Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started to watch the latest vlog last night...

Why does this woman touch her nose so much? In less than 3 minutes: (0:23 / 1:03 / 1:32 / 2:50)

View attachment 1906806 View attachment 1906807 View attachment 1906808
View attachment 1906811

Also this woman SHOULD NOT be promoting hair products. Her hair is in the worst condition ever!! She used to have a nice hair. It makes me think that those Hairburst pills she promotes make your hair looks as bad as Lydia's:

View attachment 1906818

7 years ago before using Hairburst (her hair looked healthier and shiny. Even was colored, it looks in good condition).

View attachment 1906826
Wow. Honestly looks so different in the earlier screenshot. Way better & it has nothing to do with aging ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 13
This fool reposting Lyds' IG post. Hermรจzzzz does not give a crap about her "career".
Screenshot_20230128-073014_Instagram.jpg

---

She's names the bag Margo, I'm surprised she didn't name it Kate or Diana.
Surprised Lyds didn't go all bougie and spell Margot as "Margeaux" ... ๐Ÿคญ

---

Was this already shared? on her friend's alex account
Instagram
View attachment 1915418
soooo smuggg
(delete if not allowed)
Wow that's a really big head you're sporting there, Lyds.
Literally and figuratively.

---

So, no visit to The Savoy then ?

Screenshot_20230128-075409_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry, is there anything more boring than looking at other peopleโ€™s photos. Ali deserves an Oscar for his feigning interest face
I zoomed through that bit myself :sneaky:

---

OMG, I can't take that fake "Italian" accent she uses when she says "my nonno", or "nonna". with the fake glottal attack after each first syllable, like Italian is her mother tongue. Also, did she say "we are slowly transitioning into Spring? Is she nuts? You are in the effin' heart of winter! It's January for the love of god. And that wrap shirt? I bet she NEVER wears it. It looks awful, and she knows it, holding the fake bag in front of her crotch to eliminate some of it. The dress is for ...work! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What work? The only work she does is in sweats. She might get dressed up to vlog and pretend-dig up stuff in her gahden,, but that's about it. As for her "meetings"- 2 a year maybe, since we know she counts a trip to her manicurist a "meeting". Jeez. So sad to also see the tan flats out again. They highlight the nerves and veins in her feet so much; I can't fathom why she doesn't find another similar flat with a bit of a heel -like a Chanel ballerina flat-to flatter her body shape! Flat flats do not suit her body type. They enlarge her head and make her look short, when she's not short. You just have to have long legs to make them look good. These old court jester, flatter than flat, pointy toed, crumpled slippers have been through the wringer and back...She needs an inch and a half of heel minimum.
She also needs to actually start reading some literature instead of all those dubious, cringey self-help books. Self help is fine, as long as you read some other things as well. It will help with her English, too. We don't say "sometimes things SURGE me..." , or, "the general consensus is that I'm staying at home...", when it's just you deciding... It's only fitting that along with her...innate love of classical music, she should be well-read, and I'm not talking Colleen Hoover or manifestation crap.
The garden is still atrocious, and man, does she know it. She couldn't have done things worse if she had tried. It used to be quite lovely, but now it seems that whatever her frenemy Josie does to upgrade hers, Elsie does in the opposite direction and is turning what used to be a pretty garden with hydrangeas and other flowers, into an embarrassing assortment of bulky, wooden structures, pillars and posts, modern plexiglass panels, weird rust-coloured, phallic-looking butt-plug, dead bushes, blinding floodlights-it's a horrorfest.
Also, the diatribe in the kitchen on how she can't stand violence, or doesn't like it when people are harmed, how she protects herself by not engaging with or watching that kind of material...and that basically, (she was referring to Savoygate, without actually mentioning the name), the jist of it all was that you can be as crappy a person as you want, you can do anything to anyone, and when the backlash comes your way, you can zone out and tune everyone out, while humming a mantra to yourself until it all blows over, because eventually, it will. Well, OF COURSE IT WILL you doofus. And nothing bad happens to you. Because it's always about you. Nothing changes. Yeah, nothing changes if you jab your head in the sand all the time until the shitstorm has died down. ..I bet Niki has a few thoughts on THAT! What amazing insight she has gained. Ugh.
P.S. I'm counting the days till the dressing room goes...merlot...
P.P.S. I really feel sorry for Ali... I feel he's quite nice, but has been suckered into believing that THIS is the lifestyle he wants; silk dressing gowns and cravats in the countryside...I think he's too far in and "invested" (they're married) to do anything about it.
Love your rant โคโคโคโคโคโค did you notice when she talked about reading she also mentioned she still had 4 hours to go - she is listening to audio books, well she is listening to at least one, not reading.
He garden is a mess and she knows it. Every time she shows us bits I can tell by the sound of her voice she isn't happy. AND she doesnt know why she isn't happy, in the pictures it looked lovely so why doesnt it look lovely in her yard. She believed she could bring together all the bits she liked in a variety of gardens into one place (her garden) and they would look as nice. Sorry Lydiot it doesn't work that way.

---

I never realised - its all - everything is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

---

This fool reposting Lyds' IG post. Hermรจzzzz does not give a crap about her "career".
View attachment 1916370

---

---

---

View attachment 1916384
Ohhhh this means we should be getting back into the greedhouse soon. I am dying to get back in and see how things (she couldn't be bothered looking after) fared. She thinks the lemon trees are past saving.

For anyone that is wondering - she spoke of having a bed of flowers because she realised that the had too much veg - she doesnt eat veg. Now she wants flowers in with the veg because it will look nicer AND I think Josie has done something like that.

Also for anyone new - thank your lucky stars you were not around when she used to lisp - she would fecking lisp her way through and entire conversation when she was excited or talking to the cat/s - and she knew it was bad, she started apologising and has finally stopped. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

---

I tell you what the lights in her village must dim when she turns on the outside lighting, how much outside lighting does anyone need.

---

Why is she calling it Margot isn't it's name Kelly.

And yes the bag is looking in worse shape then when she first showed us. Why is it that all her bag stories seem suss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She needs to send โ€œMargotโ€ to one of those handbag restoration places.
If they will accept the bag, Alyssa Lenore sent her shoulder Kelly and another box Kelly to Paris for Hermes spa I think that's what it's called but it is up to the Hermes Spa if they will repair or not. Bet it would cost a lot though.

Reactions: 8
I zoomed through that bit myself :sneaky:

---

Love your rant โคโคโคโคโคโค did you notice when she talked about reading she also mentioned she still had 4 hours to go - she is listening to audio books, well she is listening to at least one, not reading.
He garden is a mess and she knows it. Every time she shows us bits I can tell by the sound of her voice she isn't happy. AND she doesnt know why she isn't happy, in the pictures it looked lovely so why doesnt it look lovely in her yard. She believed she could bring together all the bits she liked in a variety of gardens into one place (her garden) and they would look as nice. Sorry Lydiot it doesn't work that way.

---

I never realised - its all - everything is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

---

Ohhhh this means we should be getting back into the greedhouse soon. I am dying to get back in and see how things (she couldn't be bothered looking after) fared. She thinks the lemon trees are past saving.

For anyone that is wondering - she spoke of having a bed of flowers because she realised that the had too much veg - she doesnt eat veg. Now she wants flowers in with the veg because it will look nicer AND I think Josie has done something like that.

Also for anyone new - thank your lucky stars you were not around when she used to lisp - she would fecking lisp her way through and entire conversation when she was excited or talking to the cat/s - and she knew it was bad, she started apologising and has finally stopped. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

---

I tell you what the lights in her village must dim when she turns on the outside lighting, how much outside lighting does anyone need.

---

Why is she calling it Margot isn't it's name Kelly.

And yes the bag is looking in worse shape then when she first showed us. Why is it that all her bag stories seem suss.
Have you noticed that she has NO books in her house apart from a few cookbooks she never uses, and decorative books, many of which are fake...Remember when she ordered a ton of those? No real books at all. She's too busy to read and has to multi-task on her way to London...:sick::sick:

Reactions: 21
I'm actually pretty peeved she's now obsessing over this colour. It's always been a favourite of mine. I spent an age searching for the most beautiful pigeon blood antique ruby ring, as a result. I hope this isn't next on her list.. especially when she realises Kate Mids also has one. ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m just so put off these bags, they are everywhere. The way they are left hanging open makes my teeth itch.
The mini bags on Lydia look like a toy handbag youโ€™d buy for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Are these the same bag or is this a different bag not the one from Parisian Sweet? Iโ€™m so confused! Why do her and her bags confused me so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1916370

---

---

---

View attachment 1916384
Wood, wood and more wood, its a shame she'll let it all go rotton like the firepit seating ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20230128_093438_com.instagram.android_edit_3290088703827129.jpg
Screenshot_20230128_093440_com.instagram.android_edit_3290077809717235.jpg
Screenshot_20230128_093443_com.instagram.android_edit_3290067158866716.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.