Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the equine art 🤣 🤣 🤣 I choked when she said that. Apparently the girls in the shop gasped when they saw the pictures.

Her outfit in the frame shop reminds me of Laurence Llewelyn Bowen
Yes, as if people who have art coming in and out every day are going to 'audibly gasp' at her etsy horses! Honestly I nearly fell of the treadmill when I saw her outfit that she'd actually worn out in public. It's one thing to cosplay rich older lady in your dressing room but she will have looked like she as dragging her son (Ali) round the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine getting a ted talk about handling a difficult customer from the queen herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she talks about Savoy gate I am starting to think she is actually talking about Nicky. The whole being so scared and now she has nothing to be scared of and nothing changes after they happen except the things you want to change. Very much sounds like she is gloating she got away with it.

The intrinsic heart of that is literally just how you think about the situation - Google translate has no words o_O

Nothing hurts you, when nothing can hurt you. Even the charlatan Jacqueline will tell you that it is not healthy to not feel feelings.

---

Apparently lots of people CHOOSE to consume and to live knowing that there is so much horrible stuff going on in the world. As far as I am aware it isn't a choice to live knowing horrible things happen in the world.

Lydia thinks watching horror films desensitises you to humans and life. As if people who watch horror films don't get upset when horrible things happen in real life. People can distinguish the difference between fact and fiction Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m just watching last night’s video. She’s getting her EqUiNe ArT framed without glass. Is that normal?!?

She’s cosplaying Ina Garten with that collared shirt/oversized sweater/silk scarf look. Ina’s like 70…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has only used the name Margot because Prince Harry mentioned in his book, that the RF called Princess Margaret just that.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
For the equine art 🤣 🤣 🤣 I choked when she said that. Apparently the girls in the shop gasped when they saw the pictures.

Let me add that no one in Kingston would wear a silk neck scarf like that 😂😂😂 People in Kingston are normal ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

And she is framing these matted paper prints and paper drawing without glass. She’s just asking for the paper to age and be damaged and the mats to fade and discolor. Guess she doesn’t want to pay for non-glare glass since I’m sure they will be gone in a few months time anyway.

The way she spoke about people who “showed her who they were” during savoygate was so interesting. She’s was absolutely livid and we know she’s talking about Vic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When she talks about Savoy gate I am starting to think she is actually talking about Nicky. The whole being so scared and now she has nothing to be scared of and nothing changes after they happen except the things you want to change. Very much sounds like she is gloating she got away with it.

The intrinsic heart of that is literally just how you think about the situation - Google translate has no words o_O

Nothing hurts you, when nothing can hurt you. Even the charlatan Jacqueline will tell you that it is not healthy to not feel feelings.

---

Apparently lots of people CHOOSE to consume and to live knowing that there is so much horrible stuff going on in the world. As far as I am aware it isn't a choice to live knowing horrible things happen in the world.

Lydia thinks watching horror films desensitises you to humans and life. As if people who watch horror films don't get upset when horrible things happen in real life. People can distinguish the difference between fact and fiction Lydia.
She isn't bothered by anything, nothing hurts her, she ignores the haters, negativity. So why do you keep going on about it then my lovely? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She isn't bothered by anything, nothing hurts her, she ignores the haters, negativity. So why do you keep going on about it then my lovely? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
She obviously is failing to realise she is the problem (NARC) she's the common denominator. She's butt hurt as my daughter would say 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she think she is smart by saying the 500 year old wall has ivy growing up it and it is fine?

Firstly the estate next door pays for the maintenance of that wall so it's condition is unknown to Lydia.

Secondly there is a big difference between ivy growing up a wall in the garden and ivy growing up the sides of your house.

English ivy is an invasive species and it takes a quick google to see that it is even banned in some communities.

View attachment 1915091
She only cares how things look.
But worry not: that ivy will be ripped out by spring and be replaced with something else she knows nothing about, but looks good enough for her obsession of that month.

---

We know it's secretly Meghan.
Ms. Chandandler Bong for today's win. haha

---

She has a long list of reading material to get through, she has only 4 hours left of one of her books. Clearly she means listening material as all of her books are audio.
She really defaults to the number 4 doesn't she? 4 pages, 4 minutes in to Shia's podcast, 4 hours left...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooooh for f# sake!
Was cleaning my house in my bubble world and listening to videos and suddenly realised I started listening to her annoying voice! When I got to my phone her penultimate flog had automatically started! 🤬 dislike her mannerisms!!!
I was soooo zen and she knocked me right out of my space!!!:cautious: grrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine getting a ted talk about handling a difficult customer from the queen herself.
Yes and that was NOT her story to share! She is so cringe. The other framer was thrown under the bus when she said “we were told this framer is better” and then she overshares a very sensitive moment she witnessed with the new framer to make the moment ALL about HERSELF and her savoy blow back. She has got to STOP trying to make a point by shading others. . Barf

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.