybe he’s tired of being Lydia’s living ken doll

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Has she had a nose job as well? Her nose looks too small for her face.
As far as I know it's her natural nose, don't think she's had anything done.
She used to be a ballet dancer so has very fine features and super slim.

Reactions: 5
We did have a local greengrocers which I preferred to use, but he had to close down last year due to costs

Reactions: 7
Do Tattlers think that the likes of Victoria Beckham. Kardashian’s etc would wear £20 dresses from Amazon with Hermes, Van Cleef, Boodles, Cartier, Tiffany and Chanel etc? I think not! I know many tattlers on here have luxe items some with many and some with one or two. But I think it’s highly unlikely we’d buy clothes from Amazon. We all buy what we can afford but Lidl is so disingenuous! She would never wear or buy amazon unless it’s bringing her money! Infuriates me! If I were to become a multi millionaire overnight I would not be buying clothes from Amazon!!!

Reactions: 37
How on earth does a bloke go from this....

View attachment 1979576

to this........?????

View attachment 1979578

Litt -ul Aldi, of the millions of buttons and teeny tiny legs, finds his perfume atomiser so orgasmic!!
He looks an absolute prat now. Tim nice but dim springs to mind. He is a shadow of his former self. And I am sorry to say, diminished and totally under her ladyships thumb. He is a boy, not a man.

Reactions: 23
Sorry if I’ve missed in thread but some other influencer has that sheep jumper and she has copied yes?

Reactions: 7
It’s absurd to me that she would spend 20k on a bag and pair it with a £20 dress. If you have that sort of money to splurge on one item surely you would want your basics to also be of some quality too.
Lydia is all about earning easy money and she will pretend to wear any old crap as long as the company is willing to pay her, regardless of how it makes her look.

Reactions: 32
Wonder how many times he’s had ‘excuse me, I’m looking for…..’
---
I'm going off Laura Blair View attachment 1979503
All I see is Martha May from the Grinch!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Check out the transcript of his video - has he fallen out of favour with ‘Hooster n Sick’s’ sorry I mean Souster & Hicks???
Maybe they didn’t get a big enough discount or freebies after Lydia’s jacket didn’t fit

He talks like he is a bloody expert on all things ‘Soot’ related

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.