Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say to Amelia about her nose job?
What did she say to Amelia about her nose job?
It’s discussed on the last thread, page 48

Post and photo courtesy of @Namima

Honestly, the comment seems like Elsie thinks something went wrong vs it being an elective surgery. Not a shocking assumption given what a muppet Elsie is.

Reactions: 24
Yes Amazon and a garden tour - borrrring!

Also she is looking horrendous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oooooh My Gooooood! I cannot believe it!! My title for the new thread got chosen! What an honour everybody! Thank you so much for letting me participate!! I've been so down in the dumps and this cheered me so!

These recaps are a thing of posterity! Love to read them! They are amazing dear @Miscanthus

Reactions: 38

I don’t think Lydia understands the definition of hilarious. I for one am grateful that she doesn’t share her PT routines because her form is dreadful

No sign of the free hooha she was plugging daily before she returned it

Reactions: 45
Can someone refresh my memory ... why does does have the same bag ?
Gold Kelly Mini with gold hardware.

The bag on the shelf looks fake.

Reactions: 63
In the video she says, “It’s one of the things I hate about the internet… if you don’t see someone in my videos for a while there’s drama….if I say something I must be saying it about this person…it’s one of those things that’s way off and it’s one of those things that makes my heart ache as a person” and “What I’d prefer is people to remember who I am and remember what type of person I am”

absolutely hilarious - if I remember what type of person you are then yes I assume you’ve cut off your friends / husband etc, you’re a witch

Reactions: 56
So Lidl keeps hearing from people who tell her she “got them through lockdown” with her videos. I got through lockdown tattling about you biatch

Reactions: 64
I haven't seen anyone mention any of this in her comments.

Her outfit here reminds me of a 55 year old Park Avenue "mom" heading off to the airport for her flight to Florida, or to get on a cruise.
I said cruise ship passenger in my recap! pleased it's just not me who sees that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Amelia is only 30?!! I would have clocked her at 10 years older!
---

Her outfit here reminds me of a 55 year old Park Avenue "mom" heading off to the airport for her flight to Florida, or to get on a cruise.
Niche reference but all I can see is Emily Gilmour after she moves to Nantucket

Total waste of 41 mins. What an absolute dullard.

Serves a massive plate for the gram.

But it's all pretend. As we thought, she doesn't eat what is shown.
See her plate at the sink. So much uneaten food, particularly veg.

Lydia you neglectful asshole, trim Porter's nails!!! This is not comfortable for any animal.

Announcing she's just finished her LAST "gallery" shoot with KM. Her eyes go to the side when she says it's "not her last collection". Just that she won't be modeling something something. Lydia, I smell the fire. Liar liar pants on fire.

Reactions: 55
She had a vintage milk churn I believe ,she planted some roses in it but I think they died, just like anything that goes near lidl.
Yes, they died because there was no drainage and she probably didn't water them.

Reactions: 18
Wow, the amount of stuff Lydia is flogging in tonight's vlog is ridiculous.
Teefers is the queen of QVC and Lydia shares the title with her.
99% of the products she has listed is an Affiliate Lynx.

Their financial situation must be dire.

Those pyjamas she's wearing at the end look cheap AF.

And the coral Revlon Glass lipstick doesn't suit her. Coral is not her colour. #justsayin

Her rant was obviously about Vic and her numerous Dyson tutorials. And don't LIE Lydia, you were referring to Vic.
Just own it lovely.

Reactions: 52
Love it. Great observations!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.