Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that sheā€™s been spouting to us how amazing her health is from having B12 shots and how she doesnā€™t get sick anymore, for Ayad or whatever heā€™s called to basically tell her to her face sheā€™s talking tit because B12 doesnā€™t have that effect on you šŸ˜‚ donā€™t know why she left that in the video!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hilarious that sheā€™s been spouting to us how amazing her health is from having B12 shots and how she doesnā€™t get sick anymore, for Ayad or whatever heā€™s called to basically tell her to her face sheā€™s talking tit because B12 doesnā€™t have that effect on you šŸ˜‚ donā€™t know why she left that in the video!
That Dr Ayad looks a total slimy creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, first time commenter. Why oh why do I do it to myself? Try and watch Lydiot, I mean? She infuriates me nowadays. Not only her but the sycophants in the comment section also make me want to vom. Please, please tell me that one of you is the prolific genius that is Ali Kovacs? Because otherwise he/she is a future stalker or just needs to get back on the meds. The rest of them have to be 14yr girls from Ohio who mistake her accent for class and expensive clothes for style. I mean in 2020 who the duck (can I say duck on here?) needs a tutorial on prepping for and applying fake tan, surely everyone knows by now. Anyway, I know I am preaching to the choir here but I just wanted to be with like minded people and people who are witty and intelligent and not bamboozled by these airheads. The funny thing is, like a lot of other people I did start off liking her and enjoying her vlogs and not noticing how insanely annoying she is ( I know you guys have a soft spot for Ali but I've never been keen which is odd because I have a lot of gay friends in real life). So, just for a bit of background, a couple of years ago my friend and I decided to see how long we could go without any internet in our lives at all. Meaning no social media, no nothing! ( ok it started as a drunken bet just between us two but then people in work found out and we decided to do it for charity and because of the possibility of really being able to donate Ā£'s and Ā£'s I amazed myself by lasting six and a half months. I accomplished loads but I was sad and lonely!) This started just before the Milletts Gargoyles got married and to be shamefully honest, one of the first things I did on my first day back online was to check out her channel. "Who the fook (can I say fook?) is that is that?!? I asked myself. How the fook have they moved from a very nice new build that any young couple would be proud to rent let alone buy, to a huge zero atmosphere monstrosity? From there on in it's been a fast decline into ads, sales, lies, ego, affiliate Lynx, weird copying of other YouTubers, horrible decor decisions, brand abandonment, the sickening sleep out followed by the heartbreaking tale of being homeless at Nan's while saving for a bloody deposit, the reason why she only has white friends, more lies, compulsive hair and face bothering, unnecessary treatments, procedures and dental work and complete detachment from the way most people live. If you read all this, thank you. I know you already know all of this and have said it and discussed it while it was actually happening and that I am not saying anything new, but I have read and enjoyed your threads for months and months; only now I have finally written my first post just to get it off my chest. X

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's just given her the go ahead to get the flu!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œbut if you have the money to pay for a bleeping placebo, even when my ā€œdoctorā€ says itā€™s not making an ounce of difference to my health, do it!!

..... giggles šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ā€œ

Off topic but that doctor looks like heā€™d have a thread on here for very different reasons, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That last vlog, was so unprofessional. 1 hours long of non-sense just shows the poor editing job her 'team' is making. The video wasn't interesting and not even new. I don't know how many times she have showed "how she applies" her fake tan.

The material on that video is so bad. Filming herself putting tan on for how long, 20 minutes?. Filming herself getting B12 injections. Filming on the dentist. I know she doesn't do much interesting things but that's a new level of laziness.

Was clear the video was put online cause she needed to pulish today a video on St Tropez to cash her check. But wtf. This is the kind of video that proves brands that choose her to work with them don't even watch her videos. Brands only care the number of subscribers she has. I really can't imagine someone working on St Tropez and saying "yep, this video proves this influencer really puts effort on her work".

And Lydia, can you please stop on starting every video saying how miserable day it is?. Im so tired of "Good Morning everyone! Is such a miserable day today".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t understand her obsession with fake tan, itā€™s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is! She flew up in a plane to the mountain and landed on that really tiny runway that's really difficult to land on inbetween the mountains (was in some documentary) and then she posted a photo of some street dogs she wanted to bring home. Hasn't posted anything else in like a day.
Good for her! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Guurrrl, why you always look shorter & softer in your mans stories?

View attachment 93322

DAMN! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He looks so unwell, is there a go fund me to get him into a treatment program of some sort?
Iā€˜d donate Ā£1.75 at a push.

I donā€™t know if he needs a nutritionist, a green juice or a yoga retreat but this is a lad whoā€™s self medicating with B12.....

someone get him help.
View attachment 93344

exactly what happened me with Alex Magrath (husband not brother) after posting something on Victoriaā€™s thread from his stories šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

they're loaded!!
I saw Fleur shopping in Chicago on Michigan Avenue this past holiday. Super chill. No one was bothering her, and I even forgot her name until I googled ā€œpopular UK vloggers.ā€ Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't fake tan but is it normally to shower then apply fake tan and put your clothes on? Would you not smell?

Reactions: 3
That last vlog, was so unprofessional. 1 hours long of non-sense just shows the poor editing job her 'team' is making. The video wasn't interesting and not even new. I don't know how many times she have showed "how she applies" her fake tan.

The material on that video is so bad. Filming herself putting tan on for how long, 20 minutes?. Filming herself getting B12 injections. Filming on the dentist. I know she doesn't do much interesting things but that's a new level of laziness.

Was clear the video was put online cause she needed to pulish today a video on St Tropez to cash her check. But wtf. This is the kind of video that proves brands that choose her to work with them don't even watch her videos. Brands only care the number of subscribers she has. I really can't imagine someone working on St Tropez and saying "yep, this video proves this influencer really puts effort on her work".

And Lydia, can you please stop on starting every video saying how miserable day it is?. Im so tired of "Good Morning everyone! Is such a miserable day today".
Just have to correct you on one thing, they do watch her videos before she posts them but yeah they don't care as long as what she says is in favour of the brand and she has a large audience to shill the product to.

Reactions: 3
Just have to correct you on one thing, they do watch her videos before she posts them but yeah they don't care as long as what she says is in favour of the brand and she has a large audience to shill the product to.
Lydia Elise Shill-en, Fill-en, she's come off the Pill-en.

At the dentist, Carrie put lydia down as her emergency contact as 'Oscar DOESN'T answer the phone'. How long ago was that vlog filmed?!šŸ˜‚ As the cat passed away 5 & 1/2 weeks ago, maybe it was filmed last year...
Screenshot_20200310-091905_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
EFF177C5-3291-4E65-B431-01ACE7B5BB44.jpeg
So are they having a baby?Or is this an excuse for her to shout down peoples throat for asking if sheā€™s having a baby?Iā€™m confused

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.