Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here! Unsure how to attach news articles, but if you Google her name and select news, there's new articles from The Tab basically all about her life, glo flop, and how she is the beginning of the end for influencers in this crisis!! Great reading.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
People saying she won't care, of course she will, she has bills to pay and if brands drop her how is she going to pay for the RR and AM on PCP? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I usually lurk on Lydia’s thread and dip in and out occasionally.. just checked her social blade after this weeks drama and she has gained a lot of followers!? Do we think Carrie is sat in the Bungalow furiously buying followers??

CE66D459-743E-40C8-9BF2-22E7E239C75B.png

DEB06971-B14C-4C9F-AB22-DE12A31029E7.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wanna forget about Lydia but some things are too funny.

Anyway, didn't Ali used to do some creative tik toks and actually use good transitions, now they spend ages describing and wait behind each other awkwardly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Annoyingly much what I knoww gives away who I Am. She doesnt post anythingg to her private seal puppy Instagram any more.
Is there anything at all you can tell us without compromising your identity … maybe something like “she’s fine” or “she’s having a meltdown”? 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I've just realised that our washing machine (which we only bought this year) isn't heating the water and therefore is likely leaving soap residue on our clothes.... which would explain the rash my baby has all over him for the last week.

Do we think housekeeping at The Savoy would do my laundry for a few months until I can afford a new machine? 🙁
Oh no! I hope the warranty is still good. I found throughout the years that one’s with all the bells and whistles break often. We decided to buy the base model ones, with no bells and whistles and we have had no problems, ours are going on 15 years now. ( we don’t buy anything Samsung )

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Annoyingly much what I knoww gives away who I Am. She doesnt post anythingg to her private seal puppy Instagram any more.
Aren’t you in the influencing industry though as you knew Victoria as well as Lydia? Surely it won’t narrow it down if you give us a little tea. C’mon, it’s Christmas ☺. Have you had wind of what others in the industry are saying about SavoyGate? Some have already unfollowed her, like Sami Jefcoate then there are the ones like Tamsin outright calling her out, people must be talking, what have you heard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No more hashtags or mentions of the kindly gifted Savoy lol. I can’t believe they are uploading like nothing happened and on tik tok as well!

Doesn’t look like maDAMN is having a good time at the Savoy. And if looks could kill… wow the way she looks at him when he’s talking. 😳

View attachment 1759800
Who the hell sprays expensive perfume on themselves it’s air freshener??!

Reactions: 27
Aren’t you in the influencing industry though as you knew Victoria as well as Lydia? Surely it won’t narrow it down if you give us a little tea. C’mon, it’s Christmas ☺. Have you had wind of what others in the industry are saying about SavoyGate? Some have already unfollowed her, like Sami Jefcoate then there are the ones like Tamsin outright calling her out, people must be talking, what have you heard?
I’m not in the industryy! I dont know any of these peoplle 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No more hashtags or mentions of the kindly gifted Savoy lol. I can’t believe they are uploading like nothing happened and on tik tok as well!

Doesn’t look like maDAMN is having a good time at the Savoy. And if looks could kill… wow the way she looks at him when he’s talking. 😳

View attachment 1759800
WHO watches these two donkeys without a hint of irony - what a pair of absolute morons 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve seen more chemistry between my toes than this pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Anyway, didn't Ali used to do some creative tik toks and actually use good transitions, now they spend ages describing and wait behind each other awkwardly.
This hilarious! Hope he posts something else when he realizes about the Savoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not in the industryy! I dont know any of these peoplle 🥸
You revealed you knew where Victoria lived in a comment in an earlier thread so I assumed that must mean you know her and wasn’t a fan of hers as well as Lydia. You must know of Victoria to mention her though 🤔 which would mean you have an idea of who current influencers are. I’m confused, maybe it was someone else who wrote that then.

Reactions: 9
Shell be embarrassed more than anythingg. She wont like that shes being made funn of, She doesnt care that people are offended. Shes revelling in the fact that lots of people think she is very rich ((when it’s all for free #gifted). She’s going to let in die dowwn and blow over

You revealed you knew where Victoria lived in a comment in an earlier thread so I assumed that must mean you know her and wasn’t a fan of hers as well as Lydia. You must know of Victoria to mention her though 🤔 which would mean you have an idea of who current influencers are. I’m confused, maybe it was someone else who wrote that then.
I know of some of them but I dont know persinally

I think an idea maybe ion a scale of 0-10 10 being depressed 0 being happy , you can give us a hint of where shes at
I would have to be Carie to know this. Shes the most inauthentic humann ive ever met so it would hard to ever guess thiss

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Shell be embarrassed more than anythingg. She wont like that shes being made funn of, She doesnt care that people are offended. Shes revelling in the fact that lots of people think she is very rich ((when it’s all for free #gifted). She’s going to let in die dowwn and blow over

I know of some of them but I dont know persinally

I would have to be Carie to know this. Shes the most inauthentic humann ive ever met so it would hard to ever guess thiss
thank you!...... pls do try to tell us whatever you can ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Screenshot_20221125-203044.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.