Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look so tacky! And Lidl's dowager's hump really doesn't help

Reactions: 24
Noise? That’s how she’s referring to Savoygate. She needs to have several seats. All that engagement was angry I bet.

Reactions: 35

Argh, this makes me so angry. I regularly go to the ballet and have done so for years. Lydia filming during the performance is beyond rude to both the performers, the production company and people around her. I’m not surprised by her ignorant behaviour but she clearly just wanted to show off to Tattle that she does visit the theatre.

Reactions: 65
No Amelia, Patricia, Suzie, Fleur, Carly et al invited to the KM event ? Especially no Josie although she has loads of KM PR ... interesting.

Reactions: 25
Noise? That’s how she’s referring to Savoygate. She needs to have several seats. All that engagement was angry I bet.
She looks exhausted. She can't hide behind a fake smile and fake gratitude of her audience. It's obvious and I think someone needs to sit her down and have a heart to heart. She is pretending this didn't impact her or bother her; but you can see it in her eyes - literally.

Reactions: 26
Was it a gala night? I used to work at the ROH many years ago (infuriates me seeing unappreciative influencers there, now - ugh), and unless it was a gala opening, charity event or some other special occasion, hardly anyone dresses up like that. You get a few, but mostly people wear smart-casual, some come in jeans, trainers, etc. Opera and ballet really isn’t that stuffy anymore. So unless it was a special night, they would have been in the minority, and they definitely would have been the only ones prancing around. It might be less stuffy, but the majority of people still know how to behave.

Reactions: 36
She's just there to keep warm and catch up on TikTok comments.

Reactions: 34
Same. She’s so rude, has no theatre etiquette whatsoever. Absolutely selfish. I was always having to look out for people taking photos/filming, but couldn’t always catch them all. So disrespectful to everyone there. She’s classless.

Reactions: 42
I don’t think she’s affected at all. Worried about if the scandal will decrease her already decreased earnings, yes. But that’s it. If she gets away with it, it will be just like the Nicky situation. Of course karma is getting her back for Nicky. Just look at that grey green straw that she calls hair.

Reactions: 28
All this talk about ballet makes me long to put this up again. Can you forgive me please but it was one of my best performances...love Widow Oops xx

Reactions: 30
I really can't handle watching Lyds tonight.
Would rather watch gorgeous Brazilians and Croatians knock a soccer ball around than 2 poseurs fake Christmas festivities in November.

Reactions: 37
Given it's currently freezing cold in the UK and due to get even colder/snowier next week, it'll be interesting to see if Lidl and Teefers and Freddie continue to prance about in their daft, polyester outfits, of if they might do what most of us will do. Layer up, put some thermals on, thick jumpers, trousers, big boots, coats and scarves. I think Teefers at least does dress for the weather a little, but the other two, never dress for the climate.

Reactions: 29
So she claims all the minions excitement over novembermas was bigger than the 'noise' yeah ok jan!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.