Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adviseplz

VIP Member
That poor tailor, she had that jacket fitted and that's a hell of a lot of work and now she says its too small. She has no idea. Thats a massive job to just tweek it and make it a bit wider across the back. We knew when she was doing the fittings just draping it over her shoulders there would be a chance it would be too small. I think she even has a box pleat in the back with what are probably hand embroidered arrow head tacks on it. The lining is going to have to come out, possibly the collar come off, soo much work.
The beginning of the end of the Souster and Hicks relationship...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Looks like Teefers has some new ourdoor furniture, Lydiot gets Carrie on the phone 😂
Lydiot said in her lastest flog that she'd been contacted by brands who wanted to use their garden to showcase their products, looks like Teefers beat her to it 😂
I'd much rather use Teefers garden which is beautiful than that spooky mess Lydiot has 😏

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
NO ONE has forgotten about what happened to Caroline Flack may she rest in peace. Absolutely no reason for Lydia to mention her or compare her to Harry and Megan. If anything she should be compared with Catherine as she doesn't get the chance to tell her side of the story just like how Caroline was never able to.

Harry and Meghan have a choice to put themselves through what they are currently experiencing.

She thinks she is being smart and indirectly talking about what happened to her Savoy video. She needs to just shut up. What happened to her was her own fault and other than news outlets online reporting about her stupid TikTok video she never actually experienced anything bad happen to her. Was the press hounding her outside of her house or outside of her friends and families homes? No, they weren't. Was she able to go about her everyday life as normal? Yes, she was. If she is so bothered by it why does she keep bringing it up?

She is intentionally baiting people whether it be about H&M or her Savoy video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
do people *really * care about bags? maybe it's because I'm poor but I cant imagine giving a damn...
I do. I work hard for what I have and I like treat to my belongings whether they cost me £30 or £300 with respect as I want them to last me. Even items I have bought for say dog walking, I still care to treat them respectfully but if they get muddy I’m not going to cry about it.

I don’t think whether you have money or not should make a difference. Personally I don’t see why you wouldn’t care for your stuff.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
Totally!

And also, it’s not when like she has to organise herself totally on her own, finding content to do, brands to work with etc. She has Carrie for that! I know i would absolutely not be able to organise myself being an influencer because I can never organise myself. Not to say that It’s the most challenging job ever, I just wouldn’t be able to do it. I couldn’t work for myself in effect.

But if she’s struggling to find stuff to post or content to make (and it appears that’s the case) then that’s why she should go and find an influencer management company who basically arrange it all for her, coach her through how to come across well on SM to increase her audience and her jobs etc. They can sign off on her content to make sure no further scandals are caused, all of which I think she needs.

Right now she’s got someone who probably doesn’t know enough about that side of things, basically PR, and so she doesn’t present well on SM and gets negative engagement through scandals which could have been avoided in the first place, if she had a management team tailored to this role she’s in. Plus from what we’ve heard from tattlers who have had business interactions with Carrie, it doesn’t seem like it’s a smooth/professional/good experience, which can’t be encouraging for businesses.

Basically, I think she could do with a company who know how to stop her coming across so much as her true self, who can create a better image of her, take control of and direct her content, and increase her audience and her brand deals. It’s all a facade with her anyway, so why not make it a better one!
We had to deal with some high profile influencers at the end of last year, to get them to promote a building my family now own after a relative passed away.

Two of them had a full client pack which included really slick documents regarding expected ROI, case studies of work, testimonials from clients and importantly - most impressively a Service Level Agreement (that’s a big piece of work to create even at template stage, because it is a huge evaluation of the kind of work you can offer and what clients can expect from you, including timelines, legal definitions, values) the type which I’ve only seen from corporations for large scale work, and one influencer didn’t have anything like that but her team were external and very communicative and on the ball.

One of them was useless, handled it all herself and clearly it was too much work for one person - which it is, if you’re treating it like a business.

I can’t imagine Carrie having any of this in place. And as the client I would now request this kind of information before working with a influencer.

The SLA in particular really set out expectations of what we could expect from their work, the timescales in which it would be achieved, who is on their team and how they interact with the influencer, suppliers, third parties and clients, how stats would be reported, what their insurance values were and how any issues would be dealt with. I was hugely impressed.

• Wow
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
If the bag is worthless why has she paid like 7k for it?

What was the quote exactly? Very odd...
She said it's her most worthless bag and keeps repeating over and over. Apparently the girls in the office said even though it is your most worthless bag, it is your most beautiful bag.

She seems to be under the impression that the house of Chanel has no history to it.

• Angry
  • Wow

muffintop13

Chatty Member
If I was the Nikki lady she told to stop watching her I’d reply like:

“Oh bless you! I’m not upset! I just find the content severely lacking and uninspiring these days. You are right, I shall unsubscribe. Take care lovely!”

Beat the bitch at her own game and call her bluff because if everyone she told to stop watching her actually did she’d be like:

• Haha
  • Heart

Tatlet

IMO, Lydia was striking before, perhaps even beautiful. Her eyes popped. Her face had much more character before she elongated her shnozz with copious filler, did whatever she's done to her cheeks which has made her eyes look rather squinty, and fiddled with her jaw line. The scarecrow hair hasn't helped either.

If she didn't lie about everything, such as her height. If she didn't brag so hard about her size. If she didn't act like she's the most bestest, most fairest of all, she'd be far better looking to me. Now all I see is a very masculine, mean spirited, gaslighting, nefarious asshole that is skinny fat and desperate to appear better than everyone else around her.
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

I’m sure it was Lidl who used to post this quite often? I firmly believe she sits in the first part of this quote… for me anyway. She has a constant snarl. She likes to pretend she’s wholesome but her actions speak volumes too.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Totally!

And also, it’s not when like she has to organise herself totally on her own, finding content to do, brands to work with etc. She has Carrie for that! I know i would absolutely not be able to organise myself being an influencer because I can never organise myself. Not to say that It’s the most challenging job ever, I just wouldn’t be able to do it. I couldn’t work for myself in effect.

But if she’s struggling to find stuff to post or content to make (and it appears that’s the case) then that’s why she should go and find an influencer management company who basically arrange it all for her, coach her through how to come across well on SM to increase her audience and her jobs etc. They can sign off on her content to make sure no further scandals are caused, all of which I think she needs.

Right now she’s got someone who probably doesn’t know enough about that side of things, basically PR, and so she doesn’t present well on SM and gets negative engagement through scandals which could have been avoided in the first place, if she had a management team tailored to this role she’s in. Plus from what we’ve heard from tattlers who have had business interactions with Carrie, it doesn’t seem like it’s a smooth/professional/good experience, which can’t be encouraging for businesses.

Basically, I think she could do with a company who know how to stop her coming across so much as her true self, who can create a better image of her, take control of and direct her content, and increase her audience and her brand deals. It’s all a facade with her anyway, so why not make it a better one!
Once upon a time she had management, back in the old house and before Carrie became her manager. Rumour has it she was a diva and very demanding of the management team but didn’t provide the standard of work that would allow her to make such demands. She employed Carrie as the management no longer wanted to work with her and in the beginning it was probably cheaper to pay Carrie than a management company who would also take a commission.

She also encouraged Victoria to drop her management and go ‘in house’ which wasn’t a good move and is likely another one of the reasons they are no longer friends.

Lydia will always keep Carrie over management as Carrie is a yes woman and will stick up for Lydia. Management however have no problem telling you where you are failing and will provide brutal feedback.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
God I hope Ali has left her. January is the most popular time for couples splitting up so let’s pray he’s found the strength!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

coconochanel

VIP Member
She really is bending over backwards to make her little twisted comebacks. My goodness she is so BOTHERED and loves to engage with drama.

And all these Hermès bags… just like Claire but five years later.
Only difference is Claire's shelves were not empty. 😊

• Haha

LouLou10

Just watching tonight vlog….what in the hell are them granny flat shoes she has on with the red shirt dress????😂

Teefers is in the Maldives and Lydia is in her half empty dressing room admiring all things burgundy - even a new mug!
It scary how she gets addicted she get to certain things, very intense! Clearly it’s all things red/burgundy now! One min it’s sage green next min it’s headbands I can’t keep up 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

StuffyWuffy

Admittedly I haven't watched her latest video but I think saying she can batter and chuck around her new bag is similar to Savoy Gate. She throws out these seemingly blasé sentences but they are totally planned to sound casually rich/posh whatever. However, actually classy people wouldn't say things like that because they don't need to drop in how rich they are on purpose.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Lol at her slagging off Balenciaga whilst on the phone and then Chanel too. She is trying to sound opinionated and educated and she cant even remember the name of the bag she spent 7k on so refers to it as a wicker basket bag thingy. I'm not convinced PS willingly wants to listen to the bollocks coming out of her mouth.

I feel like the phone call started with Lydia telling him to remove the picture from is IG stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
This was the pearl Chanel bag Parisian Sweet sold for Lyds.

Subject to correction but I think she bought this Chanel at the airport en route to some PR trip a few weeks before the Covid lockdown

View attachment 1884661View attachment 1884662
View attachment 1884663
Yes she did buy this and another Chanel bag on her last big influencer trip before lockdown (think it was the trendy). She was desperate to keep up with that crowd and bought an insane amount of Fendi & Chanel showy items. Was this hers that he sold or was she just saying she has one like it? If she sold it, that’s a real shame because it’s bag she should have kept as it’s a nice elegant alternative to the mini Kelly that can be dressed up and down with different types of outfits when a mini bag is best.

He’s probably sucking up to her to get her bags which is really not good. I get that you have to deal with all types for your business. But you don’t have to GUSH over them. Makes me think he’s of the same cloth as Nick from Fairmont. No thanks

• Heart

sueherring

Omg she 100% reads here.The ramble about how she didn’t know the princess of wales had this actual coat.

The image of Kate is what we posted here in that coat. We all know you saw it on her Lydia and didn’t sleep day and night until you got your hands on it.

She lies through her teeth. Oh look at me, I just happen to have the same taste as royalty.

and oh I’m so rich I’ll meet the brand in a hotel and see their collection. Fishing for freebies, AGAIN.
Totally agree with you she just lies through her teeth all the time - didn’t know Princess of Wales had that coat yeah right! When unboxing “I always unbox everything with you” erm no you don’t - you could hear her brain whirring when she was trying to get her stories straight regarding her other (fake) Hermes bags! The burgundy dress (god we are going to see everything in that colour now - may get a rest from the sage green) apparently is so old fashioned she needed to modernise it with the Hermes belt. I take it the Little House on the Prairie and Coastal Grandmother days are finally over 🙌🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Influenzermary

I noticed Lydia said that she had a bag couriered from the Bond Street Hermès store during covid. Why keep up the lie when we all know she isn’t one of their VIP customers and lacks any real purchase history.

I have to admit that her getting the Birkin really irks me. I work hard (no eyebrow and lip ‘meetings’ for me) and have had a wish list at the Sloan Street store for almost 2 years. Tumbleweeds until now yet her highness ‘throws her wish out into the universe’ and gets an email the next day? Bullshit. I do agree with her for a change that the staff there are absolutely lovely and always friendly.

• Sad

K18

VIP Member
Size 8 coat fits perfectly and considering it’s a coat there should be some room underneath it for actual clothes.

The coat brand is too expensive for her so she bought it on sale but now she is going to meet them in a hotel every so often to go through the new collections. She said a sample must have gone into the sale, how would she know? And what a weird thing to say.

Flower dress fits her perfectly, she said it’s a size 6 but it’s 2 sizes too big 🙄🙄 if you are that tiny Lydia you should be getting your clothes tailored as most retailers don’t go below a 6 but you can get a 4 in some petite ranges.

She said she Manifests if she wants to get something. Don’t ask don’t get Lydia, it’s not manifesting. I didn’t manifest my morning coffee, I kindly asked the barista for it and then paid.

She put a gold Birkin out into the universe and wasn’t expecting it to comeback in that capacityexcuse me what? I know it’s hard to make sense when talking utter bollocks but for the love of god please stop using words incorrectly.

The Stanley mug with lanyard as she couldnt buy anything similar!!!! go to a bloody camping store!!!! They have been selling them for years.

It irritates me that she bangs on about heritage brands and brands with a long history yet she swapped her Tiffany engagement ring for a Chupi ring. You can get more classic than a Tiffany engagement ring. I reckon in a year or 2 she will be swapping her Chupi one for a Boodles one. She better hope her current ring is made with quality materials otherwise there will be no resale or trade in value.

Last edited:
  • Heart