Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She confuses posh/classy with the balance in her bank account. She will never pull off classy. A classy woman would know the difference between effect and affect. A classy woman doesn't fake cackle continuously. A classy woman doesn't wear a skirt that looks like an old fashion girdle. Exactly where is that 'must have' item of apparel? Plus, she didn't do it any favors pairing it with a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up. A classy woman doesn't go on brand trips and shoot photos for other brands. A classy woman doesn't wear multiple branded items at the same time. And a posh tea cabinet doesn't make you posh in the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well just found out that France is closing down, so let’s hope lidl keeps the show going , cos I am going to need entertainment !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lydl lives in a fake, self obsessed, clueless bubble.

Know this site is a distraction for some of you with real problems x

20200314_221433.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly. People are in the middle of a global crisis and she’s posting Tik Tock videos eye F***king herself, slut dropping. My god. Can this woman get any lower and self absorbed?!!!! Really?????

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh my, she looks totally ridiculous!! What is she doing?? 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she will show her neighbors her cool moves the next time she is swilling champagne and shoving caviar into her pie hole with her neighbors. Or she could put on her red lipstick and show them her Joker impersonation. I'm sure that the hamlet would be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well just found out that France is closing down, so let’s hope lidl keeps the show going , cos I am going to need entertainment !
thinking of you, all of you!! 😗
I think we’re all heading into uncertain times but one thing we can be sure of.

Stripper Millen will continue to give us mind numbing vapid content, and she will continue to remind us she never fully left that pole in Ibiza 😊

And Ali (who looks like he’s possibly fighting an infection 😐) has more sexual chemistry with Dave than he does his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Now that we are all stuck home maybe I will consume all media and watch her vlogs 🤣
Tread lightly. Too much Lydia Millen Stripper will lower your IQ. and before you know it you will have a tea cupboard and you will have to fight the urge to hire someone to fold your undies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She confuses posh/classy with the balance in her bank account. She will never pull off classy. A classy woman would know the difference between effect and affect. A classy woman doesn't fake cackle continuously. A classy woman doesn't wear a skirt that looks like an old fashion girdle. Exactly where is that 'must have' item of apparel? Plus, she didn't do it any favors pairing it with a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up. A classy woman doesn't go on brand trips and shoot photos for other brands. A classy woman doesn't wear multiple branded items at the same time. And a posh tea cabinet doesn't make you posh in the least.
the first sentence again - a lil louder - for lidl xx

Reactions: 8
Ummm... didn't Lydia just inform us in a volg that she had "no meetings this week", then realize she admitted that she literally had no work and brands didn't care to meet with her, so she lied and said she cancelled her meetings? Does she just play dress up all day and put on her power outfit and not leave the house? Does that seem strange/pathetic to anyone or is it just me?

Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ummm... didn't Lydia just inform us in a volg that she had "no meetings this week", then realize she admitted that she literally had no work and brands didn't care to meet with her, so she lied and said she cancelled her meetings? Does she just play dress up all day and put on her power outfit and not leave the house? Does that seem strange/pathetic to anyone or is it just me?

View attachment 95765
She must be on the edge of a breakdown!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.