Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shell be embarrassed more than anythingg. She wont like that shes being made funn of, She doesnt care that people are offended. Shes revelling in the fact that lots of people think she is very rich ((when it’s all for free #gifted). She’s going to let in die dowwn and blow over

I know of some of them but I dont know persinally

I would have to be Carie to know this. Shes the most inauthentic humann ive ever met so it would hard to ever guess thiss
Can I ask how you knew where Victoria lived if you didn’t know her personally? Was it Lydia who told you? I wouldn’t put it past her to reveal information like that about her friends.

Reactions: 14
Oh no! I hope the warranty is still good. I found throughout the years that one’s with all the bells and whistles break often. We decided to buy the base model ones, with no bells and whistles and we have had no problems, ours are going on 15 years now. ( we don’t buy anything Samsung )
Thank you, it will be so hopefully we won't take up space at The Savoy for too many nights! Ours is a Beko, the same happened with the last one too so we will be looking at another brand this time. Noted not to bother with Samsung though!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I ask how you knew where Victoria lived if you didn’t know her personally? Was it Lydia who told you? I wouldn’t put it past her to reveal information like that about her friends.
I could be wrong but I think the Frow thread figured out where she lived.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh no! I hope the warranty is still good. I found throughout the years that one’s with all the bells and whistles break often. We decided to buy the base model ones, with no bells and whistles and we have had no problems, ours are going on 15 years now. ( we don’t buy anything Samsung )
I have a new Haier washing machine with steam option hun, so far so good 🤞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shell be embarrassed more than anythingg. She wont like that shes being made funn of, She doesnt care that people are offended. Shes revelling in the fact that lots of people think she is very rich ((when it’s all for free #gifted). She’s going to let in die dowwn and blow over

I would have to be Carie to know this. Shes the most inauthentic humann ive ever met so it would hard to ever guess thiss
Thank you for sharing. It s just staggering that she doesn t care people are offended by what she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Came across several Tiktoks about her the past 2 days, including one showing her glorious N-dubz days. Mixed response. There are always people defending her in the comments too, as if she's going to pay their bills? Pipe down weirdos :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I bet it will be another apology saying that "she is sorry that you misunderstood me" bollocks! :rolleyes:
I thought she would post something and say it was taken out of context and she didn't mean it, actually the trip was already arranged blah blah blah, then she could have said I understand the current climate and say she will be doing one or 2 charitable things over vlogmas and that might get some people off her back. I think it is too late in the day now plus as she is replying to comments it is almost making it worse.

I do hope she is ok (i am no fan but I can't help but think of caroline flack and the way the media just go in on her).

Reactions: 16

I wonder if you know, how does Ali tolerate her?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You revealed you knew where Victoria lived in a comment in an earlier thread so I assumed that must mean you know her and wasn’t a fan of hers as well as Lydia. You must know of Victoria to mention her though 🤔 which would mean you have an idea of who current influencers are. I’m confused, maybe it was someone else who wrote that then.
We all know where Victoria lives. It's not a secret.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Came across several Tiktoks about her the past 2 days, including one showing her glorious N-dubz days. Mixed response. There are always people defending her in the comments too, as if she's going to pay their bills? Pipe down weirdos :LOL:
The people in the comments are worrying , almost implying they don't care about those without heating and assuming someone who can't afford heating is on benefits. A lot of these people are forgetting that the person who made their last meal at a restaurant, stacked shelves or served them at the supermarket and delivered their parcels are likely struggling also.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's widely known. I have the estate agent's details of her house!
To be honest it's never hard and takes little effort to see where they live. They willingly show so much of their houses and local area that it's a quick google search away but also they seem to forget that they are likely to have viewers who live in the same area too.

Reactions: 25
There will always be people defending her but they either don't know the full story, choose to be ignorant or are equally as bad as Lydia. We saw it with the Globy disaster, with the Nicky drama, BLM, when she blamed the farmer for killing her cat and now with this.

I wonder if the people defending Lydia this time claiming she is rich so she can do what she wants will feel the same way if they were to find out on more than one occasion she has been gifted free food, including an entire Ocado food shop. She has on more than one occasion been gifted free appliances such as hoovers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges, thermomix, kettle, televisions etc. All these things that every house hold needs (except the thermomix?) will they be so forgiving then when they see this alleged rich woman be gifted the things regular people fear breaking down as they may not be able to afford a new one?

It makes me sick to my stomach that she is given free food when our food banks can't even support our most vulnerable.

Vulnerable, a word Lydia chooses to use to describe herself when she is the furthest thing from vulnerable. I think the thing that makes me so angry about this whole Savoy gate is that she wants to be seen as a financially privileged person but won't actually acknowledge how privileged she is in life, regardless of the amount of money in her bank account and how she earned it. She always wants to play the part of the victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I wanna forget about Lydia but some things are too funny.

Anyway, didn't Ali used to do some creative tik toks and actually use good transitions, now they spend ages describing and wait behind each other awkwardly.
They look bleeping ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
ok the time has come for me to add my 2 pence.

The delivery of her message was distasteful, like other people have rightly posted on here - she could have said our heating as gone but as luck would have it the savoy have invited us down what great timing or something to that effect. The issue I think some people (and I) have now is that all these companies are giving freebies to these influencers and at what cost especially in the COL crisis, I have to shut my ig off as I am getting fed up of seeing all these insta huns open free tit after free tit and I don't care for it anymore. As for the savoy Instead of gifting a room to the value of say 800 plus whatever they probably had to pay them to advertise they could donate that amount and help the homeless in that area or do a competition for a deserving family and it would be a much lower cost and warming to see the chain give back. I see the same with airlines gifting free flights to influencers, most people know all the options of airlines when going on holiday but a lot of people want a good price and if they want a better airline just like a premium hotel like the savoy then they likely wouldn't have been influenced in the first place.

I stopped watching her some years ago because I could no longer relate to her. I miss the days in their old house when she would wear leggings , Chanel trainers and that glossier jumper doing every stuff. once she moved into the new house things started to change and I stopped watching (and I used to be uh-bsessed with her) which is why my friend showed me the tik tok and then I seen the media. I tuned in to watch last nights vlog and she is waaaaay different to back when I watched her but look everyone changes and if this lifestyle is making her truly happy then good for her. I amn't the same person i was 10 years ago either, most people aren't.

I believe that things are changing now though, a few years ago it seemed to be the in thing for people to post about their luxurious things whereas now there seems to be more humility and humbleness which I am here for. O and one last thing you can't be sustainable when opening packages left right and centre, I buy a few items a year that i need and that are not fast fashion, that in my view is sustainable
I feel the same. I adored her content in the early days. It was the 2nd year in her new house where it began to change. I think it's because she lost a lot of friends who kept her grounded and her obsession with vlogging content and increased exposure resulting in brand noticing she lost reality bit by bit. Those who kept her grounded were pushed out or faded out of her life leaving behind the likes of Carrie, Ali, Despina, her life coach, Alex... all of whom have fostered this person who has lost a sense of who she is, where she comes from. She's created this personality in the last 3 years that she doesn't know who she is, hence she is changing her house, clothing, interests, speech. Those around her are just as lost. It's like a cult and she's the cult leader.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.