Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have you noticed that she has NO books in her house apart from a few cookbooks she never uses, and decorative books, many of which are fake...Remember when she ordered a ton of those? No real books at all. She's too busy to read and has to multi-task on her way to London...:sick::sick:
I seem to remember her painting books or ripping off covers or was that another tuber I watched :D Your right though we dont see any books, maybe me giving her the benefit of the doubt was wrong - maybe they are ALL audio books. O also remember someone sending. her some books and she unboxed them and basically threw them on the floor not at all interested, didnt even read the dustcover.

---

I’m just so put off these bags, they are everywhere. The way they are left hanging open makes my teeth itch.
The mini bags on Lydia look like a toy handbag you’d buy for a child.
I sooo agree, I hate those little bags. And the way they have them open they look sooo hard and stiff and just weird.

Reactions: 26
I’m just so put off these bags, they are everywhere. The way they are left hanging open makes my teeth itch.
The mini bags on Lydia look like a toy handbag you’d buy for a child.
Don t they just and yet Tamara and Amelia seem to be able to carry them off. I know Amelia is petite but Tamara is fairly tall and the Kelly Mini looks good on her. Maybe Elsie s attitude makes beautiful things ugly.

I like the Hermezzz bags as work bags, Sophie Paterson wears hers well but the influencers such as old Elsie do make them look cheap IMHO.

Reactions: 26
Wood, wood and more wood, its a shame she'll let it all go rotton like the firepit seating 🙄View attachment 1916630View attachment 1916631View attachment 1916632
For crying out loud.

Why bespoke.
Always bespoke.
Give it up Lidl.
It's a bloody made to measure shed and a waste of money outdoor cooking space for people who know sweet FA about cooking.

Thinking about it...
Does that make my new wooden loft hatch and ladder bespoke? I'm taking that as bragging rights to the bespoke lifestyle 😂

Note, just want to say thanks to everyone! I had a pretty shoddy 2022 and not a great start to 2023. Reading here has really made laugh when I needed it ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This fool reposting Lyds' IG post. Hermèzzzz does not give a crap about her "career".
View attachment 1916370

---

Surprised Lyds didn't go all bougie and spell Margot as "Margeaux" ... 🤭

---

Wow that's a really big head you're sporting there, Lyds.
Literally and figuratively.

---

So, no visit to The Savoy then ?
LOL google purseonfleek to see the disaster that she is. She’s been banned from Hermes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I actually think this is really nice and the lighting looks lovely (sorry) and I'm looking forward to seeing the outdoor kitchen. Her garden could be soooo beautiful. I know many of you don't like her home/ gardens.. but I do think they are both lovely.... New, but lovely none the less
Hi Rexysmum 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
??? Because I like the garden, I'm suddenly the strange stalker she has. Oh, give over. People can differing views from you FFS 🙄
Chill out. It’s a joke. And your (very few) comments on this thread (literally a slam thread on Lydia) are generally neutral to positive about her. You’re going to get a little ribbing.

Hope you’re loving those Cousin It trees! Cheers love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chill out. It’s a joke. And your (very few) comments on this thread (literally a slam thread on Lydia) are generally neutral to positive about her. You’re going to get a little ribbing.

I wasn't aware it was a slam Lydia thread.. I though it was a discussion thread, which I actually enjoyed following, and decided to add my pennies worth now and again. I wasn't aware everything she says, does, has had to be commented on negatively. Obviously not the place for me.

Re the trees they are bloody fowl.. I know nothing about gardening really,as some of you obviously do, I just like her garden and think it could be a beautiful space. No brown nosing involved.

Reactions: 17
For crying out loud.

Why bespoke.
Always bespoke.
Give it up Lidl.
It's a bloody made to measure shed and a waste of money outdoor cooking space for people who know sweet FA about cooking.

Thinking about it...
Does that make my new wooden loft hatch and ladder bespoke? I'm taking that as bragging rights to the bespoke lifestyle 😂

Note, just want to say thanks to everyone! I had a pretty shoddy 2022 and not a great start to 2023. Reading here has really made laugh when I needed it ❤
I had a terrible 2022 and like you 2023 has started off pretty badly here too! 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Don t they just and yet Tamara and Amelia seem to be able to carry them off. I know Amelia is petite but Tamara is fairly tall and the Kelly Mini looks good on her. Maybe Elsie s attitude makes beautiful things ugly.

I like the Hermezzz bags as work bags, Sophie Paterson wears hers well but the influencers such as old Elsie do make them look cheap IMHO.
Yes❗This ‼
Influencers such as Elsie are like plague. They are lethal to many previously established brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wasn't aware it was a slam Lydia thread.. I though it was a discussion thread, which I actually enjoyed following, and decided to add my pennies worth now and again. I wasn't aware everything she says, does, has had to be commented on negatively. Obviously not the place for me.

Re the trees they are bloody fowl.. I know nothing about gardening really,as some of you obviously do, I just like her garden and think it could be a beautiful space. No brown nosing involved.
When Lydia apologizes for her abhorrent behavior during the pandemic, I will consider it a discussion thread again. One does not get to continue in their destructive behavior and get redemption from me. Research all the -gates that have happened since Nicky alone and perhaps you’ll reach a similar conclusion. For now, you can feel free to mute me if you don’t wish to engage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I love the ignore button!

Reactions: 13
For crying out loud.

Why bespoke.
Always bespoke.
Give it up Lidl.

Thinking about it...

Hey, thank you too for being awesome! We gotta take it one day at a time ❤
Seems like we all shared our misery in 2022.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love the ignore button!
Angry pair, aren't you. Sh
When Lydia apologizes for her abhorrent behavior during the pandemic, I will consider it a discussion thread again. One does not get to continue in their destructive behavior and get redemption from me. Research all the -gates that have happened since Nicky alone and perhaps you’ll reach a similar conclusion. For now, you can feel free to mute me if you don’t wish to engage.
She doesn't consume my life or brain space enough for me to care and certainly not anger me. I enjoyed scrolling and reading the thread comments and opinions of others during radom moments of down time. Perhaps step away? No need to come at others with differing opinions.

Reactions: 8
Angry pair, aren't you. Sh

She doesn't consume my life or brain space enough for me to care and certainly not anger me. I enjoyed scrolling and reading the thread comments and opinions of others during radom moments of down time. Perhaps step away? No need to come at others with differing opinions.
Ps I think @Hunevoque2 was actually offering up friendly advice to you. No need to loop her into your disdain for me. It seems you’re the only one on the thread attempting to dictate the behavior of others. I’ll be taking H’s advice and muting you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ps I think @Hunevoque2 was actually offering up friendly advice to you. No need to loop her into your disdain for me. It seems you’re the only one on the thread attempting to dictate the behavior of others. I’ll be taking H’s advice and muting you.
If this was the case, I apologise. I'll stick to scrolling, as not to rile anyone with being too positive in my opinions.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.