Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vercat

I just finished watching the latest Vlog....did anyone notice all the frames photos of her scattered around the hotel 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Charlotte Collins of the Sheer Luxe team explained the tones quite well I think as I often wondered about the green tone. She said the green toned fake tan mousse is for olive undertones and the more orangey tones are to warm up fairer skin.
Lydiot is using the totally wrong fake tan then 😂

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
Mange tout et bien venue a aujourd hui 🎄

Mon Dieu! Quel dommage!
Chef Piers D’Resistance has only gone and resigned! That’s the amazing food up the duff at the bungalow isn’t it? May as well say goodbye to Christmas dinner and just order a Dominoes and have done with it. Apparently, he’s been offered a job with the Olympic Equestrian Team as Chef d’Equipe😜. He's scarpered! The main news channels will pick this up any minute now so remember you heard it here first. His previous employer has refused to comment. She claims to be too busy foraging in tat shops near Towcester for a trunk for the O.W.C (Oiled Walnut Confessional) she’s just had installed in the attic bedroom (newly confiscated from her husband). It would seem by her manner of hauteur that the world continues to revolve entirely around her, her hair and her hare’s heir (to be found in temporary winter lodgings in the rat igloo). Apparently, she’s been advised by her medical team to have a long lie in this weekend. Hubby was last seen moving the spare wine fridge yet again...He’s tied it to the rod on his back so that it’s much easier to carry.

You do realise there are only 14 (fourteen) days to Christmas Eve don’t you?

Petit Pois! 🌟.
Bravo!! 👋👋👋 Oops' version of the utter madness that is Elsie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
So what will vlogmas bring tonight presume Hamburg trip and then the train ride tomorrow? She must be running out of content very soon....

• Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
OMG @Lola Faith back to Fabricgate of last thread and you were right! I automatically assumed that when she said wedding dress while holding that monstrosity Karen Millen dress that she meant tulle, but she actually did use the word in context correctly. We STAND corrected.

Lydia is still an idiot though:D

• Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I normally wouldn't criticise her modelling or appearance much because she looks a hell of a lot better in the flesh than I ever have BUT to me there is something just wrong with these shots. That coat looks far to big for her and we know she should wear her coast a little bigger but this looks ridiculous. The makeup and the chestnuts in those cheeks are just weird. And that shot looking into the window, not scary at all. The best thing about these shots is of course that beautiful train, ok I am a closet train spotter ;-)

She looked the best in this blog in bed the morning after her wine cellar dinner with her hair down and no makeup. Except those eyebrows! But still, baby steps.
She always looks far far better with no makeup on.

Congrats to all the mums to be on here.
So we are what? 14 days into vlogmas and what Christmas content have we had so far.....

Someone else decorating her tree!
I was just thinking that myself the other day. I dont know that any of the dross she has dished up has even been filmed in December either.

Last edited:

sueherring

Wow latest vlog and she's manic as fuck. Can't remember words......silly accent and stupid hand gestures. Forgot to put the asparagus in the asparagus risotto?!? What the hell and also forgot to make the tartlet. That dressing room of hers gives me a ingrained who paint every part of a room the same colour, snot Green. Even the door. Her dressing room was so nice before. And alis although he had a practical and well used area it wasn't astetically pleasing enough so he'll have a fake briefcase and his jackets out on show 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she is slowly losing the plot.

t
Yes she was all over the place x definitely just after savoygate - she was very nervous and on edge x