Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
Hi I’m chatting right now with one of the top founding people at a company she’s had products from he’s a good friend can anyone quickly help me with that awful nearly naked photo pls ?
In the Wiki (pink button at top of the page) there are lots of photos there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

absent

Latest Tik Tok for those Tattlers who can't be arsed ... or give her a view !!!
I've included some comments.
How long more can Lyds take the mocking ?
:unsure:
View attachment 1797361
I saw the bit that said this is performed by professionals don’t try this at home and thought - well that’s reassuring - I don’t want to over due my perfume 😂

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So shes going to show "hosting" but not interactions between her and friends due to people commenting on it

Then apparently she’s so delighted with the positive reaction to her blog as it has drowned out all the noise she’s recently been exposed to online !

A scarf from purdey .. a collaboration apparently between Clare hagas and purdey… except it is not … I’ve known CH for over 10 yrs . The design lidl shows off is her original design dating back to more than 10 yrs ago I don’t think this is a collaboration with purdey . It isn’t even on the purdey website

Does Lidl know how to tie a scarf even ?!

So does that mean it was something at the back of the Purdey PR cupboard???

• Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
Claires line is expensive but it seems to have been relatively succesful. Some sizes are sold out and other pieces only have a few items left.
Her weird obsession with Paris just doesn't make any sense though. The garments don't look remotely Parisian, never mind the branding - which looks 100% Essex -themed tbh. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Looks very luxe! Claire has posted that her boiler isn't working so they are wearing dressing gowns and have hot water bottles - and she could definitely afford a room at The Savoy!!
Claire would go to the Ritz, that is her favorite place.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
is anyone struggling with the big ad on left featuring cheap faux fur and acrylic outfits? . im struggling to read the forum

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
Do we think it could be this guy? It’s the only Jeremy both Lydia and Ali follow. You can hear his voice while they are toasting marshmallows over the rust bucket fire pit and it sounds very similar to his insta videos. I can’t work out the connection though 🤔
You might want to check out some of Jaackmate (of Zoella advent calendar video game)’s videos about this guy.

He is a MEGA douche.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Has Claire released any prices for her brand? I thought she said she was going to say prior to the launch, I tired to suffer through her video but she was waffling on.
Me too it was just too turgid to keep watching wasn't it? I wish she’d stop waffling because there are so many things she puts out I would love to watch.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
With all that tales she is telling her tongue( like her nose ) is getting longer and pushing those teeth forward, she will be competing with teefers soon😂. Maybe she never had her wisdom teeth out! ( more like stupidity teeth in her case)
I always notice when she babbles on that her large tongue lays really close to her teeth, hence the lisping is always just so easy for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it’s nice to comment on someone’s physical appearance. Personality - fine. Not the face someone was born with. I think josie is a pretty girl. Off topic for this thread anyway.

Agreed, if she was my friend and we went to the theatre/ballet together for her first time. And she was getting her phone out. I’d kindly tell her to pop it straight back down.
I am confused. Can you clarify please?

I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
What business is been killed off?

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
So what will vlogmas bring tonight presume Hamburg trip and then the train ride tomorrow? She must be running out of content very soon....
Be mostly her talking to the camera with her fake accent and bragging about another free trip. Then will show bits of Hamburg but it will be mostly her.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

I think they both have the same company address because they both have the same accountant and the address is the accountant’s address.
With all that tales she is telling her tongue( like her nose ) is getting longer and pushing those teeth forward, she will be competing with teefers soon😂. Maybe she never had her wisdom teeth out! ( more like stupidity teeth in her case)

• Haha