Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

im_843

What’s so crazy to me is her upbringing is literally nothing like how she acts now.You would think she was raised by the queen herself but she wasn’t.Women who have the rich/snobby vibe usually were already rich and had went to private schools and had regular etiquette classes.However this isn’t the same for Lydia .We have all seen her past and I understand people grow up and change but not like this!! It’s complete polar opposites.Did she wake up one day saying I’m going to talk like this, I’m going to listen to classical music instead of house, I’m going to dress like I’m living In the 19th century instead of nipple tassels , I’m going to make my Reel voiceovers sound like I’m sitting my English GCSEs and poetic.It’s nothing natural or in her character.

And that’s pretty scary to be constantly putting on an act, does she ever break character.It’s one thing trying to portray this perfect life on social media but living such a lie where you can’t even be yourself that must be exhausting😳There is something so sociopathic about it.I’m sure she probably feels down that she can’t just eat a greasy fat pizza , or fart without feeling embaraased, or listen to cardi b or something.Nothing at all is authentic!
Spot on. Everyone changes as they become older and tastes change, but she is purely a caricature .

Reactions: 16

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I can heartily recommend the last few minutes of this video. It’s hysterical. It’s comedy gold. Lydia has read a few sommelier notes and has now metamorphosed into a fully fledged and deeply knowledgeable wine connoisseur and is holding forth on German wines from Italy and wines she has drunk but can’t remember. Like so many other things she can’t remember. Ali was interrupting her when she kept getting it wrong. But for those of you who love wine you have to watch it...

Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! It was 5,000 sq ft if it was an inch. Rather like her full bodied German wine that was Italian. One of her best goofs...
I skipped that part, I’ll go back. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Lest we forget this Tik Tok where Lyds confirms she has NO rhythm....

View attachment 1793889
Why hasnt she deleted this 😂 😂 😂 cringe!!!!

Fabricgate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Appreciate all the knowledge 😊

I feel like after Savoygate, she's gotten new haters but also made her followers want to stick up for her more. There is this equestrian influencer (Scarlet Martin) that I came across on YouTube and I don't really like her content - it's a bit boring, but I do find myself hate-watching her videos. I don't think she's as evil as Lydia (yet..), but she has a lot of air in her head so its more like snickering-at-her-antics-watching. She does lifestyle type vlogs as well and in one of her recent vlogs and on her Insta stories she mentioned Lydia, showing her loyalty to her post-Savoygate, and I've not seen her ever mention Lydia before! If she looks up to Linda now, I can only imagine what kind of 'influencer' she'll become.

Lydia's little minions are surfacing to support her. 🤢

Exactly! All I could think of was the greasy oil patches that probably got left on those silk pyjamas.
Omg this is the first I have seen of this woman but she seems vile. Stop watching her!

Last edited:
  • Haha

CorHar

She spent far too long showing off the card wallet with her Amex peeking out. She does realise having a platinum Amex card doesn't mean much right? Most people can get one as long as they have a good credit rating and are willing to pay a £500 yearly fee.
Too true. I have one and I'm nowhere near (in my approximation) her income bracket. If she had a Centurion (Black Card) then there'd be a reason to flex.

pattiwhitegirl

Good and things like that, morning etcetera etcetera and welcome to this very, very day 🎄

Feedback is the breakfast of champions. This small truth has struck hard lately because it becomes extraordinarily obvious when some people appear to completely ignore feedback, doesn’t it? At times, feedback may come from all over the world. But when it’s left unheeded notoriety may well be quick to follow. Of course, to some, being notorious is preferable to being ignored. This may be why we witness one gaffe after another after another...seemingly with no apology and no responsibility taken. It spreads and grows like masses of untethered filler in the face of adversity. It can become incredibly hard to watch can’t it? You can’t teach your grandmother to suck gobstoppers though...

I thought of giving you my mince pie recipe today. However, I think they are too easy to buy these days. Do any of you find yourselves reminiscing about the past at this time of year? Did pleasures seem so much simpler in the past to you? I know that in December I am forever being transported back to the memory of wholesome smells and delights pouring forth from my mother’s kitchen, as the run-up to Christmas gathered momentum. The house would have been Spring cleaned by now and the cooking in advance would have begun (usually at nighttime). Cocoa before bedtime and roaring fires and the bumper Christmas Editions of the Radio and TV times to bury yourself in as the excitement built up! Big sigh...Those were the days...

You do realise there are only 15 days left until Christmas Eve don’t you?

Peace 🌟.
I miss looking forward to the annual O’ur Willie and Beano (sp? It was a long time ago lol) under the tree and the stocking at the end of my bed with a sixpence and a clementine and a piece of chocolate.

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
They really look like a pack of WAGs at the opera. Definitely Housewives of New Jersey vibes too.
I didn’t recognise Laura Blair in that frightful frock, she can wear a bin bag and make it look good but yikes, it looks awful on her. Niiice sandals though.

Ps was Laura a ballerina?

• Wow

Namima

VIP Member
No vlog from the lil man tonight.

Another Novembermas Vlogmas Christmas phail. (sic).
Oh yeah, their Christmas staycation has already begun.

Can't wait for the "What I got for Christmas Vlog".

• Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I have used the tan she uses and though the tan is nice the next day, the guide color def has a muddy green undertone to it. It is NOT nice looking so I usually apply at night and WASH IT OFF in the morning. Since she applies in the am and wears it all day I think that’s why she has the corpse like undertones. 🧟‍♀️

And though it’s not as stinky as some self tanner it def doesn’t smell nice to be wearing all day. She must reek
Don’t know if you’ve tried it but the St Moriz 1 hour self tan is a fraction of the price and I think it’s actually way better than St Tropez. It’s worth leaving it on the full three hours if time permits.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lpops

I was waiting to hear the results of our intrepid seeker of truth! Thank you for publishing your results. This is more than most would do and in recognition of your selfless diligence I would hope you will accept this medal 🎖for services above and beyond the call of duty! You are a paragon and an example to us all. I salute you Ma’am...
View attachment 1798035as you can see Teddy Bear salutes you too! X
Why thank you! And thank you Teddy Bear x

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yes that’s right.
She deffo isn’t employed by Lydia. Lydia is her Client. So she will invoice Lydia and Lydia will pay her and offset those invoices against her own tax. It means L does not pay NI contributions for Carrie or give her holiday pay or sick pay etc etc. Co Accs said there was one employee so that has to be either Ali or Fi...If Fi registers as self employed it saves a whole host of complications for L. If she is employed she would be entitled to holiday pay commensurate with the hours she works which is how this conversation started about whether she was giving her ‘staff’ extra holiday pay or not during the 3 scintillatingly jolly weeks she’s not working* in December....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Will to live? Doubtful...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think I'm correct in saying that Cawwie HAS to have other clients. If she has her own company but only has ONE client ( ie Lidl ) she is classed as employed by Lidl in the eyes of the tax man.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I really liked Laura. Gutted she’s associating
Probably not her fault - that anyone who works with KM was invited! Would Lydia even wear something from her collection???

Lydia will probably put it on her stories tonight and over the weekend to make out she's not sat at home doing nothing!

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Lydia in that outfit playing dress up reminds me of a lady on a movie playing the headmaster at an all girls school that’s a bitch dictating the girls every move!!🤣
Yesssss. Like the headmistress in Little Princess (I loved that movie)

• Haha
  • Heart