Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
First, I love the word Codswallop and as an American I cannot wait to use it. (I never loved England until I joined here and learned all these terms... LOL ;-)

She is slowly unraveling.... piece by piece the cracks are showing.
They will be rifts soon!

Reactions: 14
Carrie is self employed so she only gets paid when she works and can take holidays if she pleases or not.
Her sister may be on the books and will therefore be the only employee. It’s 28 days a year plus Bank Holidays for holiday pay to be taken before 31 December. If she has managed to get them both to be declared as self employed she doesn’t have to pay them anything for holidays as neither would have a holiday entitlement. As self employed you take hols whenever you choose unpaid by your Client. I would guess they are both self employed ( so L doesn’t have to pay sick pay or holiday pay and they have to see to their own tax -ie she does nothing) so this largesse of holiday at Christmas costs her nothing. She’d simply say I’m closing down for three weeks and don’t need you. However, BOTH women have to have more than one client to be regarded as self employed. If this isn’t the case The Revenue could make L pay back NI and tax contributions. Both girls would have to show two income sources in their accounts.
B9FD2032-6563-4CFC-A74D-0754389AFA0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Sofie

VIP Member
is anyone struggling with the big ad on left featuring cheap faux fur and acrylic outfits? . im struggling to read the forum
Make the font size smaller on the page you re on, reduce the page to as small as you can, you ll then be able to see the x in the top right hand corner of the add, you can then close it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

wait_ineedto_flogthis

She loves drama- never replies to any nice comments made to her. She lashes out at the others

I saw a tiktok from Hayley Baylee and this year she was making between $200-$600 each month however one month towards the end of the year she made $4667.97. Overall from January to November 2022 she made $11987.58 using the Tiktok creator fund. There is definitely some money to be made on there plus they will get the majority of their money from sponsorships which will not be in the fund.
haylee has nearly 2 million followers though

Attachments

• Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Carrie is self employed so she only gets paid when she works and can take holidays if she pleases or not.
Her sister may be on the books and will therefore be the only employee. It’s 28 days a year plus Bank Holidays for holiday pay to be taken before 31 December. If she has managed to get them both to be declared as self employed she doesn’t have to pay them anything for holidays as neither would have a holiday entitlement. As self employed you take hols whenever you choose unpaid by your Client. I would guess they are both self employed ( so L doesn’t have to pay sick pay or holiday pay and they have to see to their own tax -ie she does nothing) so this largesse of holiday at Christmas costs her nothing. She’d simply say I’m closing down for three weeks and don’t need you. However, BOTH women have to have more than one client to be regarded as self employed. If this isn’t the case The Revenue could make L pay back NI and tax contributions. Both girls would have to show two income sources in their accounts.
I wonder if Cawwie isn't paid by the hour or paid days off... but a % of the deals as manager? Then she wouldn't be getting any paid days on or off or benefits as an independent contractor so it's mostly just Lydia telling her she doesn't have to reply to emails, upload or delete comments/edit in terms of time off.

Lola.Petra

Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! I
I just watched the part where the person who led them into the wine cellar says that the square footage is 500 sq ft, I don't think she was wrong. It is about 46 square meters... personally it gave me the illusion and feeling of a much bigger space (maybe the angle from which it was filmed ). I was surprised when I converted the sq feet to meters that the space was not bigger.

• Wow
As a freelancer (in the US) what I heard when Lydia talked about the time off was that she couldn’t afford them/didn’t have enough for them to do, so was going to not use/pay them for three weeks, but she was still whining about the work she would have to do for herself since they were being blessed by her largesse with unpaid time off.

• Heart

tramalala

These photos!! Whilst we all wore some really dodgy stuff when we were younger and went through phases such as goth, or punk, or chav, to me this shows just how incredibly false and fake today's Lidl is. She is literally another person. This Princess Kate/Lady of the Manor act is just that. One massive lie/act. You can take the girl out of Milton Keynes.............

How incredibly sad. To hate yourself so much and want to be something you're not so much, you actually change your entire personality/look.
She was also a taller person in her old life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JellyBellyBeanie

Love that Lydia has decided she loves 'niche fragrances' when actually she wears designer frags all the time Aerin, Penhaligons etc
I could be wrong but I do believe Penhaligons is classed as a “niche” perfume brand. Aerin is also classed as the niche version of Estée Lauder

• Wow

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Lydia has more connection w women n Ali has more connection w men. Would love to know how many people skip her intro.
Why has Carrie gone away w them 😭😭😭. Please this is a throuple. Carries bf must be a saint to not overthink n conclude her n lydia are sleeping together

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Laura Blair was at the Ballet in Karen Millen, I spied La's in her ugly Lydiot Karen Millen dress when they cheers each other 😂

• Sad
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
The way she stomps out the lift first. Her sitting on alis lap is the closest I’ve seen to physical contact w these two except their wedding day

I also don’t know anyone that gets a massage as part of a ‘work’ trip
I have been searched on every single trip I have ever taken in my life from as young as 14.
I would always get searched on leaving and arriving in Australia. It would drive me crazy!

• Heart
  • Sad