Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Will Lydia apologise for #Savoygate ? Vote now!

• No way! She's going to brazen it out as she's done nothing wrong!

• No, but we will have a victim sob story shortly.

• Yes, but it was a joke! We have no sense of humour.

• Yes, but we will be accused of being jealous haters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @Wophie for the brilliant thread title with 79 votes! 🥇 🔥🏆

Results of the last poll:
Lidl's crass comment about going to the Savoy because her heating was broken received 77 per cent of the votes! A record 752 Tattlers voted!!!

20221125_161029.png

"It's quite the party over on Tiktok"!!!!

* Our "stunning Cotswold mansion-dwelling, millionaire, model" (cough), influencer has found herself in hot water in more ways than one when she said on Tiktok that she was going to make full use of the Savoy's hot water!

20221125_101234.png

* Not only that but she was wearing a £43,500 outfit when she stomped off to the Savoy!
* It soon became clear that the MGs were already booked in, they have a contract with Fairmont, owners of the Savoy, so it was a #gifted room/theatre/tea package and they were there for their annual Christmas shopping day.
* While teeny tiny Ali set the table on fire Lidl set Tiktok alight and the million plus views that her Tiktok received brought it to the attention of the media in the UK, Ireland, America and Australia.
* Now THE face of everything that's wrong with influencers, Lydia was mentioned on ITV and Capital Radio.
* She even had comments from Girl's Aloud singer Nadine Coyle...and Nicky Lazou (although that was deleted later).
* The Independent's headline "Influencers are the worst people on earth....the Savoy woman proves it" was the best!
* Lidl's comments didn't help and there was no sign of her representative Cawwie or naked PR man to defend her. She only had Rexysmum!
* We agreed that it's ok to have money, to fulfil contracts with brands, but best not to flaunt it when people are struggling with the rising cost of living and huge fuel bills. It's out of touch!
* We speculated that:
Existing brands will drop her
New brands will think twice about using her
Her peer group won't speak to her....awks!
New people she meets will mention it
She will lose followers
She might gain followers
She will be forever linked to #Savoygate and #heatinggate
People are cancelling Savoy bookings or saying they won't go there
She's now THE face of everything that's wrong with influencers
Her past actions have come to light #hairgate #globygate #shootinggate
Her past has been exposed, together with some unfortunate photos
She's invited on to Loose Women and makes it worse.

......but Amazon won't care!

* Meanwhile Lidl continued to post, seemingly ignoring the situation...while still commenting!
* We waited to see if she would post on Thursday...she did.
* The Lily Silk sponsored vlog was prefilmed on Nov 11 and featured broken heating, Alex, Alex's daughter and a McDonald's meal
* There were Instagram posts of The Savoy, The Savoy theatre night, meetings in London, The Savoy cooking, Nick Frazz flirting and Susannah London outfits worth thousands
* Despina, the hairdresser, put out a post featuring Lidl having her hair done with the pair of them cackling and singing along to a pop anthem.
* She posted Black Friday deals then posted "with an increase of traffic and followers to my page I'm not going to post any Black Friday deals". Der.....
* Meanwhile these are the events Lidl was not invited to (or couldn't be bothered to attend 😂).
Bulgari
Valentino
Astrid and Miyu
Jo Malone
Jimmy Choo (at Claridges)

In other news:
* Vic is buying an apartment in Manchester.

We welcomed all new members who have joined in. Thanks for your contributions.

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

20221125_101426.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
I took the day off to celebrate thanksgiving on page 17. Came back to a new thread. It’s going to be a long vlogmas
And who wants to bet that yesterday’s flog was re-edited to make her long like a warm person. Exploit the goddaughter to try to make people forget that she’s a low class twit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Dare I say best done @Miscanthus! Brava! To keep up with the breakneck pace and deliver this high quality audiovisual account of the last few days in The Days of Our Lives of Lidl and Aldi.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s on a TikTok comments deleting spree.
Delete delete delete.
Especially anything mentioning N-Dubz 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
To answer the person on the last thread who asked 'when did Lydia model for ten years?' when she was a nipple tassel wearing shot girl in Ibiza, you silly sausage! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Why would she say she's not posting Black Friday deals when she did just yesterday? I know she is trying to play this off that she's "comfortable in her skin" now, but come on. This whole thing is disturbing. Like I said she has finalized her inner circle who need her financially as much as she needs them. Those who came and went- Clare, Victoria - didn't fall into that so they were discarded. She is living in a fantasy world and it's very troubling.

Reactions: 34
Can we do mini polls in a thread? :LOL: I’d like to post one on how quickly it’s going to be until we are ready for the next thread (1000 posts)?

I think the last took ~two days? For context, I think Claire has been on the same thread for the last 9 months.🤔

MASSIVE UPDATE: Claire’s thread is going on 14 months!! In that time, she’s purchased a France vacation home, (badly) remodeled her home, had multiple press and brand trips and gifts, worked with some brands on long term business deals, and purchased a Chanel coat and several Hermès bags. What has Lydiot done again lately? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh dear her vlogmas isn't going too well is it?

On the first day of vlogmas my truelove sent to me.....

A load of backlash for being the nasty arrogant meeee 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Can we do mini polls in a thread? :LOL: I’d like to post one on how quickly it’s going to be until we are ready for the next thread (1000 posts)?

I think the last took ~two days? For context, I think Claire has been on the same thread for the last 9 months.🤔

MASSIVE UPDATE: Claire’s thread is going on 14 months!! In that time, she’s purchased a France vacation home, (badly) remodeled her home, had multiple press and brand trips and gifts, worked with some brands on long term business deals, and purchased a Chanel coat and several Hermès bags. What has Lydiot done again lately? 🤔
I know..... because I set up Claire's latest thread! It's snoozeville over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@adviseplz

I'm so sorry I didn't include the travelmyarse expose. Do you want to bring that info forward in a post on this thread?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.